TECHNICAL > LITER BIKES

The New Supercharged Kawi........300 HP?

(1/4) > >>

Ghost-Geezer:
Really?  25,000 bucks for the street version.  I have not been able to get any specifics on line about this bike but I assume that number is a crankshaft number and not at the rear wheel.  In any event, it should be quick as it is relatively light from what I understand to date.

piratediverjefff:
...and you'd need a big hammer to beat the ugly offa that bike,those "wings" are especially hideous. :lol:

Rocketgeezer:

--- Quote from: piratediverjefff on February 07, 2015, 11:01:55 AM ---...and you'd need a big hammer to beat the ugly offa that bike,those "wings" are especially hideous. :lol:

--- End quote ---
Now Bud, that bike would defiantly fall in the beauty is in the eye of the beholder category.....maybe someone will come out with a body kit  :lol:......but then again you maybe could strip off the plastic, paint it with truck bed liner and it would be a fast rat bike  :hys:

Sport:

--- Quote from: Rocketgeezer on February 08, 2015, 10:02:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: piratediverjefff on February 07, 2015, 11:01:55 AM ---...and you'd need a big hammer to beat the ugly offa that bike,those "wings" are especially hideous. :lol:

--- End quote ---
Now Bud, that bike would defiantly fall in the beauty is in the eye of the beholder category.....maybe someone will come out with a body kit  :lol:......but then again you maybe could strip off the plastic, paint it with truck bed liner and it would be a fast rat bike  :hys:

--- End quote ---

Hmmm, defiantly or definately?  :D

piratediverjefff:

--- Quote from: Rocketgeezer on February 08, 2015, 10:02:11 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I hear ya bro,wouldn't be so bad looking if not for those stupid wings and all those sharp angles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version