Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: nitrous challenge  (Read 3546 times)

Offline hawkwind

• Rider
nitrous challenge
« on: April 06, 2004, 06:18:15 AM »
The only nitrous LSR racer in Australia  challenges all other nitrous only racers  to the title of "KING OF NITROUS " ( please take this in good humour) the challenge is to exceed 230mph within the next year  ,if more than 1 racer  exceeds 230 the smallest engine capacity wins , only rule  must be nitrous oxide only ( no turbo )  any fuel ok,  the speed must be offical  ie Bonneville , maxton , Lake Gairdner   any takers ??? let the games begin
Hawkwind  :wink:  :wink:  :lol:
the more I learn the less I know

Offline gazza414

• Mad Post Whore
The King
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2004, 07:21:44 AM »
Go for it Hawkwind!!!! yer baby

How many shots of that stuff you've had tonight????????????????
1 Fast Hayabusa N/A 217.443mph so far

Offline 2fast4u2c

• Site Supporter
  • Mad Post Whore
  • 300mph or bust in 1 mile
    • Tiger Racing Products
nitrous challenge
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2004, 07:40:41 AM »
Challenge?  Did I hear CHALLENGE??  The gauntlet has been thrown and the challenge is out.  I accept the challenge from down under and will be victorious in my quest.  It is a shame that only 1 stands tall in the Nitrous arena amidst a sea of turbo's on the salts of Lake Gairdner.  May the Mile Per Hour gods be with us all who travel at sub-sonic speeds for the quest to be the fastest in all the lands.

Guy
Official Site Supporter
Guy Caputo - Tiger Racing - 300mph or bust in the 1 mile

Offline VincentHill

• Post Whore
nitrous challenge
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2004, 09:47:50 AM »
My Ultimate goal is also 230 MPH (First to get over 200 :D) by the end of the year. At least I want over 220 and maybe with Randall the bike can hit 230. After all, a motorcycle all by itself (With the "Weight Training" I have been giving it, 150 will seem like nothing) should go 10 MPH Faster than with someone?
Made History at Daytona and still one Fast Old Man