Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Give someone a flat cap, a high viz jacket and a clipboard.....  (Read 3294 times)

Offline HOS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
........ and you've got yourself a jobsworth who bleats when someone wrongly accused has a go back.
This country is full of these little tossers.
Can't think for themselves, have to radio the office to tell him what to do. These androids are a pneumonic plague on the streets. The local government doesn't understand why town shopping centres are failing.
You see these ticket androids can legally get your name and get your address from your license plate at the government DVLA and so the private litter company send you a fine in the post. Which is what that moron was getting all cocky about when the biker said "no eff off you can't have my details because I've done nothing wrong".

I reckon these ticket maidens are bloody clones?
Have you got these over there?

Anyway here it is... http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/audio-video/angry-biker-in-blazing-row-with-litter-warden-over/

I have no more sh*ts to give.

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
Re: Give someone a flat cap, a high viz jacket and a clipboard.....
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 05:49:45 PM »
Man bro,what a little weasel(probably just mad because they make him wear that gay looking outfit  :hys:).I seriously would have had to check myself from not bitch slapping that scrawny bastard(before he got around to my license plate of course :lol:). :uploaded_shooting:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline HOS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 03:23:06 AM »
I think he should have chucked his packet of fags down and make the scrawny get pick them up for him  :wink:  :lol:

Offline HOS

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 04:46:01 AM »
Another example of the same stupidity from local government litter police.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11720952/Council-loses-nine-month-legal-battle-with-man-who-accidentally-dropped-a-piece-of-orange-peel.html

These are examples of why people don't shop in town.
I don't go into town anymore, haven't been for years.
With online shopping for almost anything and out of town retail parks there's no point going into town. I am not a shopping kinda person unless it's bike gear.

Offline piratediverjefff

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 06:38:52 AM »
I think he should have chucked his packet of fags down and make the scrawny get pick them up for him  :wink:  :lol:

:hys:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day,light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline sportbikeryder

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2018, 06:12:43 PM »
Holy hell, Jefff's still alive. I thought I heard the bugle playing.

:uploaded_shooting: :uploaded_shooting: :uploaded_shooting:
Any day on a motorcycle like this that ends just needing parts and labor is a good day.
4.82, 158.67mph 1/8th mile 7.350, 200.32mph 1/4 mile Riding

4.392, 176.79mph 1/8th mile  6.610, 228.15mph 1/4 mile Tuning