Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Wisconsin Folks  (Read 3856 times)

Offline RU1096...YET

• Apprentice Post Whore
Wisconsin Folks
« on: April 04, 2003, 08:39:00 AM »
Recently moved from Chicago and found its a different world up here, seems everybody does the gas station tour instead of actual riding...When the snow melts, again, just looking for anybody who enjoys hitting the open roads.  Couple 2-3 hundred miles, nothing to big.

Just traded my 2000 TLR for an 03' Busa.  WOW  
Forget Yesterday, Live the Day, Dream Big for Tomorrow

Offline Blackhawk

• Mad Post Whore
Wisconsin Folks
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2003, 09:38:00 AM »
Well, there are about 8-9 guys from this board that all got together last year for a ride or two. We covered around 450-500 in a very short afternoon, and met in the Madison area. 1/2 the guys came from the Chicago area, the others from So. Wisconsin. Unfortunately, 3 of us in that group have sold our rides, and are currently looking to re-establish 2-wheeled toys in our garages... I'm sure everyone will want to hook-up again sometime this spring-summer-fall.

Oh yeah, the rides were extremely fun!
PSI's Matters Racing
2003 Pro Street Hayabusa -- NLR Power/AMS Boost Control

Offline slamminbusa

• Post Whore
Wisconsin Folks
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2003, 09:50:00 AM »
Yeah that sucks that you are one of those guys, Glen!        

No, really...You will be riding soon I'm sure..Although as I told you last year, I will never go on that long of a ride again. I didn't want to look at my bike for a few days after that ride. Call me a pussy if you want, my ass can't take that long. Over 520 miles in about 9 hours...
9.22 at 156.5.... 2001 Black/Silver BDE Gen3, Drop in Yosh's, Large Box Mod, Air shifter, Stock length..Spray?

2005 GSXR 1000..Black/Yellow..Spencer Links..Devil High Pipe...9.96 at 141.5........SHITTY CLUTCH!!!

PLENTY OF BLING, BABY!.............

Offline Blackhawk

• Mad Post Whore
Wisconsin Folks
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2003, 07:39:00 PM »
we sounded like a bunch of gay guys walking around. "man, my ass is killing me."    

No disprepect to any of the non-heterosexuals...
PSI's Matters Racing

Offline Blackhawk

• Mad Post Whore
Wisconsin Folks
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2003, 07:41:00 PM »
Hey Derek, did you get read my message about me getting a job offer from the Clocktower? I start my new job tomorrow. Wish me luck...
PSI's Matters Racing