Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: question?  (Read 3606 times)

Offline JHerheim

• Mad Post Whore
question?
« on: April 06, 2004, 06:58:41 PM »
Going with dry spray. (read:  too chicken to drill head).   Had it on my last bike.   Does anybody run 2 nozzles, one in each ram air tube?  Or is it a single shot in the air box?  
I had great luck with a 30 shot on my 1k.  I'd like to go bigger with my busa but don't know how much is too much.  Should I be worried about valve springs?  And at what hp?  I don't have the money for a controller so I'm going to activate it with the starter button,  Maybe a WOT switch for 1st stage and button for 2nd?  Maybe not
I want to use it right out of the hole as soon as I get my clutch out at the strip.  This worked out to be a bit too much with 30 on my 1k and 6+ swingarm.  Had to wait untill about 9500 to hit the button.

What do you guys do?

Keep in mind I will be running stock exhaust because I want to go turbo so I'm not going to waste the money, I also have a 6+ arm on right now.  I have an extra air box with all shorts, small box mod, and ram air seals that I intended to use for the NOS install.    And I have a wet kit that I will be using as a dry kit. ( no fuel stuff)

Any help would be apprieciated.

Jason

Offline A&J Performance

• Post Master
    • http://www.A-JPerformance.com
question?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2004, 12:10:02 AM »
Jason,
A dual nozzle system just insures that there is an even distribution of nitrous across all four cylinders.
As far as the controller goes, you can still use it with your turbo.
With it you can SAFELY spray at least 60 hp.
More if you like but, 60 hp to begin with.
 :D