Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Words of Thank - Richard@RCC and Scott @CycleWerkz  (Read 2789 times)

Offline Anton

• Post Master
Words of Thank - Richard@RCC and Scott @CycleWerkz
« on: March 05, 2017, 10:04:06 AM »
Hey guys,

I just wanted to make a small post and say thank you to Richard and Scott.
I've dealt with Richard many years ago when I put "Getto" turbo from THEMOTORHEAD on my 2005 busa, and ended up upgrading to staging 2 which I bought from Richard.

After bein out of bike world for almost 5 years, I have bought 2016 busa, and could not resist the itch of turbo.

So at around 2K miles on the bike I called Richard@RCC and started asking all the questions - ALOT has changed since 2005/Gen1. Richard as always has been patient and worked with me through all my questions - Thank you Richard, that's important to me as not a super technical person, customer service top notch  :thumb: :punk: :tu:
I ended up buying Stage1 kit with some extras.

Now, the fun part is that I live in N. California - and there are no turbo bikes that I have seen or heard of, so which also means no knowledgeable people to support them/tune/install. I have faced the same challenges in the past, and nothing has changed in the past 10 years - no love for turbo bikes in Cali.

So, once again I reached out to Richard for advise of where to get his kit installed and tuned. I could not ship the bike to RCC directly due to some shipping challenges, don't recall if it was purely the cost or something else too, but it was not feasible.
So Richard has recommended Scott @ CycleWerkz. I talked to Scott a few times, asked a million questions - Scott was very accommodating and knowledgeable, we stroke the deal and the bike was off to CycleWerz. BTW, I used ForwardAir shipping company.

After some weeks the bike was back to me. Scott did an outstanding job through out the process, bike returned all shiny and now with turbo. Running very strong!
The bike was back in the fall and we've been getting a lot of rain/floods here, so I did not get too ride it as much as I wanted. However the time I spent on it so far, I could not stop grinning! Running super strong and behaves like a stock bike - BTW it's a street bike, not race/track bike.

Anyhow, the sum of this post is big Thank you Richard@RCC and Scott@CycleWerkz!
Here are some pics too.

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
Re: Words of Thank - Richard@RCC and Scott @CycleWerkz
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 10:19:09 AM »
Very nice bro! :punk:You're definitely right about turbo action out here,I had an RCC Stage 1 on my last Gen I from '08-'11 and I probably knew of a dozen in the entire state. :lol:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 10:24:17 AM by piratediverjefff »
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline MREDDIEB

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
  • "U can't just stop, U have 2 slow down 1st"
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 03:21:03 PM »
Very nice. Good customer service is hard to find. Makes you feel good when you know you didn't get screwed. Looking good.
\"Do you know why I pulled you over?\" Md State Trooper

Even the best bike is only as good as it's operator.
"You can explain it to the judge." Va State Trooper

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 01:48:41 AM »
A great reputation carries a lot of weight... :tu:
Getting "Blown" is a hell-of-a drug...STUNNAH...