Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Stock injectors cleaned and tested  (Read 3495 times)

Offline Nomex

• New User!
  • Nomex est omen.
Stock injectors cleaned and tested
« on: February 24, 2015, 12:02:00 AM »
Hi,

I had my  stockinjectors from 2006 63tkm Hayabusa tested and found out more than 5% difference between the injectors. It looks like I've to buy new injectors but the problem is that new stock injectors cost around 190€ pcs. At lower price you get new but bigger injectors. The bike is turbocharged and it has additional MAP-based fueller + 4 additional injectors for boost areas. This is why I would like to keep the original injectors as stock as possible, because there is no need to have bigger main injectors.

- Some Honda CRV/etc. injectors look very same that the Hayabusa injectors. Is there some crossmodel that would fit Hayabusa?
- Does anyone have experience on remanufactured injectors that seems to sold in Ebay?
- If I get some different model, do I need some adapters? I have 4x630cc Siemens Deka's in my GSXR1100 turbo, but the injector cup looks a bit different.

Thank you for any advice.
Suzuki Hayabusa Gen1 -06 turbo / Suzuki GSX-R 1100 -90 turbo.

Offline shade

• Rider
  • Enthusiast
Re: Stock injectors cleaned and tested
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 06:39:50 PM »
I have stock upper gen 2's I can sell. Less than 500 miles on them.

Offline Nomex

• New User!
  • Nomex est omen.
Re: Stock injectors cleaned and tested
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 01:39:07 AM »
Hi and thanks for your offer.

I think we will order new Honda CR-V injectors from Five-O-Motorsport:
http://www.fiveomotorsport.com/keihin-honda-12197-crv

They replied to my email: "The CR-V fuel injectors flow at 320cc static. " so with 225 $ I see totally new ones best solution. Any used injector should be cleaned + tested and this is 60 EUR here in Finland.

Btw, strange that noone has answered to this topic?
Suzuki Hayabusa Gen1 -06 turbo / Suzuki GSX-R 1100 -90 turbo.