Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Maxton on Dragbke.com  (Read 7129 times)

Offline 2fast4u2c

• Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
  • 300mph or bust in 1 mile
    • Tiger Racing Products
Official Site Supporter
Guy Caputo - Tiger Racing - 300mph or bust in the 1 mile

Offline project260

• Post Whore
Maxton on Dragbke.com
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2004, 05:44:00 AM »
see you in May or June, we are changing our Maxton bike, just alittle  
the fastest and you know it

Offline tz750d

• Post Whore
Maxton on Dragbke.com
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2004, 06:15:00 AM »
MAY?

JUNE?

The record's 250 MPH NOW!  By the time you get there, Rich Yancy and Wayne Pollack will have it up to 260!

By the time YOU get to 260, THEY will be at 270!

Why bother?  

Offline narider

• Post Whore
    • Twin Jugs Racing
Maxton on Dragbke.com
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2004, 02:17:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by TZ750:
MAY?

JUNE?

The record's 250 MPH NOW!  By the time you get there, Rich Yancy and Wayne Pollack will have it up to 260!

By the time YOU get to 260, THEY will be at 270!

Why bother?  

You're a mean one Mr.G  

Offline 2fast4u2c

• Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
    • Tiger Racing Products
Maxton on Dragbke.com
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2004, 04:47:00 PM »
TZ750 you crack me up you really do.

Project 260, you have been called out.  May or June?    

OK, May or June it is, but you may need to change your name.

Hope to see you soon.

Guy
Official Site Supporter

Offline project260

• Post Whore
Maxton on Dragbke.com
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2004, 05:43:00 PM »
Scott pretty cocky at your old age, how about this don't worry about it, we will be way faster then you thats for sure, whatca mad i took your ride from the landspeed god  

Offline project260

• Post Whore
Maxton on Dragbke.com
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2004, 05:45:00 PM »
christ i just read your bragging post at bottom, you john noonan wanta be  :321:funny thing is your not faster at bonneville on a bike slowpoke, due you have a aa license on a bike the answer is nope                read and weep old man    and the 2nd time there

Offline tz750d

• Post Whore
Maxton on Dragbke.com
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2004, 09:43:00 PM »
Steve.....yes, I am an old man.  I will be 60 years old this year, and proud of it.  And remember, at almost 60 years old, This "Old Man" is faster than you at Maxton ON A BIKE.

You will remember from your previous posts, that you were first going to come to Maxton in March, then it was March or April, then it was May or June.  When will it actually be?    

We will very much look forward to seeing you at any time.  We are all looking forward to good, friendly competition.  I don't expect to remain "faster" than you for very long, but I don't much care about that.

I just want to go fast.  And I don't have to be "the fastest."  But, you will admit, that at 60 years old, 241 MPH is pretty fast at Maxton!

In some ways, I appreciate that you refer to me as a "John Noonan wanna-be."  John is a hard working, intelligent and determined racer.  He builds some pretty fast equipment, and I would be proud to ride it!  

John is also within about 2 MPH of you at Bonneville (as judged by time slips, not GPS).  And John's bike was a STREET BIKE, not a purpose-built Bonneville bike.

It seems like you want the readers to believe that you have this God-awfull world-beater in your garage, and all you have to do is to bring it to Maxton to embarrass all us wanna-be racers.

Well, I'm telling you friend, bring it on.

If you get to be faster'n me, you can take on Wayne.  If you beat Wayne, you can take on Lee.

If you get faster'n Lee, well, then you will be pretty damm Fast, and I will be proud to shake your hand!

But to BE fast, you have to GO fast.

Offline tz750d

• Post Whore
Maxton on Dragbke.com
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2004, 09:48:00 PM »
And remember, NONE of us are Faster then Jon Minnono, at 256 MPH (exit), on a TRIUMPH, AND IN 1992!

How far have WE come?  

Offline project260

• Post Whore
Maxton on Dragbke.com
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2004, 10:11:00 PM »
i know all this, and we have just begun, remember its a project,i only made 1 pass in oct and what i go 251 right off the truck, right where we left of in aug, maxton will be there,250 is already clinched, my boss says when we go, until then i got 2 other bike to race, and besides yancys only comp is his bike and us if we show up, seem to talk about me alot even though i haven't been there in 2 years, and i do have the fastest stock bodywork at maxton    stock everything

Offline Hank

• Mad Post Whore
Maxton on Dragbke.com
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2004, 11:10:00 PM »
Steve,is that a "double bubble" windscreen?      
Arcane WorldWide Racing,
home of the 701 hp Hayabusa,
and the"Original Ghetto"Banana™©®.

Offline 2fast4u2c

• Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
    • Tiger Racing Products
Maxton on Dragbke.com
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2004, 05:46:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by project260:
my boss says when we go, until then i got 2 other bike to race, and besides yancys only comp is his bike and us if we show up, seem to talk about me alot even though i haven't been there in 2 years

Steve,

Your right about us talking about you lately, we shouldn't really.  To talk about you makes others think there is something about you worth talking about.  I have never had the opportunity to see you in action except what I've read about your speed attempts at Bonneville.  You aren't the king at Maxton, you aren't the king at Bonneville but to give credit where it is due, you are a fast MO FO.  I remember you saying you were working hard on your 60" bike this season, good luck with that endeaver, we all hope you do well.  When you think you have what it takes to come back to Maxton and show all of us your Bad self, we welcome that.  But you can't get faster than those already faster than you unless you come and tune and TZ750 is right, by the time you do feel you have what it takes to beat 250, Rich and Wayne will be possibly be too far out there for you to catch. Maybe next year Huh?  Good luck on your 60" efforts.

Guy  
Official Site Supporter

Offline project260

• Post Whore
Maxton on Dragbke.com
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2004, 09:06:00 AM »
Thanks Guy, we will be there sometime this year don't worry about that, as far as my ability,its there. To far out of reach i don't think so, if someone can do it, so can we, and i already know we will have the most power, and the most brakes, and i'm just as small as the fastest rider at Maxton. Just ask my buddy Joe what he thinks of me!