Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Carpenter Race Engines  (Read 20331 times)

Offline AIRTIME MOTORSPORTS

• Rider
Carpenter Race Engines
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2004, 11:45:00 PM »
THERE IS NO BETTER POINT BLANK!!!!
BRING IT

Offline JAM1000

• Rider
Carpenter Race Engines
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2004, 12:18:00 AM »
I KNOW THIS A BIG BOYS PLACE,
THIS IS FOR SPAZ, WHAT WOULD A STOCK LOWER END
1000, AND A WELL DONE TOP END COST ME?
WITH ALL THE TOPING!
AND I TRADE YOU MY 10,000 MILE MOTOR.
I GOT A NEED FOR SPEED.  
always a G!

Offline project260

• Post Whore
Carpenter Race Engines
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2004, 01:07:00 AM »
I know the truth i worked for him for 5 years, and built every busa engine out of there for that 5 years..  I'm cheaper and at the track to serve you.I can truely say i can Build a engine better then him.      
the fastest and you know it

Offline phatnphast

• Rider
Carpenter Race Engines
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2004, 04:52:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by SPAZ:
quote:
Originally posted by phatnphast:
MY .02.I HAVE A CARPENTER SETUP NOW AND IM GETTING READY TO TAKE IT OUT THIS WEEKEND SALING THE PISTONS,CYLINDER AND CAMS.REPLACING IT WITH A BIGGER CARPENTER SET UP       .THE BIKE DID NOT MAKE THE #'S ON THE DYNO THAT HE SAID BUT ON THE STREET AND AT THE TRACK IT WAS       .AND ONE THING IM LEARNING IS THAT EVERYBODYS DYNO READS DIFFERENT EVERY MOTOR DIFFERENT,CAN HAVE SAME EXACT MODS AND THEY BOTH HAVE DIFFERENT #'S.HIGHER LOWER,OR AT SEA LEVAL.ALL IM SAYING IS NOW I THINK LOOK AT THE DYNO TO HELP GET THE BIKE TUNED RT AIR/FUEL RT.SEE IF THE MOTOR IS MAKING POWER ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE POWER BAND NO FLAT SPOTS.BUT I SAID ALL OF THAT TO SAY THIS,THE POWER IS THERE.I WAS GOING 142MPH WITH HEAD AND CAMS AND I WEIGH 320LBS STOCK WHEELBASE.I THINK THATS :kickass:NOW TIME FOR SOME BIG HP       .JUST MY 2CENTS FROM A ROOKIE STREET/DRAG RACER.  

3'S

Cool, has long as your happy. Because your the one paying the bill.
THAT'S RIGHT SPAZ, IM REAL COOL AND HAPPY AND THE ONE PAYING THE BILL FOR ONE OR NOW I CAN SAY MY 2ND    MOTOR!THE LAST SET UP WAS QUICK IN MY OPINON,BUT WHAT I KNOW IM NEW TO ALL THIS.AND I THINK THE NEXT TIME AROUND WILL BE EVEN BETTER!  

Offline AIRTIME MOTORSPORTS

• Rider
Carpenter Race Engines
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2004, 09:28:00 AM »
TRUE THAT TO STEVE!!!!
BRING IT

Offline SlammedStance

• Post Whore
Carpenter Race Engines
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2004, 01:05:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by project260:
I know the truth i worked for him for 5 years, and built every busa engine out of there for that 5 years..  I'm cheaper and at the track to serve you.I can truely say i can Build a engine better then him.          

who have you built a motor for?
AKA SlammedStance

Offline project260

• Post Whore
Carpenter Race Engines
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2004, 04:36:00 PM »
what you kidding, ask around, and i said i built them for bob for 5 years    ok country for 1

Offline Steve A

• Universal Post Whore
Carpenter Race Engines
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2004, 04:53:00 PM »
Claiming certain HP output is like a custom rifle manufacturer saying that his rifle will produce .5" groups.  There will always be some dunce who shoots old military ammo or some really cobbled together shade tree reloads and then says he got gypped cause it wouldn't do better than 1.5" groups.

Offline SlammedStance

• Post Whore
Carpenter Race Engines
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2004, 05:02:00 PM »
doesnt bob do countrys  heads?
and btw I have no clue who you are
all i know you by is project 260
AKA SlammedStance

Offline project260

• Post Whore
Carpenter Race Engines
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2004, 05:48:00 PM »
did not say i ported heads, i build engines..did not ask you if you know me. and btw sure you do son    and you are? and you've done what?

Offline SlammedStance

• Post Whore
Carpenter Race Engines
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2004, 06:21:00 PM »
AKA SlammedStance

Offline phatnphast

• Rider
Carpenter Race Engines
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2004, 10:04:00 PM »
CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!  

suzuki4life

Carpenter Race Engines
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2004, 12:32:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by SLEEPERBUSA:
quote:
Originally posted by suzuki4life:
BTW I remember Bob telling me personally he could get 190hp through stock exhaust. I'd like to see that one in writing too.

My JohnnyCheese built, Carpenter headed 1397 made 189 thru the stock exhaust, on pump gas, and 196.7 on Nutec.          

yeah but Bobby was claiming to do it with cams and headwork.

Offline SLEEPERBUSA

• OFF TOPIC
  • Mad Post Whore
Carpenter Race Engines
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2004, 01:26:00 PM »
I had that  TOO .........................          
208.6mph/ Texas Mile. 10/24/2010

Offline gottageta9

• Rider
Carpenter Race Engines
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2004, 02:02:00 AM »
Jam1000,what you trying to do...since I've been apparently called out by Superrdave...guess in a couple of months I need to start to running with the big boys.Need my head cleaned up and maybe some drop-ins...thinking I can hurt some bigger & better guys with motors with my 60's...you saw those back-2-back-2back 1.57 1.55 1.49 60's.And that's stock wheelbase!!Left you an email SPAZ,let me know something on prices along with your thoughts on the nutec gas.Hope to see you Sunday,JAM;hope I can find a place around here to buy some gas....QUICK!!!  
03 slvr/gry 1/2 longer dogbones in back strapped in front,MUZZY full titanium system and much bling...9.79 on 87 pump...SOLD!!!

Offline busaryder

• Rider
Carpenter Race Engines
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2004, 10:59:00 AM »
well I had the 210 package and yes it will wake the bike up i liked it i had brock pipe and PC2 it did not make 210 but it did run good and I've seen his small package go 9.00 but if i wanted a stock bike that was all around fast to play with on the street I Would get it again. that head makes some power.

Offline BIGJAMES

• Apprentice Post Whore
Carpenter Race Engines
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2004, 05:20:00 PM »
Project 260 is awesome. I blew my motor up last summer during peak season, and he got me back together in a little over a week, (complete rebuild), costs me less than I have ever paid to have a motor done, and it made more power. I sent 2 buddies two him, one had a busa and a 12 motor done, the other a 7 second KZ motor, everyone was super happy with his quality and turn around time.
Steve is awesome and will do all my motors from  now on.  
"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, you get the women."

Offline project260

• Post Whore
Carpenter Race Engines
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2004, 10:18:00 PM »
why thanks James, thinking a turbo yet?  

Offline BIGJAMES

• Apprentice Post Whore
Carpenter Race Engines
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2004, 08:26:00 AM »
Steve as a matter of fact I am thinking turbo. I have another bone stock busa and have not decided what to do yet. I need to give you a call one day so that we can talk.
"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, you get the women."