Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: is there any way?  (Read 2471 times)

Offline Ali123

• Rider
  • Enthusiast
is there any way?
« on: December 09, 2019, 02:39:21 PM »
Just a thought..... when posting a thread... there is a process that folks have to go through to start a thread(it took me a minute to figure it out)…. I don't mean to step on any toes here, BUT I think that if there was a ""START THREAD"" button on the home page of this forum..... we would see a great increase in traffic and threads in general..... what do u guys think? worth a shot?

Offline Stainless1

• Rider
Re: is there any way?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 02:54:32 PM »
Ali, I think it is best to start a thread after you figure out what category/section you want to put it in.... when you open that category/section list, there is a new topic button...

Of course I may find it easy because I am an Admin for the landspeed racing forum that uses the same software...  8)
Bonneville 200 MPH Club
245 MPH Turbo Busa Powered Lakester
208.959 MPH NA GSXR 1000

Offline Ali123

• Rider
  • Enthusiast
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2019, 04:07:34 PM »
I understand the process.... I was just saying.... anytime a person makes a product easier to use.... it generally increses usage of said product..... besides... most people are as dumb as a stump just like I am..... this would rectify the issue(simpler is better)…… the wealth of knowledge here is better than any other forum.... bill warner was a member here.... sportbikeryder is here(who has a 6 second prostreet bike)……………  along with countless other SPECIAL SPECIAL bikes...….. I really think a simple change would have this place BOOMING again...….

Offline ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 04:36:55 PM »
Thank you for your thoughts. Check out the News, top right of every page. Let's give it a run 😃
Closed course. Professional rider. Do not attempt.

Still privately owned and operated by Hayabusa owner enthusiasts. 2002, small  a/a kit, CF body

If it's in a truck or trailer, it's being stolen

Offline Ali123

• Rider
  • Enthusiast
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2019, 04:53:37 PM »
thank you sooooooo much...… I love this board.....