Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Back on a hayabusa ... TIME FOR WINTER BUILD...BAD NEWS FOR ME 02/09/2018  (Read 104415 times)

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
Tastefully done. Laser focus on goal, and it shows. Bike doesn't have anything it doesn't need, and has everything it does.
Closed course. Professional rider. Do not attempt.

Still privately owned and operated by Hayabusa owner enthusiasts. 2002, small  a/a kit, CF body

If it's in a truck or trailer, it's being stolen

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
Page 8 bitches

Still privately owned and operated by Hayabusa owner enthusiasts. 2002, small  a/a kit, CF body

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
 :lol:  :punk:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline BLU88

• Post Master
  • "Ride it hard or dont ride it"
    • ccpowersports
thanks for all the positive comments.. def a labor of love..

also have to say thanks to some good freinds out there that helped me tremendously, from putting parts on the bike when i was sick with pneumonia .. to pulling the motor out and putting is back in and tuning it for me.
and to the most important person ...... MY WIFE.. for enjoying the same things as i do and pushing me to do it again.

i am most def. happy with the turn out.. now it is my turn as a rider to put some good times down, and see what a big guy can run.  i am down to 255 and hope to get to 245 lbs by race season. 
2013  black "throat punch racing"
2008  gray and black. (Sold)
2002 black n blue.(sold)

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
thanks for all the positive comments.. def a labor of love..

also have to say thanks to some good freinds out there that helped me tremendously, from putting parts on the bike when i was sick with pneumonia .. to pulling the motor out and putting is back in and tuning it for me.
and to the most important person ...... MY WIFE.. for enjoying the same things as i do and pushing me to do it again.

i am most def. happy with the turn out.. now it is my turn as a rider to put some good times down, and see what a big guy can run.  i am down to 255 and hope to get to 245 lbs by race season.
Great shout out, especially including the "WIFE"...Love is a hell-of-a "drug"... :tu:
Getting "Blown" is a hell-of-a drug...STUNNAH...

Offline Red

• Post Master
    • http://www.revival.tv
Can't say it enough " Happy Wife = Happy Life " ~ now if we could just get her to understand our math .  .  .

1999 Prostar West Super Gas Champion !
2000 NMRA / Prostar Pro E/T runner up.
2001, 2002, & 2003 NMRA Pro E/T Champion !
2004 #3, 2005, & 2006 NMRA Pro E/T runner up.
2007 Pro. St. Legal #6, NMRA Pro E/T Champion !
2008 MDRA Super Streetbike Champion !

Offline BLU88

• Post Master
    • ccpowersports
I truly feel blessed to have met my wife .. she is truly awesome .. and perfect for me
2002 black n blue.(sold)

Offline BLU88

• Post Master
    • ccpowersports
Her and her new bike... 2016 indian scout that she blacked out
2002 black n blue.(sold)

Offline BLU88

• Post Master
    • ccpowersports
And how it looked stock
2002 black n blue.(sold)

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
...and I'm still available for adoption. :crackup:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline BLU88

• Post Master
    • ccpowersports
Lmao
2002 black n blue.(sold)

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
Her and her new bike... 2016 indian scout that she blacked out
Good looking bike...Beautiful wife, I'm not flirting, I swear...I just think it's great when two people, in this case a man and his wife can have common interest and the marriage thrives...

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
...and I'm still available for adoption. :crackup:
Nobody wants an addition to the family that wears a drool cup... :hys:

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
 :hys: :hys: :hys: :punk:
 :uploaded_shooting: :uploaded_shooting: :uploaded_shooting: :uploaded_shooting: :uploaded_shooting:

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
Put a class III hitch on my old Wrangler this morning(rack will be here this afternoon)and of course it fought me to the death on every fucking nut and bolt(8 off and 10 back on).Bet the asshole engineer who designed the OEM bumper is still laughin',bastards couldn't have used captive nuts on the inside(would rather you dislocate your damned fingers trying to get the bitches up in there)so what should've been a 1/2 hour job ended up taking 2 1/2. :lol:  :uploaded_shooting:

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
 :pat: Good news is now you'll be able to tow nearly as much as my ATV.

I'm just jealous, always loved the jeeps.

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
Does your rack come with a ramp?

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
I figure about all that thing(Jeep)can handle is haulin' a dirt bike. :lol:The rack did come with a ramp,just got the aluminum one from Black Widow.

http://www.discountramps.com/motorcycle-carrier/p/AMC-400/

Just posted a few pics of the toy in Bike Talk,damned thing depleted my little cash stash in a hurry($2700 for the bike,$800 on some new gear,$350 for the hitch and rack,$200 for a kick stand and tie downs,and probably another $800 or so when I drop it off next week for tires,suspension,etc.),I'm broke as a motherfucker now bro. :lol:

Gonna take the Busa out in a few minutes,been a couple of weeks.

Offline Red

• Post Master
    • http://www.revival.tv

Does your rack come with a ramp ?

Did someone mention a rack ?

1999 Prostar West Super Gas Champion !
2000 NMRA / Prostar Pro E/T runner up.
2001, 2002, & 2003 NMRA Pro E/T Champion !
2004 #3, 2005, & 2006 NMRA Pro E/T runner up.
2007 Pro. St. Legal #6, NMRA Pro E/T Champion !
2008 MDRA Super Streetbike Champion !

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
Hook a brother up Red. :lol:

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
We need a update...

Offline BLU88

• Post Master
    • ccpowersports
been working thru some rider rustyness and had a couple bike issues.. so far best time is a 6.02 @ 120 with a terrible 60ft. hopefully after i get the 60 ft in line i will be at least running 5.7's
2002 black n blue.(sold)

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
That sounds good, keep up the good work...

Offline BLU88

• Post Master
    • ccpowersports
bike has been down since the last post.... sent it back to the engine builder and have been pretty disappointed with him. he had the bike for about a month trying to figure out what is the problem with the bike. i got the bike back and it is now worse that ever. wont even make a pass or get off the line at all.. like no power or torque at all.  Original reason i took it back is the bike overheated on me .. and i knew something was wrong.

when i picked it up ... i got from him "it is now running perfect on motor".. that was a lie. it runs like shit.

to be a professional motor builder / tuner / bike builder.. i think its bull shit to not be able to figure it out especially with all the money that has been paid to said builder..!!!

over the winter i will tear the bike apart and get it figured out with the help of some freinds.... once again just disapointing when you  pay a shop or builder for a service and they cant or WONT FIGURE IT OUT.!!

Not gonna mention the shop or builder but just highly disappointed... shame the bike has all top shelf parts on it. 
2002 black n blue.(sold)

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
Been down that road before with my stage 1 turbo bike and it's been setting up now about 4 yrs...Tons of money sunk into it and it never ran right...The spring of '18 I may get motivated enough to do something to get it right or part the bitch out...I could never do a person the way some people do others, to damn scared of the consequences...