Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Racesearch.com & Competition accessories.com  (Read 4269 times)

Offline Copperhead99

• Post Whore
Racesearch.com & Competition accessories.com
« on: December 04, 2002, 12:51:00 AM »
Both REALLY suck!!!! Terrible customer service, even IF you get someone live on the phone-yeah,right. I never did get somebody live at Racesearch, but they made me pay 100% up front, hell I even paid for express 2 day shipping. I understand the two days after receipt at their shop, but hell, 6 weeks later?    Had to let Visa take care of that one.(disputed) Never heard from them, ever.
Competition accessories almost as bad. LONG backorder waiting time, also 100% pay up front. But you can usually get a dumb girl more interested in what all her Barbie friends are doing later on the phone to get frustrated at and little or no results.    Have a very long neg story of Buttfuck accessories.com oh, excuse me, I mean Compacc.com .  I can go on....
Just a little FYI, beware of those two.
Competitionaccessories.com -        
Racesearch.com -      
I'd slap you, but shit splatters.

Sold my '99 Copper/Silver.
Have '67 Camaro now.

Offline ICEMANN

• Mad Post Whore
  • How ya doin?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2003, 06:12:00 PM »
Ref comp accessories, I live right here next to them.  Their mail order is a different company than the shop. GO figure.  The shop has the same problem.  Orderes a set of lever skins w/"two day" shipping to the store for me to pick up.  3 weeks to get any.  I called lockhart Phillips "the supplier" and got them the next day.  Word to the wise, they are having serious management turnover problems/being bought out several times... etc. etc.  I did however buy my 2001 busa new from them.  Out of the crate, to prep and out the doe for $6600.00  back in Feb.

ICEMANN

jd

Offline Copperhead99

• Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2003, 01:07:00 PM »
Iceman, that does suck, but at least you got a good deal on the bike!

I'd slap you, but shit splatters.

Sold my '99 Copper/Silver.
Have '67 Camaro now.