Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Dog Lovers. Picture of my Rott  (Read 44664 times)

Offline ANTDOG600

• Mad Post Whore
Dog Lovers. Picture of my Rott
« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2004, 02:39:16 PM »
the black pitt w/chain is 64lbs. i think he is too big.

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2004, 01:48:48 AM »
I gots no dog...  :cry:

Offline Steve A

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2004, 11:48:57 AM »
Dolphinpod:

Neat looking dog in top pic on this page - got a pic of the whole dog??

What breed is it ??

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
Re: pit weights
« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2004, 04:28:34 PM »
Quote from: hayabusa_83
actually i believe that w/ the right nutrition, and dog can get as big as possible. b/c their is a guy at my work, who has a rott/ sheperd mix that is ringinin at 212. yes it is overweight, but my pit's dad reminds me of the "sandlot" dog. so......

NO way! If that dog is that big it can't possibly move. I can just about gaurantee thats a huge lie on the weight. It's funny how some people like to make up fictisious numbers on their dogs weight. Met someone last year that had a rott pup, he told me the dad was 220#s and the mom was 190. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I've been to many dog shows and seen the best of the best. The biggest i ever saw was 145#s and that was a freakin monster rott.  Proper nutrition will only get the dog as big as their genetics will allow. Rotts or sheperds don't have the genetics to see anywhere near 200#s. I've seen a 200 pound mastiff and thats humungus( is that a word :lol: )! :shock:

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #104 on: November 03, 2004, 02:25:38 AM »
I dont have a dog  :(

Offline DJ

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #105 on: November 12, 2004, 05:07:29 PM »
My friend found a wandering stray Rott while on vacation at a Park last year. Severely underweight, sores, and a bad hip. He said the dog used to sit on the lawn, and as her hip weakend she would slowly topple over haha.

Well they got her up to just a couple pounds from perfect, sores are gone, ear infections healed, and they are working her rear legs, he told me that leg is no longer a problem.  

This Rott is a lot of fun. Wants to show you everything. This is my ball. This is my squeaky toy. Here. Look. LOOK!  If you sit in a chair on the edge, she will sit on the floor between your legs, facing out, so she can see what's going on while you pet her. If you stop for 2 seconds she looks over her shoulder at you 'what's up?'

Very playful. Lays on her back with her rear legs in the air, front legs holding her squeak toy.....my buddy said for an hour straight he'll hear quack quack.....quack quack...quack quack......

Just a really happy go lucky dog, far cry from the stray they found, weak and hungry.

I'm torn between a Rott or  Dobie when I buy a house. My other friend's Dobie was a great dog too.
Do you have a kiss for Daddy?

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #106 on: December 14, 2004, 03:46:03 PM »
Cool

Offline mmissile

• Apprentice Post Whore
  • Enthusiast
Re: Dog Lovers. Picture of my Rott
« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2012, 08:36:05 PM »
We've rescued Huskies over the years. Here's our current 4....

Trinny/Boo[mix] and 13 yrs old.

Sonya.  Guess she's 6-8 yrs.old

Sara.  5 1/2 yrs old.

Jake  6 yrs. old.