Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: 2017 hayabusa  (Read 3099 times)

Offline fatnslow

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
  • Where am I?
2017 hayabusa
« on: September 28, 2017, 04:58:58 PM »
Hey guys have a question  for you. Who knows where the best deal on a new hayabusa  would be. I live in Louisiana  and don't mind a drive if it's to save money. I have the opportunity to buy a bike if the price isn't crazy. I have owned bikes since I was 17 and every single one of them was a used bike.

I'm excited  as hell to have the chance to possibly  buy a new one. I don't understand  all the fees, they say one price on Internet  then after all these fees it's thousands  higher. I'm new to this as I have never bought a new bike before but any advice would be great. Might have to buy a used one but I sure do love that blue 2017 busa.

Thanks in advance  for any help.

Big Mike.

Offline STUNNAH

• Post Master
Re: 2017 hayabusa
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 12:13:00 AM »
If you're buying from a dealer, yeah the final price is going to be different, you have to add the taxes and at least a documentation fee...Check out Cycle Trader, you should be able to find a new bike on there for a good price...Good luck with your search...
Getting "Blown" is a hell-of-a drug...STUNNAH...

Offline RansomT

• Post Master
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 07:56:59 AM »
I can check with our local dealer here.  I have such a relationship with the manager that I can get a far better price than typical.  The only issue I see is they may not have any 2017 models available.  I believe they still have 1 or 2 2016s, and was told last year they weren't going to order any 2017s until all of the 2016s were gone.  Busas are not selling.... :dunno:
Fastest 1.5-Mile Pass - 252.222
Fastest 1-Mile Pass - 244.2997
Half Mile - 211.47
Fastest Nitrous Bike
Production Bike
211.079 LTA. P/P 1350

Offline fatnslow

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
  • Where am I?
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 09:46:48 PM »
If you're buying from a dealer, yeah the final price is going to be different, you have to add the taxes and at least a documentation fee...Check out Cycle Trader, you should be able to find a new bike on there for a good price...Good luck with your search...
Yes sir, they had one advertised for a great price but it went up quick. Young guy said they dropped the price to 10,800 but after the taxes and fees it was 13,820 out the door. I said OK taxes were a little over a grand so they were making roughly  2 grand off the deal. A little to much I feel. I have been on cycle  trader as well.

Offline fatnslow

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Master
  • Where am I?
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 09:50:23 PM »
I can check with our local dealer here.  I have such a relationship with the manager that I can get a far better price than typical.  The only issue I see is they may not have any 2017 models available.  I believe they still have 1 or 2 2016s, and was told last year they weren't going to order any 2017s until all of the 2016s were gone.  Busas are not selling.... :dunno:
OK thanks best I got so far was 13,820. Another dealer was 100 more. I would love to be around 11,000 but don't think that's gonna happen. Thanks for the help so far guys.