Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Hard Starting  (Read 31090 times)

Offline Ghost-Geezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Older But Still Sexy
Re: Hard Starting
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2015, 10:22:33 AM »
:lol: I saw a show on some big cruise ships last week,one of them got 60' to the gallon(or 88 gal. per mile). :lol:

Build 'em nuclear.  More fuel for the landlubbers. All ya need is 1.21 Gigawatts to start the reactor. 
"The thrill of Boost cannot be duplicated on earth."

"One drink is too many and a thousand is not enuf."

"Step UP or Step Aside"

"Four wheels moves the body,
Two wheels moves the soul."

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2015, 06:15:34 PM »
:lol: I saw a show on some big cruise ships last week,one of them got 60' to the gallon(or 88 gal. per mile). :lol:

Build 'em nuclear.  More fuel for the landlubbers. All ya need is 1.21 Gigawatts to start the reactor.
Yes but only if the Flux Compacitor mod has been done :lol:
The older you get do you notice you start chickening out way before the bike does

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2015, 07:57:44 PM »
 :lol:

Have a 130'x26' yacht(Desperado)to work under Thurs. morning,takes 3 of us 1.5 hours to clean it up,like being under a damned house. :lol:Rents out for around a $100,000 per week. :shock:

http://www.superyachttimes.com/yachts/details/4421

https://www.burgessyachts.com/en/charter-cat-1/yachts-for-charter/motor-yachts/desperado-00000046.html/
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2015, 11:52:18 PM »

Have a 130'x26' yacht(Desperado)to work under Thurs. morning,takes 3 of us 1.5 hours to clean it up,like being under a damned house. :lol:Rents out for around a $100,000 per week. :shock:

http://www.superyachttimes.com/yachts/details/4421

https://www.burgessyachts.com/en/charter-cat-1/yachts-for-charter/motor-yachts/desperado-00000046.html/
Hey Bud I checked that thing out, as soon I get lucky with the lottery, I'm going to rent it for a couple weeks :hys:
The older you get do you notice you start chickening out way before the bike does

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2015, 06:15:21 AM »
Ain't that some shit? :lol:The slip it's temporarily berthed in goes for $400 per day and the tub's been there for 2 months(does include electricity though  :lol:).Boat also comes with numerous toys including a 32' center console with twin 350hp Yamaha outboards(V-8's)in case you want to go out dickin' around while it's anchored somewhere,last I saw those outboards go for around $28,000 a piece.Bought me a lottery ticket for tonight also bro. :lol:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Red

• Post Master
    • http://www.revival.tv
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2015, 06:56:08 AM »

Bought me a lottery ticket for tonight also bro. :lol:

Well ~ did you win anything ?
1999 Prostar West Super Gas Champion !
2000 NMRA / Prostar Pro E/T runner up.
2001, 2002, & 2003 NMRA Pro E/T Champion !
2004 #3, 2005, & 2006 NMRA Pro E/T runner up.
2007 Pro. St. Legal #6, NMRA Pro E/T Champion !
2008 MDRA Super Streetbike Champion !

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2015, 07:49:41 AM »
Ain't that some shit? :lol:The slip it's temporarily berthed in goes for $400 per day and the tub's been there for 2 months(does include electricity though  :lol:).Boat also comes with numerous toys including a 32' center console with twin 350hp Yamaha outboards(V-8's)in case you want to go out dickin' around while it's anchored somewhere,last I saw those outboards go for around $28,000 a piece.Bought me a lottery ticket for tonight also bro. :lol:
Don't worry Bud if the lottery hits you will one of the first to know, get that boat ready and we will all go out and raise hell, like Rodney Dangerfield on Caddyshack :hys:

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2015, 08:40:01 AM »

Bought me a lottery ticket for tonight also bro. :lol:

Well ~ did you win anything ?

It's for tonight. :lol:

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2015, 08:42:08 AM »
Don't worry Bud if the lottery hits you will one of the first to know, get that boat ready and we will all go out and raise hell, like Rodney Dangerfield on Caddyshack :hys:

If I win bro it's new Super Ultra turbo'd Busas for everybody. :lol:

Offline Red

• Post Master
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2015, 10:56:01 AM »

If I win bro it's new Super Ultra turbo'd Busas for everybody. :lol:

I'm sure that's why we tolerate you so much ~ always looking out for your fellow Hayabusa brothers .  .  .

Offline Ghost-Geezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Older But Still Sexy
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2015, 12:01:37 PM »
I'll settle for a set-up with a GT-35R on pump gas.  Nuthin' special, thanks.

"Step UP or Step Aside"

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2015, 12:11:54 PM »
You got it. :lol:

Offline Ghost-Geezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Older But Still Sexy
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2015, 12:40:42 PM »
You got it. :lol:

Oh, one small thing, no steel bearings...........ceramics, please. 

"Step UP or Step Aside"

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2015, 12:47:36 PM »

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2015, 06:41:52 AM »
No I was thinking something along the lines of one of those Jet turbine deals, with nice custom Busa bodywork of course, not that old 90s looking shit they have, also maybe a custom V8 like a Boss Hoss style that don't look like a overweight porker, now a Turbo Busa would surely kick these bikes ass, well mayby not the jet, but the cool factor would be off the charts, cause I was just thinking the other day unless you specificly drive or truck your bike somewhere how many places can we actualy open up a 220-230mph bike, I have had this bike 10 years turboed  all except the first 2-3 months, 18-40 gear and I have never had it on the limiter in 6th,  5th a few times but never 6th, it was close, ........all that being said if my buddy Jeff wanted to give me a nice new Ultra turbo I would definatly accept it,   :bike: :hys:

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2015, 08:22:36 AM »
We'll just get you one of each bro. :lol:

Gonna ride on out to Fontucky(Fontana  :lol:)in about an hour,supposed to have some bike thing at the track today sponsored by Tombo Racing(don't know what the hell a shop in Oklahoma is sponsoring a race out here for but guess I'd best go see  :lol:).I get there at 8:00AM and only hang out for a couple hours,gets hotter'n a motherfucker up there(was 96 here yesterday)and there's not a stick of shade within 5 miles of that place.Best thing is it's only 28 miles from the house and if traffic's decent I can make it in about 22 minutes. :lol:Saw a flyer about it posted on a local website,sounds like a club thing so I'll be ready to duck if any lead starts flyin'. :lol:

http://westcoastsportbikes.org/index.php?topic=603.msg6431#new
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 08:34:39 AM by piratediverjefff »

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2015, 08:37:51 AM »
I would be happy just to have enough money to retire, mostly to tell the bosses at work to kiss it, but also I don't know how much longer I can do this, its been so long since I can say I felt good I can't remember every thing hurts, when I get out of the chair and the bones crack and pop it wakes up the dog, and I got to go mow the lawn, its getting high enough that the dog has a rough time getting back to the door :lol: ...at least the bikes are running ok, 5th gear wheelies are cool and we cracked 90 with two up on the Harley last night :lol:

Offline Red

• Post Master
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2015, 09:13:44 AM »

No I was thinking something along the lines of one of those Jet turbine deals,
with nice custom Busa bodywork of course, not that old 90s looking shit they have,
also maybe a custom V8 like a Boss Hoss style that don't look like a overweight porker,
now a Turbo Busa would surely kick these bikes ass, well maybe not the jet,
but the cool factor would be off the charts, cause I was just thinking the other day unless you
specifically drive or truck your bike somewhere how many places can we actually open up a 220-230 mph bike,
I have had this bike 10 years turbo-ed all except the first 2-3 months, 1
8-40 gear and I have never had it on the limiter in 6th, 
5th a few times but never 6th, it was close, ........
all that being said if my buddy Jeff wanted to give me a nice new Ultra turbo I would definitely accept it,   :bike: :hys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd_GhbxX9Fo

Dolan has one ~^~ it's not that fast .  .  . 

Offline Ghost-Geezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Older But Still Sexy
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2015, 11:20:16 AM »
Smokes a lot.

"Step UP or Step Aside"

Offline Red

• Post Master
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2015, 03:32:53 PM »

Smokes a lot.

Look who I ran into at the track today ~ and he acted like he didn't know me .  .  .

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2015, 05:13:43 PM »
I didn't for a minute,you goin' all incognito with that hat and glasses. :lol:

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2015, 05:16:19 PM »
I would be happy just to have enough money to retire, mostly to tell the bosses at work to kiss it, but also I don't know how much longer I can do this, its been so long since I can say I felt good I can't remember every thing hurts, when I get out of the chair and the bones crack and pop it wakes up the dog, and I got to go mow the lawn, its getting high enough that the dog has a rough time getting back to the door :lol: ...at least the bikes are running ok, 5th gear wheelies are cool and we cracked 90 with two up on the Harley last night :lol:

I'm right there with ya buddy,aches & pains with no pension. :lol:

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2015, 05:24:58 PM »

No I was thinking something along the lines of one of those Jet turbine deals,
with nice custom Busa bodywork of course, not that old 90s looking shit they have,
also maybe a custom V8 like a Boss Hoss style that don't look like a overweight porker,
now a Turbo Busa would surely kick these bikes ass, well maybe not the jet,
but the cool factor would be off the charts, cause I was just thinking the other day unless you
specifically drive or truck your bike somewhere how many places can we actually open up a 220-230 mph bike,
I have had this bike 10 years turbo-ed all except the first 2-3 months, 1
8-40 gear and I have never had it on the limiter in 6th, 
5th a few times but never 6th, it was close, ........
all that being said if my buddy Jeff wanted to give me a nice new Ultra turbo I would definitely accept it,   :bike: :hys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd_GhbxX9Fo

Dolan has one ~^~ it's not that fast .  .  .
Dam guess I better stick with what I got, I would like to ride one, but the V8 bike is not out of the question, I'm usualy not disappointed with test rides, but the Beemer 1000 RR could have been better, that or the Busa's got me spoiled, when by our local Kawi shop to ck out one of the H2s this dude almost laughed at me, I didn't know there is no dealer he knows of that would try to stock them and you have to have 5K up front to order one, then another 20 or 25K when and if it shows up, that for the H2, the H2R is twice that, I don't care if they do have a blower, there not worth that, sad thing is there are enough morons around that will pay it, just think of the power you could have if you gave RCC 20K and just said I want to go fast,
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 05:34:00 PM by Rocketgeezer »

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2015, 05:27:50 PM »

Smokes a lot.

Look who I ran into at the track today ~ and he acted like he didn't know me .  .  .

Dam Bud, that things older than we are, may we could fix it up and go after Farmtruck on Street Outlaws :lol:

Offline Red

• Post Master
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2015, 05:36:28 PM »

I didn't for a minute, you goin' all incognito with that hat and glasses. :lol:

So the camouflage hat was working for a little while ~ then you heard me talking & new it was me .  .  .