SALES - Read the rules before you post! > Results with Products/Sponsors/Members

Thought I'd Update How my BDE Hindle worked out.

(1/3) > >>

beefcake:
just been buried at work, someone on F150 asked where i'm hiding, i never got a chance to update how my hindle worked out.

i think the pipe performed very well, the bikes best without the pipe was a 9.85, with the pipe the bike went 9.64, however it has at least 9.5's maybe 9.4's in it.

the guy that ran the 9.64 races a gixxer 1000, hadn't ridden a busa in over a year he said, he jumped on the bike and made one pass, as soon as he took off, the bike bogged like crazy and looked like it fell on it's face, his buddy and me were like, this is gonna be terrible and the board lit up with a 9.64@145mhp, i was like Hell yeah!

my best had been a 10.6?, i was able to whittle that down to a 10.28.

i'm pretty happy with that considering my dry weight of 250, lol, and i've only been to the track 5 times with the bike, i'm pretty sure next season i'll be able to get a nine out of her myself

took the bike out last night in the cold for 15 minutes to circulate everything good, i wanted to tear it up so bad, but it was like ice out, i had to tuck to keep nice and warm

TheFanBlade:

FastGixx:
Damn, I would buy that pipe if only looked and sounded better..  

I know it makes the hp but it sucks in sound and looks..

beefcake:
man, it looks awesome!

better than any pipe i've seen

Fast Frank:
Do you have a PCII/III?
Who installed it/mapped it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version