Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Gearing  (Read 27525 times)

Offline BLU88

• Post Master
  • "Ride it hard or dont ride it"
    • ccpowersports
Re: Gearing
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2017, 09:47:37 AM »
Y'all are cracking me up....  :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:
2013  black "throat punch racing"
2008  gray and black. (Sold)
2002 black n blue.(sold)

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2017, 04:43:45 PM »
 :hys:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline WAR MACHINE 1300

• Post Whore
« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2017, 10:46:07 PM »
Who let the Rodneys out!  Lmao

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2017, 02:14:12 PM »
 :hys: :thumb:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2017, 08:43:33 PM »
Good policy............kinda like wearing a exposed .44 S&W Magnum across your hip fully in view.    Here, they look down on that..........."terror to the public" or some such.   Also there is a charge for "communicating threats" which makes it wise NOT to point your finger at a cop 50 ft from you.  :tu:

Move to the old west... we were legal here in KS for open carry for years until 1 July this year... they decided as of then you don't even need a permit for concealed.  God Bless America. 

I must apologize for violating forum rule #3... Don't feed the trolls   :hys:

G-G hope your gearing works, like tuning, everybody's set up is different... kind of depends on what you do the most.   If you can get away with changing fronts to go from one set up to the next it is a lot easier than backs.... at least for us old guys
Its also legal in TN, it is a "carry permit" open or concealed, your choice..... the class is a pain in the ass, you listen to a instructor's drivel for 8 hrs, shoot 50 shots at a paper dude, send the state there cut couple months later, if you have been a good boy you get your permit .......... one stupid thing is you can do the test with a 22 peashooter, get your permit and carry around a 500 MAG if you want, or two or three of them, completely legal, stupid but legal, ...........not sure what this was all about, but I'm fairly sure I have tossed more "Rodneys" out of more motors than probably anyone else on this forum.................and nobody better fuck with my buddy Jeff, in fact it would be in everyone's best interest to just leave ALL old people be, as the reaction you may get would be kind of like kicking a rattlesnake
The older you get do you notice you start chickening out way before the bike does

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2017, 04:26:28 AM »
 :lol:  :thumb:

Offline Falcon-A

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Rowdy the Raccoon
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2017, 01:00:46 PM »
Good policy............kinda like wearing a exposed .44 S&W Magnum across your hip fully in view.    Here, they look down on that..........."terror to the public" or some such.   Also there is a charge for "communicating threats" which makes it wise NOT to point your finger at a cop 50 ft from you.  :tu:

Move to the old west... we were legal here in KS for open carry for years until 1 July this year... they decided as of then you don't even need a permit for concealed.  God Bless America. 

I must apologize for violating forum rule #3... Don't feed the trolls   :hys:

G-G hope your gearing works, like tuning, everybody's set up is different... kind of depends on what you do the most.   If you can get away with changing fronts to go from one set up to the next it is a lot easier than backs.... at least for us old guys
Its also legal in TN, it is a "carry permit" open or concealed, your choice..... the class is a pain in the ass, you listen to a instructor's drivel for 8 hrs, shoot 50 shots at a paper dude, send the state there cut couple months later, if you have been a good boy you get your permit .......... one stupid thing is you can do the test with a 22 peashooter, get your permit and carry around a 500 MAG if you want, or two or three of them, completely legal, stupid but legal, ...........not sure what this was all about, but I'm fairly sure I have tossed more "Rodneys" out of more motors than probably anyone else on this forum.................and nobody better fuck with my buddy Jeff, in fact it would be in everyone's best interest to just leave ALL old people be, as the reaction you may get would be kind of like kicking a rattlesnake
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I agree totally! Don' t piss off us old fucks, because you're going to be surprised how good of shot we are  :shock:
Follow the crowd and go no where.