Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: StarCycle and SprocketCenter  (Read 3656 times)

Offline NorCalBusa

• Rider
  • I don't page down
StarCycle and SprocketCenter
« on: February 20, 2003, 02:42:00 PM »
Mixed feelings...

Star- good prices, but nothing in stock, ordered on a Monday, promised to me by that Thursday.  No call, no show.  I called them Friday & was told they were waiting for one part, I asked why no one called, no explaination.  Raised some hell, incomplete order landed on Wednesday.  Charged me for entire order even though it shipped incomplete, but said they would fix that.

SporcketCenter- mixed as well; good prices, in stock.  Ordered on Thursday, said would go out that day.  I called back Monday to get tracking #, said they would call back in a couple hours.  Finally gave me a tracking number that was not active on Fedex- turns out they didn't ship at all until Monday (after I called for tracking), didn't tell me so- but did send it 2-day Fedex.

I dunno- pretty underwhelming service...

Offline pabusa

• Rider
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2003, 05:57:00 PM »
damn I thought I was impatient     I just ordered a a-star suit-gloves & front pads from starcycle, told them no hurry(snow), probably get it sooner , always got  good service&price from them.

Offline NorCalBusa

• Rider
  • I don't page down
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2003, 07:10:00 PM »
I hear ya...but when they promise a delivered date I don't feel like I'm impatient.  Further, if they had just called and told me what was going on, it would have been fine- or at least I would have had a choice/options.  For me to have to call them, after the due date, is simply poor service.

Offline Busarodz

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2003, 01:53:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalBusa:
Star- good prices, but nothing in stock, ordered on a Monday, promised to me by that Thursday.  No call, no show.  I called them Friday & was told they were waiting for one part, I asked why no one called, no explaination.  Raised some hell, incomplete order landed on Wednesday.  Charged me for entire order even though it shipped incomplete, but said they would fix that.

That is SOP for StarCycle, for years!  
"Conan, what is best in life?
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"