Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Wilmington May 2015  (Read 17825 times)

Offline Wolf1397

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Whore
  • AKA Wolf
Re: Wilmington May 2015
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2015, 11:53:46 PM »
Any pics of Guy's bike?
Ya in its naked state. I can post um when I get home.

Thank you. I appreciate it. Congrats to your speed on the 750. Well done.
Thanks. Its been in pieces since basically the event in sept of 2013. I finished the header I had tacked together 9months ago about 4 days before the event and had removed my secondary throttle plated entirely and also the motor and sensor and realized I had the code on the way to ohio with the fI light whoch I was worried about putting a false limiter ot shutting off the secondaries. But it did not and pulled like a banshee. I havent rode a bike over 90mph or over 40hp since sept 2013. I was happy and still rocking the 100% stock 750 with 7000plus miles.

I have been following your build since you became involved in LSR and know how much work you have put into it. I'm very happy to hear you had some clean runs. I do however believe you can squeeze a few more MPH out of it...   :D :D :D

Offline Wolf1397

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Whore
  • AKA Wolf
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2015, 11:57:40 PM »
I want to add wilson went 202 with a gen two with a exhaust, bmc filter, lowered, pC with a on the fly MR12 tune. And not even the pair valve mod. We dis flash the ecu for the limiter etc. Probably honestly what impressed me the most.

That's about par for the course for a well-ridden Gen II with stock internals, no tailwind and reasonable DA. But neverless a great accomplishment. Congratulations to Wilson as well
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 12:01:18 AM by Wolf1397 »

Offline gsx-rboy750

• Authorized Shop
  • Post Master
  • Ok. So sometime I can be a little full of myself.
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2015, 12:15:57 AM »
I want to add wilson went 202 with a gen two with a exhaust, bmc filter, lowered, pC with a on the fly MR12 tune. And not even the pair valve mod. We dis flash the ecu for the limiter etc. Probably honestly what impressed me the most.

That's about par for the course for a well-ridden Gen II with stock internals, no tailwind and reasonable DA. But neverless a great accomplishment. Congratulations to Wilson as well
I should have specified out of our group. He was fighting a big head wind today.

Offline gsx-rboy750

• Authorized Shop
  • Post Master
  • Ok. So sometime I can be a little full of myself.
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2015, 12:18:41 AM »
Any pics of Guy's bike?

Thanks. Its been in pieces since basically the event in sept of 2013. I finished the header I had tacked together 9months ago about 4 days before the event and had removed my secondary throttle plated entirely and also the motor and sensor and realized I had the code on the way to ohio with the fI light whoch I was worried about putting a false limiter ot shutting off the secondaries. But it did not and pulled like a banshee. I havent rode a bike over 90mph or over 40hp since sept 2013. I was happy and still rocking the 100% stock 750 with 7000plus miles.

I have been following your build since you became involved in LSR and know how much work you have put into it. I'm very happy to hear you had some clean runs. I do however believe you can squeeze a few more MPH out of it...   :D :D :D
Ya it does. I was foot shiftingn cause my bottle let out overnight and did not have the lockout in. I think now that I am motivated I should be able to squeek 220mph with focus and good conditions. To be honest this was the first meet I actually felt comfortable tweeking my riding style to find what the bike liked.

Offline Wolf1397

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Whore
  • AKA Wolf
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2015, 03:08:41 PM »
Any pics of Guy's bike?

Ya it does. I was foot shiftingn cause my bottle let out overnight and did not have the lockout in. I think now that I am motivated I should be able to squeek 220mph with focus and good conditions. To be honest this was the first meet I actually felt comfortable tweeking my riding style to find what the bike liked.

I have no doubt you can achieve 220+ MPH with your bike.

Offline scott g

• Post Master
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2015, 05:23:36 PM »
Osti goes 243.77mph and
sets the new track record!!

Congratulations to RYAN !

You only set your first track record
once in your life !

Offline osti33

• Post Master
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2015, 01:22:41 PM »
Osti goes 243.77mph and

once in your life !

That's very true Scott. This was a big first for me.
Thank you,
Ryan
2 Club member x 5
Bonneville, Loring, ECTA, Texas, Mojave

Offline scott g

• Post Master
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2015, 02:03:00 PM »
Osti goes 243.77mph and

once in your life !

That's very true Scott.
This was a big first for me.

Thank you,
Ryan

Keep all the photo's and
all the memories......

A TRUE high point
in your life..............

Scott

Offline scott g

• Post Master
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2015, 02:14:21 PM »
[b]Ryan and Jennifer:

My best estimate at this point: 

5 MAY 2015

is that you and Jennifer are
in about 45th and 46th spot
of the all-time fastest open-wheel
riders in world history since the
beginning of time !

Let's not forget that our friends and board-members
Jody and Trillium were the previous
"fast Couple' with about 483 mph.

This is not an easy record to set or break,
and the two of you should be so very proud,
and receive the congratulation
you both so richly deserve.

500 is SO possible.........
[/b]

Offline Got-Busa?

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2015, 05:23:41 PM »
Congrats Ryan on the track record! :thumb:

I didn't do as well as I hoped working some issues but was able to get in the ECTA 200 CLUB on my first pass running 205mph!

Ended up with a Ohio best for me of only 212mph.

I was more happy to be out racing again and seeing some old friends while meeting some new ones.  :tu:

Congrats to Wilson, Brandon, and JP on all getting in the 200 club and/or bumping the records for the class!  :beechug: :beechug:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 05:35:52 PM by Got-Busa? »
CLICK-->  *Got-Busa's "STREET BIKE"-project* <--CLICK
"WILMINGTON MILE" - 212.7 MPH!
"ARKANSAS 1/2 MILE" - 202.566 MPH!
"ARKANSAS 2KM" 232.919 MPH!
THANK YOU SHANE STUBBS @ STPI
"TEXAS MILE" -182.265 MPH stock --204.468 MPH "Brock's Performance" basic mods -- 227.2 MPH "RCC TURBO" low boost/half naked!