Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: New to the Busa club  (Read 3847 times)

Offline BigSal12

• New User!
  • Enthusiast
New to the Busa club
« on: June 21, 2015, 11:26:17 AM »
Hey everybody I just purchased my first Busa a few weeks ago. It's a 2015 and I already put 600 miles on her. So far I've only changed the OEMs to the dual Yoshi slip ons but I have a lot more work to do. Any input on how to make my baby look, sound and ride better would be greatly appreciated.

Offline BigSal12

• New User!
  • Enthusiast
Re: New to the Busa club
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 11:31:12 AM »
Forgot the pics lol

Offline BigSal12

• New User!
  • Enthusiast
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 11:33:33 AM »
Pic

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 12:09:36 PM »
Welcome to the site bro.The sky's the limit on these things,ask 20 different people and you'll get 20 different opinions so best just to do a lot of looking around and if you find something that peaks your interest then look into it.I had $40,000(including the bike's initial cost)in my last one(turbo,McINTOSH arm,RC Imposter wheels,etc.,etc.,etc.)and this time bought a new one again in 2011 and just cleaned it up a little(Brocks exhaust and top triple tree,Puig windscreen,Oberon bar end mirror,Pazzo levers,lowered it a couple of inches[adjustable lowering links],seat redone,new chain and sprocket,blacked out the taillight and turn signals,different graphics,Schnitz quick turn throttle,Vortex gas cap,SpeedoHealer,Heli-Bars,all short stacks/Sprint air filter/dyno tune,and probably a dozen other small mods I can't think of at the moment).

2003;

2011 I have now;

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.