Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Just a Thought....  (Read 17303 times)

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
Re: Just a Thought....
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2015, 08:28:02 PM »
I have a pair also(but Soupys).When I put mine on I marked them with a marker so easier to keep track of turns(also had to make a note to myself on which way to turn each one to raise or lower the ass end,longer is lower and shorter is higher,plus in which direction to turn each to stay in sync....can get confusing :lol:).

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2015, 05:25:44 AM »
...and no I didn't leave those big ass marks on there after I was done,and shortly after relocated the rectifier to the subframe. :lol:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 05:28:18 AM by piratediverjefff »
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2015, 06:39:16 AM »
I made some from billet stock only the one position, but its where I want it, and who really adjusts them anyway, usually put it where its going to be and it stays there, and the best  part I had the stock so they cost zip :lol:
The older you get do you notice you start chickening out way before the bike does

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2015, 07:29:15 AM »
I think I've moved mine once(after mashin' the shit out of one of my header tubes on a speed bump :lol:)and thought I might need to again after going to the 200/55 rear tire but don't see any evidence of rubbin'.

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2015, 07:48:53 AM »
I made some from billet stock only the one position, but its where I want it, and who really adjusts them anyway, usually put it where its going to be and it stays there, and the best  part I had the stock so they cost zip :lol:

You gettin' any post notification e-mails these days?I get one every now and then but usually have to try and remember what I've replied to,etc.