Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Advice please....  (Read 9159 times)

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Fried Chicken and Gasoline...
Advice please....
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2004, 12:20:07 PM »
Quote from: Chocolate City
Don't try the reverse psychology on me in-bred. I don't have a problem with anyone having their own opinion. Everyone is entitled to that. I have a problem when you come on here and ridicule people you don't even know.  If you read through any of my posts the punctuation is clearly noted also. My education was not limited to counting how many farm animals I could sleep with. Ego-maniac, wow I'm impressed. "Brotha", now it sounds to me you are the ebonics expert around here. If the word you meant was "Brother" I am not that to you. My Brother does not wear a hood. How do you see out of those little eye holes anyway?

So i can't bust on you for selling crack in high school but you can make fun of me for fucking sheep!!!???!!!  Now that truly is reverse racism which in an oxymoron so i guess it would be racism!!!  It's not easy seeing out the eye holes so i usually go hoodless when running with a malatov cocktail....

Offline Chocolate City

• Post Whore
Advice please....
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2004, 12:51:08 PM »
Contrary to your beliefs I did not sell "crack" in high school. Never had a need to sell drugs. I didn't grow up in an environment where it was necessary for survival. Sorry wrong "BLACK DUDE". You must have me confused with someone else. Too much TV has warped your concept. Damn, going hoodless aren't you living on the edge :lol:
FL Boys

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Fried Chicken and Gasoline...
Advice please....
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2004, 02:42:14 PM »
Oh..  So you are black..??  I thought you were just some jackass white kid trying to hang with the Latino's for cred...  My bad...