Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: The New Supercharged Kawi........300 HP?  (Read 16359 times)

Offline Ghost-Geezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Older But Still Sexy
The New Supercharged Kawi........300 HP?
« on: January 29, 2015, 10:38:22 AM »
Really?  25,000 bucks for the street version.  I have not been able to get any specifics on line about this bike but I assume that number is a crankshaft number and not at the rear wheel.  In any event, it should be quick as it is relatively light from what I understand to date.

"The thrill of Boost cannot be duplicated on earth."

"One drink is too many and a thousand is not enuf."

"Step UP or Step Aside"

"Four wheels moves the body,
Two wheels moves the soul."

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
Re: The New Supercharged Kawi........300 HP?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 11:01:55 AM »
...and you'd need a big hammer to beat the ugly offa that bike,those "wings" are especially hideous. :lol:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 10:02:11 AM »
...and you'd need a big hammer to beat the ugly offa that bike,those "wings" are especially hideous. :lol:
Now Bud, that bike would defiantly fall in the beauty is in the eye of the beholder category.....maybe someone will come out with a body kit  :lol:......but then again you maybe could strip off the plastic, paint it with truck bed liner and it would be a fast rat bike  :hys:
The older you get do you notice you start chickening out way before the bike does

Online Sport

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2015, 11:42:56 AM »
Now Bud, that bike would defiantly fall in the beauty is in the eye of the beholder category.....maybe someone will come out with a body kit  :lol:......but then again you maybe could strip off the plastic, paint it with truck bed liner and it would be a fast rat bike  :hys:

Hmmm, defiantly or definately?  :D
Ride em if ya got em

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 08:20:35 PM »

I hear ya bro,wouldn't be so bad looking if not for those stupid wings and all those sharp angles.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Ghost-Geezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Older But Still Sexy
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2015, 09:06:43 AM »
The racing version is 50K.  As far as asthetics, it looks more like a giant butterfly whereas the Busa looks like someone left it in the oven too long and it began to melt.   8)

"Step UP or Step Aside"

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2015, 06:51:48 PM »

You know what I was talking about, what are you a school teacher, before you answer you should know I don't give a fuck
The older you get do you notice you start chickening out way before the bike does

Offline Sinister_Outlaw

• Rider
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2016, 03:39:13 PM »

Haha, Yeah I have to agree! IMHO, all Kawasaki's are ugly as sin (but beauty is in the eye of the beholder)...I mean just take a look at my pic, ZX-14 doesn't even look good sitting next to my Busa... However, I'm probably bias since I don't own a ZX14.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 03:42:42 PM by Sinister_Outlaw »
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won’t" - General Patton

Offline Sinister_Outlaw

• Rider
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2016, 03:47:53 PM »

Lol, not to stir the pot but you both are definitely wrong. It's definitely... For the record, I'm not a school teacher...
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won’t" - General Patton

Online Sport

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2016, 05:50:53 PM »
Me either but at least I wasn't a dick about it....Defiantly and definitely could've both been used in that sentence depending on what the author meant to say.  I gave em an 'a' with a smiley.
Ride em if ya got em

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2016, 07:03:31 PM »
Just to ck in on this I really still don't give a fuck at all

Online Sport

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2016, 07:22:05 PM »
What makes you think anyone gives a fuck that you don't give a fuck?  :lol:   Just so it's clear, I don't give a fuck what you say you rude inconsiderate bastich.   :nono:
Ride em if ya got em

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2016, 07:59:49 PM »
What makes you think anyone gives a fuck that you don't give a fuck?  :lol:   Just so it's clear, I don't give a fuck what you say you rude inconsiderate bastich.   :nono:
I just came back across this, is that the best you can do? :hys:  and for the record my attitude concerning the 300HP Kawi was started because the dude at the local Kawi shop got pissed when I said some would be nuts to have to put up  15 to 20 thousand  dollars just to get the bike ordered, and still have to pay another 30 when he picks it up which he could not garrenty a delivery date for, and the street version would only be 7500 up front and another 20 at delivery now come on WTF is that

Offline Ghost-Geezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Older But Still Sexy
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2016, 03:23:04 PM »
That is An expensive motorcycle.  For my money, just buy a Busa and turbo-charge it - just about the same cost as an H2.   But faster/quicker with about 375 RWHP pulling you forward.  On pump gas (93).

"Step UP or Step Aside"

Offline Red

• Post Master
    • http://www.revival.tv
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2016, 05:58:27 PM »

Just to check in on this I really still don't give a fuck at all .  .  .

1999 Prostar West Super Gas Champion !
2000 NMRA / Prostar Pro E/T runner up.
2001, 2002, & 2003 NMRA Pro E/T Champion !
2004 #3, 2005, & 2006 NMRA Pro E/T runner up.
2007 Pro. St. Legal #6, NMRA Pro E/T Champion !
2008 MDRA Super Streetbike Champion !

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2016, 07:05:28 AM »
That is An expensive motorcycle.  For my money, just buy a Busa and turbo-charge it - just about the same cost as an H2.   But faster/quicker with about 375 RWHP pulling you forward.  On pump gas (93).
Maybe not to the degree yours is built, but for 50+ grand, you could have two nice Turbo Busa's, ether one of which could knock off that Kawi, not possative but its a good bet that 300 HP is crank and not RW, if anyone knows for sure please post up