Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Hitting The Apex  (Read 6724 times)

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
Hitting The Apex
« on: October 16, 2015, 10:43:28 AM »
Found it available on YouTube,pretty decent. :thumb:

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v95464518epK8xgcY
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Ghost-Geezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Older But Still Sexy
Re: Hitting The Apex
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 12:12:37 PM »
Could not get it, ain't got no "VEHO" player in my compounder.   
"The thrill of Boost cannot be duplicated on earth."

"One drink is too many and a thousand is not enuf."

"Step UP or Step Aside"

"Four wheels moves the body,
Two wheels moves the soul."

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 03:12:28 PM »
As far as I know I don't either bro,it tells me to get it if I want to watch the original movie or something but I just Googled it and it comes up to watch(try this link).It's the picture showing it's 2:18:18 long,on my results page it's the 4th one down.

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=Av3DdYYuq3rsB2ZylrPDGwybvZx4?fr=yfp-t-901-s&toggle=1&fp=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&p=hitting%20the%20apex
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 03:15:16 PM by piratediverjefff »
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Ghost-Geezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Older But Still Sexy
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 08:09:54 PM »
Cool as cool can be..............gotta see the whole thing!!!! :tu: :tu: :tu:

Thanks,
              One guy went down at 300KMH/186MPH.................86 would be horrible, much less 186!!!!

Scary shit.  I'll reserve that kind of speed for about 1.5 miles of open, straight road.............when I get that "special" hair up my ass.  Usually, I chop anywheres from 160ish-175ish.  Ain't no turbo, but still pretty quick.   

All those guys are partially crazy, IMO.

"Step UP or Step Aside"

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 09:12:06 PM »
My favorite venue of racing to watch these days(on tomorrow night at 9:30 this weekend instead of the usual Sunday mornings,in Australia now and a fast track where the record is 215.11 mph down the straight...pretty amazing to have riders hitting over 210 mph 27 times in one race  :thumb:).Bunch of us are going out Sunday morning,thinking I'll break out the GoPro since I haven't used it in a while.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 09:14:12 PM by piratediverjefff »

Offline Ghost-Geezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Older But Still Sexy
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2015, 09:41:04 PM »
 Just do not split lanes between a semi and a car at 160ish.   :wink:

"Step UP or Step Aside"

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2015, 07:58:49 AM »
 :lol:

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2015, 08:30:13 AM »
See the Moto GP race in Australia?Best race all year and on the fastest track of the circuit(none of that 2nd and 3rd gear crap like on some of those other tracks),those guys were flyin'!  :thumb:

Offline Ghost-Geezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • Older But Still Sexy
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2015, 01:31:44 PM »
My tv service sucks, I only have like 80 channels, gonna break down and get the first class plan...................so I can watch that stuff as well.  Used to be a time when you could get the Daytona 500 on a regular TV with rabbit-ears.  That was when Doug Chandler and that whole crowd were racing in the late 70's-early 80s'.......if memory serves............and we only had about 6 channels in the DC area.  No cable, no satellite, just a 38" round screen color Toshiba that was OK if you were 5 feet away. 

"Step UP or Step Aside"

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2015, 06:26:49 PM »
We have Verizon Fios with Cinemax  and Showtime(and free HBO for a year)so we're pretty well covered,I'd be lost without it. :lol:

Offline SEJ

• OFF TOPIC
  • Rider
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2015, 06:50:50 AM »
See the Moto GP race in Australia?Best race all year and on the fastest track of the circuit(none of that 2nd and 3rd gear crap like on some of those other tracks),those guys were flyin'!  :thumb:

I was out of breath after watching it!
Non stop action from the drop of the flag until the checker... The Ducati was able to demonstrate its actual HP advantage on the fast straights too. The Honda would blow by the Yamaha, and the Ducati would suck the paint off of both of them!! Did you see Iannone head but the seagull?!!  :shock:
222.66 MPH at the Ohio Mile
201.52 MPH in the 1/2 Mile
12 lbs. boost
01' Turbo GSX-R 1000

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2015, 09:25:14 AM »
Me too bro,especially the last few laps with all the passing going on(and love that announcer,dude got so excited sounds like he was about to stroke out! :lol:).The Ducati  was flyin' and could kill everybody down the straights,that dude did a hell of a job and think he finished 3rd.Yep,saw the Seagull get taken out,feathers flyin' everywhere(good thing it happened when coming out of a corner and not down that 210 mph straight,could've gotten ugly if it would've caught somebody in the forehead :lol:).I think that was the best race I've seen all year,have re-watched it several times. :thumb: