MEMBERS > RIDERS IN YOUR AREA

Maryland

(1/2) > >>

MREDDIEB:
Anyone looking to meet up for a ride? I'm not that far from Northern Va either.

Ghost-Geezer:
Used to live in Springfield, VA.  Left in 1991.  Winston-Salem area now.

MREDDIEB:
If I down that way. I will give you a call. We can do lunch and get a short ride in?  :tu:

Ghost-Geezer:
I am still here............but you are 360 miles North............if you decide to come down, you are welcome to stay at my place......we do have a spare bedroom now that the kids are grown and your bike will be garaged with mine.  Just a thought.  Now that winter is approaching, you might want to wait until warmer weather.  Rodney still has my bike but I expect to have it back within a fortnight.  Two of his kids have broken a collar bone and an arm in the past week so he is kinda busy with the family. He has two sets of twins and 6 kids all together.  Would love to ride with you to his shop............it is about 100 miles up the road...........a good day trip turnaround.  Just thinkin' out loud.

MREDDIEB:
Thanks for the invite. I have been keeping up with bike build. I will try to come down around spring or summer time. North Carolina has some beautiful roads. Especially around the Blue Ridge Pkwy. We can pick out some days next season.  :tu:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version