Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: COTA SPOILER  (Read 3315 times)

Offline Sport

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
COTA SPOILER
« on: April 10, 2016, 03:27:56 PM »
Three brands on the podium once again and a fourth one coming in 4th!  I like the competition between the makes but the rider to rider racing wasn't present today.  What a track though eh!  190+ every lap and that downhill right hander!  Manoman!  And as much as I dislike Marquez, while in the lead with six seconds on his boyfriend running in 2nd, in the last quarter of the race...that slo mo shot of him dragging not only his knee but also his (elbow) was art in motion!  Too bad about the crashes especially Pedrosa taking out Dovi like that.  Pedrosa sure had a wobble under braking but why?  Dovi was lucky his leg wasn't broken.  And poor Crutchlow, it's not if it's when, he's going to crash.  Is he not in shape to run 20 laps?  Does his concentration go away somewhere in mid race?  How about that up and comer Vinales though?  The Suzukis are just about there and he can really ride!  Did you notice those quad winglets on the front of the Ducatis?  More downforce?
Ride em if ya got em

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
Re: COTA SPOILER
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 05:50:21 PM »
I think the only thing we disagree on is Marquez since he's my favorite rider. :lol:I hear Lorenzo may be going to Ducati next year?
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.