Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Racing coast to coast  (Read 2947 times)

Offline leathalbusa

• Rider
Racing coast to coast
« on: October 05, 2015, 08:06:19 AM »
Hi all I am going to be travelling with my bike from the west coast to east coast.
Which are the best motorcycle friendly tracks to run on? And when?  I will be down for the 17 season  with maybe catching a few Canadian rounds also.  I am coming to learn and race and catch up with people I have talked to on here. So I am looking forward to see lots of tracks and people along the way.

Offline fvance

• Legacy Rider
  • Mad Post Whore
    • Vance and Forstall Racing
Re: Racing coast to coast
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 10:06:55 AM »
Sounds like fun!!
WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYCLE
VANCE & FORSTALL RACING
Top Speed 235 mph
HP by Carpenter & Johnny Cheese  Engine by Knecum
SponsersCATALYST COMPOSITES,JOHNNY CHEESE,KNECUM RACING ENGINES,MURRAY EXHAUST,CARPENTER RACING

Offline Ghost-Geezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Older But Still Sexy
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 10:40:22 AM »
Just 1/4 mile stuff, or some LSR............what do you concentrate on and what is your bike like?  Just curious.  BTW, there is a TON of knowledge on this site about tracks all over the nation.........unfortunately I am not one of the guys that has that info, but you should get some good responses to this request.
 :tu:
"The thrill of Boost cannot be duplicated on earth."

"One drink is too many and a thousand is not enuf."

"Step UP or Step Aside"

"Four wheels moves the body,
Two wheels moves the soul."

Offline leathalbusa

• Rider
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 08:33:12 PM »
Thanks Guys

Yeah I know there are a lot of guys on here who have been every where.

That is why I am asking.  I have a Pro street/pro mod bike primarily 1/4 mile stuff. but if an 1/8 is close I'll race on it. I am not looking to chase a series as I am not there long enough to. I have 4 months. maybe 5. I just want to start in Calgary head south west then turn and go east. And pick up week nights and weekends on tracks. catch up with guys I know from here and get as much out of racing over there so I can take the knowledge back and really make a statement over here.