Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: chrome wheels....  (Read 4279 times)

Offline LGUAPO1300

• Post Whore
chrome wheels....
« on: August 05, 2003, 04:43:00 PM »
CALL NICK AT CUSTOM SPORTBIKE CONCEPTS---HE
IS LOCATED IN ORLANDO, FLA...  HE'S A PROFESSIONAL, AND HIS WORK SHOWS IT...

1-888-9CHROME......

I WAS REFERRED TO HIM AFTER READING ABOUT SPORTCHROME ON THIS SITE....

MY .02....

IT SEEMS THAT SPORTCHROME ONLY PROVIDES GOOD WORK WHEN IT COMES TO DEALING WITH A SHOP---THE AVERAGE
WORKING MAN GETS SCREWED AND THEN HE TALKS TO YOU
LIKE YOU DON'T MATTER--YOU REALLY DON'T.....  A SHOP WILL PROVIDE HIM WITH WORK LONG AFTER YOU'VE
CHROMED YOUR WHEELS....  SO IT MAKES SENSE NOW...
HE'S ONLY CHASING THE BOTTOM DOLLAR....  I CAN
GUARANTEE YOU THAT WHEN BIKE OUTTINGS AND SHOWS
COME AROUND HIS AREA, HE DOESN'T RENT BOOTH SPACE BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE WANT A PIECE OF HIM... THAT HAS HAPPENED TO SEVERAL CHROMERS AROUND MY WAY---JUST RECENTLY AT THE PHILLY BIKEFEST, A LOCAL CHROMER/THIEF/LIAR WAS "PUT TO SLEEP" FOR
HIS PAST ACTIONS....  JON, BEWARE, THIS WILL ULTIMATELY HAPPEN TO YOU ONE DAY...  THE WORKING
MAN CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH.....

Offline speedraider

• Post Master
chrome wheels....
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2003, 08:41:00 AM »
yeah nicks a good friend of mine, and he does have awsome products, right jon  
induction by velocity.....

Offline JonReed

• Post Master
  • The better stuff.
    • Sport Chrome
chrome wheels....
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2003, 10:42:00 PM »
Well Mr.Hamilton as a workin man I hope you have a few personal days coming up. the levittown Police dept shows great interest in your information or involvemnent in the murder of a local business man, I'm sure they will arrange a meeting when conveinent for you. Also my charges have been filed. never threaten a man with 3 kids and a lawyer on retainer.

Offline JonReed

• Post Master
  • The better stuff.
    • Sport Chrome
chrome wheels....
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2003, 11:18:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by LGUAPO1300:
CALL NICK AT CUSTOM SPORTBIKE CONCEPTS---HE
IS LOCATED IN ORLANDO, FLA...  HE'S A PROFESSIONAL, AND HIS WORK SHOWS IT...

1-888-9CHROME......

I WAS REFERRED TO HIM AFTER READING ABOUT SPORTCHROME ON THIS SITE....

MY .02....

IT SEEMS THAT SPORTCHROME ONLY PROVIDES GOOD WORK WHEN IT COMES TO DEALING WITH A SHOP---THE AVERAGE
WORKING MAN GETS SCREWED AND THEN HE TALKS TO YOU
LIKE YOU DON'T MATTER--YOU REALLY DON'T.....  A SHOP WILL PROVIDE HIM WITH WORK LONG AFTER YOU'VE
CHROMED YOUR WHEELS....  SO IT MAKES SENSE NOW...
HE'S ONLY CHASING THE BOTTOM DOLLAR....  I CAN
GUARANTEE YOU THAT WHEN BIKE OUTTINGS AND SHOWS
COME AROUND HIS AREA, HE DOESN'T RENT BOOTH SPACE BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE WANT A PIECE OF HIM... THAT HAS HAPPENED TO SEVERAL CHROMERS AROUND MY WAY---JUST RECENTLY AT THE PHILLY BIKEFEST, A LOCAL CHROMER/THIEF/LIAR WAS "PUT TO SLEEP" FOR
HIS PAST ACTIONS....  JON, BEWARE, THIS WILL ULTIMATELY HAPPEN TO YOU ONE DAY...  THE WORKING
MAN CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH.....

just wanted to throw a qoute up fer the public so its record. I already have my copies on the way to PA

Offline LGUAPO1300

• Post Whore
chrome wheels....
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2003, 03:46:00 PM »
Jon, you don't have a clue....  Obviously their is a gap in our cultural backgrounds...  The person i was referring to wasn't murdered, you knucklehead, he was "KNOCKED OUT" by a punch by his assailant at the PHILLY BIKE FEST.... It's clear that you are not in touch with your clientele (the working man) or else you wouldn't be so clearly on the defensive..

and can anybody please point out to me where there was a mention of a threat in my past postings....

Jon, its too late to try and play victim on this
board, you've clearly established yourself as a
CON ARTIST and a LIAR....  YOUR REPUTATION SPEAKS
FOR ITSELF......

Offline LGUAPO1300

• Post Whore
chrome wheels....
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2003, 04:21:00 PM »
You may need that Lawyer, Jon...  I plan on visiting my local police department on MONDAY 8/25/03....  If what i suspect is true, you're telling another lie and whats worse, you're slandering my name (hence needing a lawyer----we wouldn't want you playing the "THREAT CARD" again)...  i haven't even heard of any businessman being murdered in our town (sounded good for all of the board readers, though)....

And rest assured my fellow readers---i will update you with any info that i gain from the detectives (names and #'s if they allow me) to
further substantiate how far JON REED will go
to clear his filthy business name and reputation..

and by the way---i have never been arrested, detained, questioned or implicated in any crime
in my life....  i happen to be married with two
small children, married for eleven years---and
i work for the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT (computer analyst for over 17 yrs)...

So JON, it's clear that if we had to do a background check, your reputation couldn't hold
up to the governments stringent background checks
compared to mine....

The manner in which you carry yourself, one would think that in addition to a lawyer on standby, a
bodyguard would be more appropriate......

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Fried Chicken and Gasoline...
chrome wheels....
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2003, 11:28:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by jonreed:
Well Mr.Hamilton as a workin man I hope you have a few personal days coming up. the levittown Police dept shows great interest in your information or involvemnent in the murder of a local business man, I'm sure they will arrange a meeting when conveinent for you. Also my charges have been filed. never threaten a man with 3 kids and a lawyer on retainer.

John Reed -- you just sounds like a shitty businessman and an ass.  Hopefully someday you have to file for bancruptcy and realize what an ass you are....

Offline LGUAPO1300

• Post Whore
chrome wheels....
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2003, 09:49:00 AM »
i visited my local police department only to find out that JON REED has done another fabulous job at LYING his ass off.  not only am i not wanted for questioning, but you have to have a crime committed in the first place.  i rarely read the local paper but it came as no surprise to me that NO MURDERS HAVE BEEN COMMITTED on anyone in my town within the past 6-8 months, nor have i been implicated or even mentioned in any past crimes. The detectives were quite puzzled as to why mr. JON REED would write or say something to involve
someone else that he clearly has no knowledge about, or even worse, what could have happened to me (numerous readers on suzukihayabusa.org from the pa/nj area) if a murder had been committed and that persons family members read that garbage that he said.  this causes a lot of concern for anyone who has or will deal with him in the future...  BEWARE of this man and what great lengths he will go to get revenge and not deal
with reality when his business suffers...

he's clearly delusional...he's emotionally unstable...he's an idiot...he's a liar...he's a con man...he's all about HIMSELF...he's a lousy businessman...he's clearly out of control...

all of you who have had some type of past dealing with him can pick out at least one of the reasons listed above to describe him....  he's clearly gone over the top now...  if you look at the beginning of this post, i didn't blast him, i merely just gave everyone here an alternate outlet to get quality chrome (albeit from a local competitor)... if you noticed, he hasn't uttered
a word since his original statements---nor have i received any kind of legal papers from him or any lawyer (another figment of his imagination)....

all i ask is that you do a search on either "JON REED" or "SPORTCHROME", read all the past dealings....

formulate your own opinion....

Offline squirts1

• Mad Post Whore
chrome wheels....
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2003, 08:23:00 PM »
quote:
i visited my local police department only to find out that JON REED has done another fabulous job at LYING his ass off. not only am i not wanted for questioning, but you have to have a crime committed in the first place. i rarely read the local paper but it came as no surprise to me that NO MURDERS HAVE BEEN COMMITTED on anyone in my town within the past 6-8 months, nor have i been implicated or even mentioned in any past crimes. The detectives were quite puzzled as to why mr. JON REED would write or say something to involve
someone else that he clearly has no knowledge about, or even worse, what could have happened to me (numerous readers on suzukihayabusa.org from the pa/nj area) if a murder had been committed and that persons family members read that garbage that he said. this causes a lot of concern for anyone who has or will deal with him in the future... BEWARE of this man and what great lengths he will go to get revenge and not deal
with reality when his business suffers...

he's clearly delusional...he's emotionally unstable...he's an idiot...he's a liar...he's a con man...he's all about HIMSELF...he's a lousy businessman...he's clearly out of control...

all of you who have had some type of past dealing with him can pick out at least one of the reasons listed above to describe him.... he's clearly gone over the top now... if you look at the beginning of this post, i didn't blast him, i merely just gave everyone here an alternate outlet to get quality chrome (albeit from a local competitor)... if you noticed, he hasn't uttered
a word since his original statements---nor have i received any kind of legal papers from him or any lawyer (another figment of his imagination)....

all i ask is that you do a search on either "JON REED" or "SPORTCHROME", read all the past dealings....

formulate your own opinion....  

man, is this a joke or are you for real? because it sounds like something out of a bad soap opera and you sound like a pissed off teenager rambling on about nothing.

if he's got bad customer service, fine we won't do business with him. give it a rest  
Originally Posted by T A WS6 M6 
The GTO's like a fine woman in a black dress at a fancy party. The WS6 is like the hot chick in the hiked up miniskirt at the nightclub. So what do you want? Refined, or nasty?

Offline stockbusaNOS

• Rider
chrome wheels....
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2003, 11:09:00 PM »

HOME OF MICHIGANS ONLY 7 SECOND
STREETBIKE 7.90@183 AND ITS A BUSA
        MIRROR IMAGE 1-313-538-6000
        FLO-TEC 1-708-339-7678