TECHNICAL > MODS

Remove Crank Trigger

(1/1)

rick_b:
I want to do away with the alternator housing, so I can fit a starter nut. What is the best thing to do with the crank trigger?

sportbikeryder:
Most use a rt side trigger for  ignition pickup on a dyna or arc, or firestorm ignition. Fast By Gast have a billet cover for the rt side with a pickup mounted in it. We might have a used one at the shop.

You will still have to use a cover with a seal for the cases on the left side. APE make a left side exrernal starter cover setup.

rick_b:

--- Quote from: sportbikeryder on September 07, 2017, 04:49:51 AM ---Most use a rt side trigger for  ignition pickup on a dyna or arc, or firestorm ignition. Fast By Gast have a billet cover for the rt side with a pickup mounted in it. We might have a used one at the shop.

You will still have to use a cover with a seal for the cases on the left side. APE make a left side exrernal starter cover setup.

--- End quote ---

Thanks I will look in to that. I knew about the seal, the new engine plate has one in it.

rick_b:
sportbikeryder, Did ever check to see if you had that used Fast By Gast have a billet cover?

Rick

Stainless1:

--- Quote from: Scotrang on February 27, 2018, 02:59:01 AM ---Is very good We focus on this. I think we have never known this before.

--- End quote ---

Another Bot shows up... Scotrang  :teufel095:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version