Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Wiring up Dry NOS  (Read 4129 times)

Offline ATLbusa

• Post Master
Wiring up Dry NOS
« on: November 06, 2003, 11:28:00 PM »
Here is the way I wired the Dry NOS,  sure there are other ways to do it,  so dont give me shit,  I just know some guys have asked how to do it, so here is how I did,  works great No problems.  The DPDT Mini switch allows you to use the horn when you dont want to use the NOS,  the wires on the left can be found in the harness running from your left controls to disconnect under the left panel near the fuse block,  need to cut the horn wire and wire the 2 ends you have to the switch,  and tap into the yellow/red  wire for power for the relay.  Rest should be self explanitory.  Ohh and I chose to tap into the fuel pump power wires for the NOS Solenoid,   found out the first run that it will blow the 10A fuse,  so put 15A in and no problems,  of course you can get power any where you want, this was just the simplest place for my layout, and didnt want to hook straight upto the battery.  Also figured if the pump dont have power dont want the NOS to have power either.
Ohh and the "throttle switch"  is a Normally Open lever type switch mounted on the throttle cam on the right side of the throttle bodies to only allow the NOS to spray if I am at least 90percent throttle    

Offline BUGSY

• Post Whore
Wiring up Dry NOS
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2003, 03:17:00 AM »
Can have pictures?  

Offline ATLbusa

• Post Master
Wiring up Dry NOS
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2003, 11:56:00 PM »
Maybe in a couple weeks when I tear it down for the winter,  what do ya want pics of?

Offline BUGSY

• Post Whore
Wiring up Dry NOS
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2003, 03:33:00 AM »
Need sample of pictures how to install the whole thing......