Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Anyone in Indy????  (Read 22037 times)

Offline Got-Busa?

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
Anyone in Indy????
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2004, 04:42:00 PM »
Hey all!

Tonight looks like it will be the first nice Saturday since winter, anyone have any plans?

Myself and another buddy are looking to ride tonight and didn't know if anything was going down in Columbus, Cincinnati, or Indianapolis?

We would like to meet up with some of you in one of these cities tonight and didn't know where the hang outs are? Anyone want to get together for a Coke and then maybe go on a ride?

Depending how many people are available or want to meet up tonight, where do you guys want to meet? We haven't been to any of these cities to check out the street scene so if you guys know of something going on in or around your area with Sport bikes getting together, please shoot me an email!

We will probably leave Dayton around 9:00 p.m. and get to the chosen city around 10:00. Dayton is about an hour from all these cities so............if people other than Dayton want to check out a new city, we can meet in Dayton and ride the rest of the way together. (Ex: If we decide on Columbus and Indy/Cinci guys want to meet in Dayton for the trip over? Or Columbus/Cinci guys want to head to Indy and meet in Dayton, etc.?)

Anyone interested give me a shout(email)!]]

Josh      
CLICK-->  *Got-Busa's "STREET BIKE"-project* <--CLICK
"WILMINGTON MILE" - 212.7 MPH!
"ARKANSAS 1/2 MILE" - 202.566 MPH!
"ARKANSAS 2KM" 232.919 MPH!
THANK YOU SHANE STUBBS @ STPI
"TEXAS MILE" -182.265 MPH stock --204.468 MPH "Brock's Performance" basic mods -- 227.2 MPH "RCC TURBO" low boost/half naked!

Offline Got-Busa?

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
Anyone in Indy????
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2004, 05:09:00 PM »
Getting ready leave for dinner! I'll check back between 7:30-8:30 if anyone wants to ride tonight?

Later,

Josh  
"TEXAS MILE" -182.265 MPH stock --204.468 MPH "Brock's Performance" basic mods -- 227.2 MPH "RCC TURBO" low boost/half naked!

Offline Charlie D

• Rider
Anyone in Indy????
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2004, 06:21:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by IndyStreetRacer:
Just got back from riding for 4 hours. Saw a few Busa's out and about. Saw a maroon one on the ground, sounded pretty good. A few others, mostly turds.

anybody going out tonight?

Tomorrow morning looks promising up until 3-4pm.

I was out for a while. I was sitting on the circle for a while and saw two black Busa's come rolling by. I'm in for the night. Got to get working on switching my brake and clutch lines. Probably be out next weekend for sure if the weather clears up.

Offline Charlie D

• Rider
Anyone in Indy????
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2004, 06:52:00 PM »
Almost forgot.. While I'm parked at the circle having a cup of coffee, a guy pulls up and parks next to me. He was on a really nice looking Road Star that was all decked out. Nice guy, we talked for a minute about bikes. Then this guy tells me he sold his Busa last year. He didn't have the 1300cc model though...it was only a 1000cc.

Offline Got-Busa?

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
Anyone in Indy????
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2004, 07:24:00 PM »
Nobody looking to ride tonight!?!?!  

Maybe another time!

Josh      

Offline MadRussian

• Post Master
Anyone in Indy????
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2004, 05:55:00 AM »
I was out riding last night, so I missed your post.    

I think I will go for a spin this morning, before rain moves back in today
Go ahead ho, call the po-po.
It takes them 8 minutes to get here,
which gives me 7 minutes to wip your ass.

Offline 02allblack

• Rider
Anyone in Indy????
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2004, 09:06:00 AM »
I will be out today.... just look for a slow all black busa... its lowered.. oh yea and loud from dump on turbo  
2002 Hayabusa SE All Black, boostunlimited turbo system
1990 Mustang LX precision pt61 single turbo

Offline IndyStreetRacer

• Post Master
Anyone in Indy????
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2004, 05:32:00 PM »
allblack,

I looked for you today, did not see you. Some of us went to Brown County and had lunch, came back up across ST RD 44 and then headed downtown. I talked with some people that said they saw you out and about. I called Crazybill when we hit Whiteland, but he was busy.

Offline 02allblack

• Rider
Anyone in Indy????
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2004, 07:46:00 PM »
Yea I was out just running around greenwood and downtown.  I just came in, I was out w/ a good size group tonight trying to run some "built" 1000's.....  
2002 Hayabusa SE All Black, boostunlimited turbo system
1990 Mustang LX precision pt61 single turbo