Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: New Racer Position Open "" The spot is tentivly filled""  (Read 5182 times)

Offline AlterEgo

• Rider
New Racer Position Open "" The spot is tentivly filled""
« on: October 05, 2016, 10:58:18 PM »
"" The spot is tentatively filled, thanks""
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 07:14:01 PM by AlterEgo »
I am my own AlterEgo

Offline wildphil69

• Post Master
Re: New Racer Position Open
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 02:33:46 PM »
Sign me up
Nitrous is like a hot chick with STD'S...You know you wanna hit it but your just not sure of the consequences.

Offline scott g

• Post Master
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 04:40:41 PM »
Bonneville Salt Flats Racing, the epitome of speed. Kerry Alter Land Speed Racing is announcing a new Team Racer position is open!!! Come race with a winner, race on a World and National Championship team. Team owner Kerry Alter has a stable of 4 the Worlds fastest motorcycles. The team has 25 World and National Land Speed Championships to its credit. We compete at the highest level in the highly contested 1000cc, 1350cc and the 1600cc classes and win at over 220 MPH!!! Land Speed Racing is the fastest growing motorsport in the land, with new events popping up around the county every year. Decide how fast and how far do you want to go?

Kerry Alter builds Champion Racers. Former team member and World Champion Racer Loretta Flores won two World Records in her rookie year, and two more World Records in the next year of competing. She is a member of the Mojave Magnum 200 MPH Club. Loretta currently owns the 1000cc and 1350cc V-Twin World Records, and has now formed her own racing team with sponsorship, she is a true Champion.

Former team member Lisa Taylor gained entry into the Mojave Mile and Magnum 200 and 225 MPH clubs in her rookie year. She also achieved 212 MPH on the Bonneville Speedway, short of a record due to mechanical issues, but sill a fantastic rookie showing.
Former team member Valerie Thompson catapulted her Land Speed Racing career after racing with Kerry Alter Land Speed Racing in 2011 and passed 200 MPH for her first time. The next year she became BMWs featured racer, with her own BMW. After two disappointing two years on her own Valerie came back to Kerry Alter Land Speed Racing for training and bike rebuild, then in 2014 and 2015 she was running faster than ever capturing several event and track records. Currently she pilots the BuB 7 Streemliner achieving over 300 MPH!!! A great successes story, Valerie is a true Champion.

Former team member Julian Bivens captured two national land Speed Records on his MV Agusta with Kerry as his Crew Chief. Julian's bucket list was checked off.

There is no doubt that Kerry Alter builds Championship winning Racers and motorcycles. This is a perfect chance for an aspiring rookie racer. Perfect candidate will be a rookie racer with motorcycle experience, tiny helps along with a desire to be a Champion. Launch your racing career and be a part of a winning team, your best chance of being a Champion is with Kerry Alter Land Speed Racing, we win time after time. Make your mark on motorcycle racing history.

This is not a sponsored ride, racing is expensive and dangerous, so its not for lite wallets or squeamish. I will be charging a small fee and cost and you will be under contract. You will do some of the smaller events to build up speed and confidence before racing Bonneville Speedway. Racing on the salt at over 200 MPH is an adrenaline rush like no other. We will map out a custom race plan to suit your desires. This is not club racing, like speed week, or world of speed, this is the real deal for real FIM World and AMA National Records.

This is a nicely-crafted post,
and is a good offer for those who would like
 to start land-speed-racing, or to achieve stardom
WITHOUT having to do all the mechanical work - along
 with avoiding the expense of building a bike - BEFORE deciding if it is all worth it.

Sort of like STARTING with a "factory ride."

Good luck, my friends.................

Offline AlterEgo

• Rider
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 07:53:20 PM »
Thanks Scott  Yes its a great deal for someone just starting.  I think for a small time team I've done pretty well and can help others accomplish their goals.   

I still have a 250 MPH goal, it will come someday.
I am my own AlterEgo

Offline AlterEgo

• Rider
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2016, 08:13:42 PM »
Someone was questioning my credentials.

http://carchix.com/wp/valerie-thompson-to-race-a-car-and-record-setting-motorcycle-at-americas-two-biggest-land-speed-racing-events/

“I’m excited about working with Kerry again, he has been instrumental to my racing career. My first 200+ mph pass was on his BMW S 1000 RR in 2011. Kerry was responsible for opening my eyes to the awesome power of the BMW Superbikes. As a result, I switched from a Harley-Davidson to a BMW in 2012,” said Thompson. “We’ve been working together for the past year to develop my bike and optimize my riding technique. Every time I work with Kerry I go faster,” added Thompson.

http://www.landspeedracing.com/2011/newsletter221/alterbivensr.pdf
I am my own AlterEgo

Online Sport

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2016, 10:20:24 PM »
What's the age and weight requirements for new pilots?
Ride em if ya got em

Offline scott g

• Post Master
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2016, 07:44:13 AM »
What's the age and weight requirements for new pilots?

"Are there minimums ?" you might ask .....

Offline AlterEgo

• Rider
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2016, 04:31:48 PM »
No specific requirements really but mainly directed towards first time racers, I do seem to do well with Women Racers, first time racers, young, tiny, and someone who respects the power,danger and speed these bikes are capable of.
I am my own AlterEgo

Offline The rog

• New User!
  • Rookie too fast
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2016, 12:47:59 AM »
Well, I would be very interested in getting into a team and knocking down some records.
I'm going to be at the Mojave magnum this weekend on a black/orange hayabusa, hopefully setting some records, at minimum burning some gas.
I've got a road race background, a B license from Bonneville, and some 10 second passes at the drag strip.
Roger, 916-600-1601
If I throw a triangle out of a car and the car is going20mph
And wind resistance is a thing that exists,
How many cupcakes can Pedro buy with one human soul?
Wait, what?

If you have 4 pencils and 7 apples
How many pancakes will fit on the roof?
Purple,
Because Aliens don't wear hats

Offline AlterEgo

• Rider
Re: New Racer Position Open "" The spot is tentivly filled""
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2016, 07:15:07 PM »
"" The spot is tentatively filled, thanks""

We have another future champion on the way.
I am my own AlterEgo