Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Bob Sellers  (Read 3671 times)

Offline MJ Williams

• Post Whore
Re: Bob Sellers
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 05:41:33 PM »
Bob helped me get set up for my first Bonneville, he was an all around good guy and will be missed.
Have a Harley, spent lots of money on it, thought I had a fast motorcycle, bought a Busa, realized all I had was a fast Harley, not a fast motorcycle!

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 06:15:15 AM »
Sad to hear,saw him at Mojave a few years back and just talked to him a couple months ago on another site.RIP Bob,and as MJ said you were a good guy and will be missed. :tu:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Landspeed Larry

• Rider
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 09:06:13 AM »
Bob stopped at my house on his way to Loring a few years back. He bought me lunch and we had an enjoyable time talking racing. Instant friendship. Such a nice man. I talked to him during  treatment, his attitude was positive, I thought he would win the battle. Sadly it was not to be. God Speed Bob. Like my other hero,  always to be remembered for your riding and wrenching skill but more importantly as a genuinely nice human being. Wear your red hat proudly.  LSL
All motor all the time and a turbo now and then.

Offline zrxdean

• Post Master
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 10:36:35 AM »
I never had the chance to spend much time with Bob, but Karl and Bill (and anyone that knew him) always spoke highly of him. My impression was that he would bend over backwards for anyone.

Offline TrickTom1

• HOT ROD
  • Site Donor
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • In God We Trust
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2017, 08:59:08 PM »
He loved racing!