Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Bill Warner  (Read 2746 times)

Offline Landspeed Larry

• Rider
Happy Birthday Bill Warner
« on: February 11, 2020, 07:39:10 AM »
Good Morning William: Another year and still the King. Guys will be trying this year, we will see what happens. Steve and I are still at it. Got some advanced designs in the works for the "Streaker" our naked bike and returning to my roots in Production class. Trying to talk Mark out of retirement to ride, we shall see.  Miss you my friend, it sure was fun.  LSL
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 07:53:14 AM by Landspeed Larry »
All motor all the time and a turbo now and then.

Online ADMIN

• Administrator
  • Post Master
Re: Happy Birthday Bill Warner
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 09:12:43 AM »
 :slt:
Closed course. Professional rider. Do not attempt.

Still privately owned and operated by Hayabusa owner enthusiasts. 2002, small  a/a kit, CF body

If it's in a truck or trailer, it's being stolen

Offline zrxdean

• Post Master
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 03:27:27 PM »
Happy birthday Bill.

My younger son Cole William finally got to put his hands on the grips of the XR50 last weekend. He pinned the throttle and almost tossed us both off!

Offline knecum

• Mad Post Whore
  • The Recipe!
    • www.knecumpower.com
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 07:26:30 AM »
 HBD. King of pavement racing !!  No one is near your accomplishments. Damn you really did mean you were putting it out of reach. Well 1 record was broke, your naked record !!!  That was expected with almost 10 years of technology advancement on turbos, management systems, boost controls. Etc.    Just compare what Pro Street Bike we’re running 10 years ago. They picked up 25 mph or more and .7ths. Some are going 232mph in the 1/4.  Can you imagine what they could run in the 1/2 ?  Probably 250!! Oh that’s right you ran.. NVM.. lol.   Anyway I think about you a lot every time I see a fish or a speedometer!! Take care up there!!