Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Advice please....  (Read 9252 times)

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Fried Chicken and Gasoline...
Advice please....
« on: May 06, 2004, 02:19:34 AM »
Okay this is what i've got so far.....

1363 block and pistons(12.5/1)
2 intake cams and 2 adjustable sprockets
set of heavy duty valve springs

What else should i get for this set up???

high volume pump gear?
PC3R or PC3USB -- I will spray next year...

As far as the head is concerned...

should i get the exhaust ports smoothed?  
3 angle valve job?
I am 16/40 -- should i go 17/43 on the sprockets?

Thanks.....

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
Advice please....
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2004, 06:57:29 PM »
Nevemind -- Badbusa1 says a Brock pipe is all anybody needs to run 9.20's.... :roll:

Offline DarkFalcon

• Post Master
Advice please....
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2004, 03:03:59 PM »
Don't alter the stock valves or messin with valve jobs......unless its essential. Porting, matching blending would be the next logical step. A V&H head or a Barnett head would be my suggestion due to their consistency. Lee is inconsistent and so is Carpenter. Maybe a .385 Megacycle on the intake.

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
Advice please....
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2004, 11:30:12 PM »
Thanks Falcon...  I am gonna explore the 1397 kit as well...  Maybe just some port cleanup locally rather than spending $1000 on an aftermarket head...

THEMOTORHEAD

Advice please....
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2004, 06:14:54 AM »
A BIGGER INTAKE CAM SHOULD NE ANOTHER 6 HP

Offline Nosgsx1300

• Mad Post Whore
  • RCC GT4088R WHOOOT
Advice please....
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2004, 07:20:55 AM »
I went from a .378web/.345stock intake
to a .405/.378  and gained 14.1 hp
I was really suprised
RCC GT4088R
2011 Loring 204.88mph "naked"
2015 Loring 220.01743 MPH Faired in fifth gear

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
Advice please....
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2004, 12:28:22 PM »
Quote from: Nosgsx1300
I was really suprised

How much cutting on the head did you have to do?

Offline Chocolate City

• Post Whore
Advice please....
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2004, 02:37:48 PM »
Take some advice from people who know more than you, that would be a good start :roll:
FL Boys

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
Advice please....
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2004, 03:13:01 PM »
Quote from: Chocolate City
Take some advice from people who know more than you, that would be a good start :roll:

Since ALL the engine builders on here say you have to cut on the head and i am getting a motor built i thought i woud ask a question -- get some advice or is your reading skills lacking again..   I guess you can lick my ass or suck my ballz.  Which do you prefer chocolate crack hoe???

Fuck Off....

Offline Chocolate City

• Post Whore
Advice please....
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2004, 03:33:18 PM »
Quote from: gnd111

Since ALL the engine builders on here say you have to cut on the head and i am getting a motor built i thought i woud ask a question -- get some advice or is your reading skills lacking again..   I guess you can lick my ass or suck my ballz.  Which do you prefer chocolate crack hoe???

Fuck Off....

Just doing what you did on my buddies thread. My reading skills are quite up to par how about yours jackass :roll:. Oh yeah when you ask me a question it is not: "is your reading skills lacking again" it is "are your reading skills lacking" you ignorant fuck. Grow some balls dickhead and lick your own ass since that's where your head seems to be MR I DON'T KNOW SHIT ALWAYS STICKING MY NOSE IN WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG AND CAN BARELY RUN A 9 ANYTHING SPECIAL OLYMPIC ASS :lol: Now run along and go play with yourself like a good little BOY.
FL Boys

Offline Nosgsx1300

• Mad Post Whore
  • RCC GT4088R WHOOOT
Advice please....
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2004, 04:43:24 PM »
Harrys machined parts did a valve job and set the head up so I could run .420 lift cams
head was decked .02, which would Decrease the p/v clearance
degreed at 106/108 I still had more than .085 p/v clearance in the motor
on the tighter of the sides (exhaust I belive)
RCC GT4088R

Offline Nosgsx1300

• Mad Post Whore
  • RCC GT4088R WHOOOT
Advice please....
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2004, 04:44:37 PM »

Is this intended to be a dig at me???????
RCC GT4088R

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
Advice please....
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2004, 06:43:42 PM »

Fuck Off....

Just doing what you did on my buddies thread. My reading skills are quite up to par how about yours jackass :roll:. Oh yeah when you ask me a question it is not: "is your reading skills lacking again" it is "are your reading skills lacking" you ignorant fuck. Grow some balls dickhead and lick your own ass since that's where your head seems to be MR I DON'T KNOW SHIT ALWAYS STICKING MY NOSE IN WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG AND CAN BARELY RUN A 9 ANYTHING SPECIAL OLYMPIC ASS :lol: Now run along and go play with yourself like a good little BOY.

Actually by your screen name it would imply you are the "boy" in the south....  Ebonics is what your dumb ass needs...hahahahaha   BOY...hahahaa

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
Advice please....
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2004, 06:46:13 PM »
Harrys machined parts did a valve job and set the head up so I could run .420 lift cams
head was decked .02, which would Decrease the p/v clearance
degreed at 106/108 I still had more than .085 p/v clearance in the motor
on the tighter of the sides (exhaust I belive)

Thank you for the info.  Choclate is one of those "types" of people that has out in groups of friends and talks shit.  You know like the homey in the hood on the street corner thing.  He fast but bikes seem to consume his life due to a lack of proper upbringing or any true feelings of being loved.  It's okay those -- he talks shit at psychobike too and they put up with him so we will as well....

Offline Badbusa1

• Rider
Advice please....
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2004, 11:27:32 PM »
GND111    1 . a properly tuned busa with a stock motor will run 9.20`s stock wheel base with a good rider, it has been done thousands of times.
you are not properly tuned and ,,,well I saw ya ride, enough said about that.  :cry:

2.  You have no idea what kind of a guy choclatecity is, he works in law enforcement. your comments about him lately show how SMALL minded and racist you really are. What "type " of guy are you. I could make a few observations about you, like you cant spell worth a crap so you must have a 2nd or 3rd grade education, but if I did this it would be wrong because I dont know, maybe 4th grade, I will leave talking about things that are unknown, to you , you do it everyday and your good at it.

:?

Offline Badbusa1

• Rider
Advice please....
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2004, 11:37:02 PM »
Nevemind -- Badbusa1 says a Brock pipe is all anybody needs to run 9.20's....

come buy this killer motor i have in my bike 2200 dollars , you cant build 1 for that much and you mister 9.90`s can go 9.20`s to.  Iwill throw in the brock pipe for 500. more,, wow then youll be flyin.. :o

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
Advice please....
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2004, 01:13:41 AM »
Quote from: Badbusa1
Nevemind -- Badbusa1 says a Brock pipe is all anybody needs to run 9.20's....

come buy this killer motor i have in my bike 2200 dollars , you cant build 1 for that much and you mister 9.90`s can go 9.20`s to.  Iwill throw in the brock pipe for 500. more,, wow then youll be flyin.. :o

Thought you already sold it?  I just don't think i could trust you...sorry...

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
Advice please....
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2004, 01:18:11 AM »
GND111    1 . a properly tuned busa with a stock motor will run 9.20`s stock wheel base with a good rider, it has been done thousands of times.
you are not properly tuned and ,,,well I saw ya ride, enough said about that.  :cry:

2.  You have no idea what kind of a guy choclatecity is, he works in law enforcement. your comments about him lately show how SMALL minded and racist you really are. What "type " of guy are you. I could make a few observations about you, like you cant spell worth a crap so you must have a 2nd or 3rd grade education, but if I did this it would be wrong because I dont know, maybe 4th grade, I will leave talking about things that are unknown, to you , you do it everyday and your good at it.

I can be as racists as i want - however i'm not...  I am the same "type" as you - which is not one to back down from an argument.  My spelling can be as good or bad as i like...  Point?  Oh no - insulted my riding..  Tune implies degreeing cams and having a PC3r...  And that's not stock...   PS- Your cop buddy talks like a hood rat on the net -- no wonder people hate pigs...

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
Advice please....
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2004, 01:20:30 AM »

You must be hiding them cause i still haven't seen it at Otown or Gville... :roll:

Stock wheelbase i will believe but stock motor i don't.  Regardless of what you say i just don't buy it...

Offline Badbusa1

• Rider
Advice please....
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2004, 05:45:02 AM »
thats the problem in a nut shell you have all this CRAP on yours and it doesnt run , so I must be lyin,, small mind....

valve cover has never been off , no degreeing cams , stock 03 motor
regeared, pipe pc2, nutec,bmc, air shifter, small box, oops, now the secret is out.. :oops:

Offline DarkFalcon

• Post Master
Advice please....
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2004, 06:00:03 AM »
I was really suprised

I am surprised as well. When the guides were modified to accept the higher lift, was anything else done like surfacing or port work? Was the bike remapped after the big cam install?

Offline Chocolate City

• Post Whore
Advice please....
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2004, 07:23:16 AM »

I can be as racists as i want - however i'm not...  I am the same "type" as you - which is not one to back down from an argument.  My spelling can be as good or bad as i like...  Point?  Oh no - insulted my riding..  Tune implies degreeing cams and having a PC3r...  And that's not stock...   PS- Your cop buddy talks like a hood rat on the net -- no wonder people hate pigs...
Nosgsx1300 my above comment was not directed at you. GND oh now your true feelings are coming out. "Ebonics", just because I am black doesn't mean I speak that language you ignorant in-bred. Did they let you off the farm long enough to attend school or were you too busy breeding with the farm animals.  What exactly do you mean when you say one of those "types" of people. If you have a problem with the color of my skin just pull up your hood and say it. Also look on Psychobike I haven't talked shit to anyone just tried to line up some races. Damn you can't comprehend what you read either?People have offered advice to you but you seem to know it all. Yeah I am a Correctional Officer so do you have a problem with that? I can't believe the military allows such an asshole like you to be a part of it's organization. Did you take your sheet off your head before you sat down at your computer? Now read between the lines on that if you're smart enough. :roll:
FL Boys

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
Advice please....
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2004, 08:17:20 AM »
And my dearest chocolate.  I can't believe you would assume i wouldn't poke a jab at you for lack of punctuation and improper understanding of context...  I also can't believe the Police Force would allow such ego-maniacs such as yourself that condone and partake of ILLEGAL gambling at racetracks...  Call a spade a spade brotha.... :D

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
Advice please....
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2004, 08:19:31 AM »
Your skin isn't the problem, it's your blatant disregard for anyone that has a difference of opinion than you.  You probably bet on street racing too...

Offline Chocolate City

• Post Whore
Advice please....
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2004, 08:56:20 AM »
Don't try the reverse psychology on me in-bred. I don't have a problem with anyone having their own opinion. Everyone is entitled to that. I have a problem when you come on here and ridicule people you don't even know.  If you read through any of my posts the punctuation is clearly noted also. My education was not limited to counting how many farm animals I could sleep with. Ego-maniac, wow I'm impressed. "Brotha", now it sounds to me you are the ebonics expert around here. If the word you meant was "Brother" I am not that to you. My Brother does not wear a hood. How do you see out of those little eye holes anyway?
FL Boys