Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: DEADBEAT/SCAMMER Alert Page  (Read 6218 times)

Offline spencercycle

• Post Master

Offline Busarodz

• Mad Post Whore
DEADBEAT/SCAMMER Alert Page
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2002, 04:20:00 AM »
Good job Doug.

thieves
"it it"
"Conan, what is best in life?
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"

Offline Dameon

• Post Whore
    • http://TurboHayabusa.org
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2002, 10:14:00 AM »
How the heck can you issue a stop payment on a money order? That worries me. I always assumed a money order was as good as gold.
Dameon
Lafayette, LA

Offline TaoBusa

• Post Master
    • Yorihey.com
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2002, 03:23:00 PM »
The policy of a Money Order is dependent on the issuing financial institution. For instance, Postal Money Orders can be recovered and refunded by the original purchaser should they feel the order is lost or stolen.

Offline JonReed

• Post Master
  • The better stuff.
    • Sport Chrome
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2002, 03:49:00 PM »
anyone know of a national institution that has a policy which allows more protection for businesses. I have only allowed cods on money orders if I have a completed credit application. sure would love to offer the option to customers but for now I dont know of a company that has a better policy.

Offline phatboi4017

• Apprentice Post Whore
    • http://hometown.aol.com/phatboi4017/index.html
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2003, 07:46:00 AM »
and because of ppl like him i had to start
holding products until i have the cash in my hand or bank account (sells alot on ebay)
they give honest ppl a bad name
cant you take some kind of legal action against him?

Offline spencercycle

• Post Master
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2003, 12:47:00 PM »
Sure can!!!!!!!!!!  We are looking into it. At this point the best thing we have done is let EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE in the industry become aware of this guy. He is now on the list in the industry. He should have a hard time getting parts until he has paid for them.

Offline Doug N

• Rider
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2003, 05:24:00 PM »
You have his name and address, lets take up a collection, you get a warant for his arrest and get a bounty hunter to nab his butt and hurt him on the side and bring him to the police. Take care

Offline ATLbusa

• Post Master
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2003, 06:49:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by spencercycle.com:
Sure can!!!!!!!!!!  We are looking into it. At this point the best thing we have done is let EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE in the industry become aware of this guy. He is now on the list in the industry. He should have a hard time getting parts until he has paid for them.

If I were you guys, I wouldnt sell to him period,  even if he does have the cash.  That just tells him hey wasnt that bad so I gotta pay by cash big deal.  Screw him,  get his shit elsewere.