Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: WOW Motorsports, Marietta, GA  (Read 3735 times)

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
WOW Motorsports, Marietta, GA
« on: December 06, 2016, 01:53:16 AM »
Checking to see if any members have had any contact or dealings with "WOW Motorsports" in Marietta, GA...They have a large selection of used bikes and several used Busa's at decent price's...Their just outside of Atlanta which is about a 5 hour drive for me...If by chance you have dealt with them are the bike's in as good of condition as the pic's they post and are they willing to negotiate their pricing???From what I can gather they specialize in purchasing used bikes and it appears they mark them up 2 to 3k for profit, which would indicate plenty of room to haggle...If anyone has any info please let me know...Thanks in advance...
Getting "Blown" is a hell-of-a drug...STUNNAH...

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
Re: WOW Motorsports, Marietta, GA
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 08:39:47 PM »
Checking to see if any members have had any contact or dealings with "WOW Motorsports" in Marietta, GA...They have a large selection of used bikes and several used Busa's at decent price's...Their just outside of Atlanta which is about a 5 hour drive for me...If by chance you have dealt with them are the bike's in as good of condition as the pic's they post and are they willing to negotiate their pricing???From what I can gather they specialize in purchasing used bikes and it appears they mark them up 2 to 3k for profit, which would indicate plenty of room to haggle...If anyone has any info please let me know...Thanks in advance...
Have not heard of them, but I go to training class's in Kennessaw every other month or so, I think somethings up in mid January, I think I will ck them out
The older you get do you notice you start chickening out way before the bike does

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 11:16:33 PM »
Have not heard of them, but I go to training class's in Kennessaw every other month or so, I think somethings up in mid January, I think I will ck them out
It would be greatly appreciated if you could stop in and look around and kind of get a feeling of the business...I'm looking for a Gen2 '08 or '11, as many bikes as they have listed I'm hoping their a volume seller, which sometimes can be good for the consumer...Thanks in advance...
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 11:19:33 PM by STUNNAH »

Offline Rocketgeezer

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 08:04:15 PM »
It would be greatly appreciated if you could stop in and look around and kind of get a feeling of the business...I'm looking for a Gen2 '08 or '11, as many bikes as they have listed I'm hoping their a volume seller, which sometimes can be good for the consumer...Thanks in advance...
No problem, always hunting another bike shop to ck out, I'm supposed to go second week in Jan, if it don't get canceled.............did you ever get with Cheese about getting yours straitened out??
The older you get do you notice you start chickening out way before the bike does

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 09:27:04 PM »
No problem, always hunting another bike shop to ck out, I'm supposed to go second week in Jan, if it don't get canceled.............did you ever get with Cheese about getting yours straitened out??
I haven't as of yet, had some medical issues I needed to get resolved...But I still plan on completing that project as well...