Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 2969 times)

Offline ME-Motorsports.com

• New User!
  • Enthusiast
Greetings!
« on: May 15, 2015, 10:59:33 PM »
Hey guys!

I would just like to take a second to introduce myself. My name is Anthony and to give you a brief history of myself, I am a medically retired Air Force vet (2A071B - Avionics component maintenance) where I served from 2002-2010. I have an A.A.S. in Aviation electronics, a B.S. in electronics and computer engineering and am trying to finish up a third degree as we speak. After the Air Force I worked small electronics jobs to afford the time to attend school before landing a job with Honeywell Aerospace where I worked with aircraft engine control units aiding in the design, testing, debugging and such.

I am also the owner of Modified Electronics Motorsports, Inc... or ME-Motorsports, a new company I formed on my own. I also am now the exclusive North American distributor for Woolich Racing products. I come from the Kawi world where most of my experience lay, but I'm not totally foreign to Suzuki as I have had a track only SV650 in the past  I have done it all from dicking around drag racing at test and tune nights, to track days to a few competitive circuit races. I used to be big into the import tuning scene in the late 90s, early 2000s building and working on my own cars. When that got boring I started getting auto-crossing. After that got boring, I made the jump to two wheels. There I dicked around being a squid for a year and hitting the drag strip before a friend of mine introduced me to track days  Been hooked now for 8 or 9 years or so. Right now I have a 2011 ZX-10R as a dual purpose bike that sees both street and the track as well as a 2009 ZX-6R that is setup for the track.

I look forward to helping you guys out with any issues you may have regarding any of the Woolich Racing products. I hope to learn a few things from you guys and to help you guys out in return. I do have a very prominent local Busa builder/owner/racer nearby to ping questions off of him as well so hopefully I can be more than a one trick pony  If you guys have any questions, feel free to PM me or if you need a harness, interface box or anything, let me know and I'll see what I can do about giving you guys a discount  I have all the Woolich Products here stateside and will ship directly from here so no more week long wait and no more issues with the time zones between the US and Aussie when it comes to support.

Anyways, here is the mandatory bike pic!