TECHNICAL > B KING

Stock height Bking challenge

(1/4) > >>

glenn71:
Ok fellas,what times have been run,no bullshit please,stock height,no straps,no extensions
normally aspirated.I ran a 9.83@143 and backed it up with a 9.89 the next pass,i was
85.5kg suited,bike was right around 229-230kg.Keen to see how many with good riding
skills have toughed it out.I had a brock clutch hub and springs in it,full exhaust,the bike
dynoed at 176hp/101ft/lbs before I squashed a header tube on a gutter the morning of
the race meet.Keen to see where that time sits,hero,howyagoin or humble pie,lol

playswithnitro:
What did you do to the mapping? I'd be interested to see how much that deviated from stock.

Pan:
I guess if you create parameters that suit you, anyone can be the fastest at something...  :bike:

playswithnitro:

--- Quote from: Pan on September 01, 2014, 01:36:06 AM ---I guess if you create parameters that suit you, anyone can be the fastest at something...  :bike:

--- End quote ---

You owe me an espresso.  :hys:

glenn71:
So your saying NOT modifying the ride height,and NOT extending the wheelbase is putting me in the minority of Bkings out there???Its a talent comparison,not a talent compensator comparison.One could argue  stock height and wheelbase motorcycles are very much in the majority,if people choose to alter their bikes to drag race and achieve faster times more easily,they need to be compared to bikes of similar modifications, im asking if anyone of the thousands out there has run quick stock height,simple.very minimal map changes Mick mainly a/f correction,full power all gears,ill show you over a healthy low calorie vege smoothie one day,lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version