Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Fresh 5k $ rebuild= 1000ft and BOOM  (Read 13762 times)

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
Re: Fresh 5k $ rebuild= 1000ft and BOOM
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2017, 04:15:46 AM »
One other option you have may be this...If you paid for the work by credit card you can file a dispute directly with the issuer of the card...The card company will pull the money back and place a hold on the payment until the dispute is concluded...If by chance you did pay by card, I would get the bike and all parts from that shop ASAP, then immediately file the dispute...I pay for all major purchases or work in this manner and the card company generally agrees with the customer...
Getting "Blown" is a hell-of-a drug...STUNNAH...

Offline turbojonn

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
  • Friends don't let friends use boost.
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2017, 08:43:32 AM »
Thanks for the reply Stunnah. I paid cash though.  :(
RCC turbos rock!!! Rcc- Ultra plenum, case saver, Carillo rods, Wossner pistons, APE springs/tool steel shift shafts, Ferrara valves, ARP studs, lightened and balanced crank, Boostbysmith ecu editor, AMS 1000 with CO2, 475 hp. Mac arm 0-6 over, BST carbon fiber rims. Someday I'm goin' fast!

Offline MJ Williams

• Post Whore
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2017, 01:52:46 PM »
Probably too late but an oil sample would tell you if it had gas, antifreeze or whatever in the bottom end.
Have a Harley, spent lots of money on it, thought I had a fast motorcycle, bought a Busa, realized all I had was a fast Harley, not a fast motorcycle!

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2017, 12:27:30 AM »
Any update???
Getting "Blown" is a hell-of-a drug...STUNNAH...