Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Back on a hayabusa ... TIME FOR WINTER BUILD...BAD NEWS FOR ME 02/09/2018  (Read 104413 times)

Offline BLU88

• Post Master
  • "Ride it hard or dont ride it"
    • ccpowersports
Yea Stunnah.. it just sucks.. i know i will get it figured out.. ur right ..to much money in it to sell it  and cant sell it cause it aint right.

same here would not do somebody like that.

all i can say is anybody that has touched the bike ... and worked on it ...
shame on you for the service you give your customers .. and the shitty work.!!!!!!
2013  black "throat punch racing"
2008  gray and black. (Sold)
2002 black n blue.(sold)

Offline 01-gsxr-1k

• Rider
bike has been down since the last post.... sent it back to the engine builder and have been pretty disappointed with him. he had the bike for about a month trying to figure out what is the problem with the bike. i got the bike back and it is now worse that ever. wont even make a pass or get off the line at all.. like no power or torque at all.  Original reason i took it back is the bike overheated on me .. and i knew something was wrong.

when i picked it up ... i got from him "it is now running perfect on motor".. that was a lie. it runs like shit.

to be a professional motor builder / tuner / bike builder.. i think its bull shit to not be able to figure it out especially with all the money that has been paid to said builder..!!!

over the winter i will tear the bike apart and get it figured out with the help of some freinds.... once again just disapointing when you  pay a shop or builder for a service and they cant or WONT FIGURE IT OUT.!!

Not gonna mention the shop or builder but just highly disappointed... shame the bike has all top shelf parts on it.

Where are you located?

Offline BLU88

• Post Master
    • ccpowersports
i live about 20 minutes from Louisville ky .. clarksville Indiana area. this builder was recommended to me by ... who i thought was a friend.
2002 black n blue.(sold)

Offline 01-gsxr-1k

• Rider
i live about 20 minutes from Louisville ky .. clarksville Indiana area. this builder was recommended to me by ... who i thought was a friend.

Too bad you aren't near florida would say take it to Johnny turbo

Offline BLU88

• Post Master
    • ccpowersports
think imma put the busa back to stock and sell the busa. just been a headache bike... part all the go fast parts.

ill put up a list of what i have once it is back to stock or stockish.

just mad / sad all at the same time. really disapointed in those that have worked on the bike from the engine builder and others. almost think it was done on purpose.

you live and you learn. ill get another bike soon.
2002 black n blue.(sold)