Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Need gears undercut - Who are my options?  (Read 4103 times)

Offline Flash Jorden

• Rider
Need gears undercut - Who are my options?
« on: June 14, 2016, 04:47:40 PM »
So since I need to split my case to replace the clutch rod oil seal, I might as well get the gears undercut since the 2nd gear is slipping anyway. I was going to put it off until the end of the riding season, but here I am.

In any case, who is/are the suggested/recommended shop(s) to consider for doing the work. I figure I might as well replace the forks and the shafts too. I'm looking for quality work and a relatively quick turnaround time (from Maryland) so I can salvage as much of my riding season as possible.

Stock '02 Busa, street use only, no track use (yet, LOL).

Offline LVBUSA

• OFF TOPIC
  • Rider
Re: Need gears undercut - Who are my options?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 06:54:13 AM »
I went with RCS. Had the entire group undercut for longevity, and durability. New shift forks, good to go.
Nice work !..... 

There are several that do the exact same work. Someone recommended them, found them easy to work with, and took care of my requests and needs.

:tu:
Amsoil Synthetics / Race Ready Painted Inner Panels / Bagster Tank Protector & Tank Bags / Hump Mod / ZG Double Bubble / Mirror Spacers / +1/2" dogbones / EK ZZZ 530 / Michelin Pilot Road 5's / TL 1000R Pegs / EBC HH Pads / Corbin Saddles /