Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Titax Wheels Special Promo  (Read 3887 times)

Offline Davo10R

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Enthusiast
Titax Wheels Special Promo
« on: June 18, 2021, 04:59:53 AM »
Hello Members,

I represent Titax Wheels. We are running a promo and I didn’t want to leave Suzuki Riders out of the mix. They normally retail for $2199. I'm offering sets to members at $1800 free shipping and in any color. I'm trying with this promotion to get some reviews and some brand identification here in the States.  The wheels are guaranteed delivery in less than 30 days...almost always in 3 weeks time. We are race weight forged aluminum and we come with top shelf Italian SKF Bearings,  all the spacers etc that you will need. You will have to get an 8.3mm angled valve stem and a new rear sprocket. The same sprocket BST, OZ, etc  use. 5 bolt....You can email me directly and I can provide photos etc. I have fitments for all years of Hayabusa. I'm not sure how to post pictures on this site but you can go to Titax.com  for visuals and info as well. I will be happy answer your questions davesitra.69@gmail.com
Thank you, Dave

Offline Davo10R

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Enthusiast
Re: Titax Wheels Special Promo
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2021, 05:36:31 AM »
Here are some photos. I think they will post. If not you can email me. We just put a Red Set on Rickey Gadson's  500hp ZX10R. They are made from a super strong military alloy that we source in the Czech Republic. It's starts life as a 30 Ton forging. You won't be bending these with a pothole or if your riding two up. Our weight limit is 1800kg.  Please contact and I can tell you more. Thank you.

Offline Davo10R

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Enthusiast
Re: Titax Wheels Special Promo
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2021, 05:47:46 AM »
Fitment list...photos