Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: everything is not as it seems sometimes  (Read 4285 times)

Offline JorNic Motorsports

• Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
everything is not as it seems sometimes
« on: May 21, 2004, 01:02:35 PM »
so as I am parusing through Super Streetbike I see a Maxton report. As I read along I also look at the pictures. The caption for one read yada yada yada, Vincent Hill. Vincent Hill? Wow, I think I know who that is. I had a predetermined idea of what he may look like based on his posting here. Boy was I wrong.
Mr Hill, I didnt know you were Swedish? :wink: Good article by the way. This mag will do well I hope. The stunting is a bit gaye, but with Maxton, planned Bonne coverage and all the custom bikes, I hope it will do well.

Offline VincentHill

• Post Whore
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2004, 01:55:54 PM »
Remember how I commented on your Signature! Yes, there is a "Lot" of Sunshine in Sweden :D:D :roll:

What? Old Men are not supposed to go fast? (At least not "That" old?)
Full length Ugly!

In uniform with Cousin on my left and Neale Bayle on my Right (Who wrote the article "Well most of it")

Now this is really scary  :shock:
Made History at Daytona and still one Fast Old Man

• Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2004, 04:16:48 PM »
great pics
hope to meet you out there in the next couple years. My wife will hopefully be doing her surgical fellowship in florida which will give me the ability to do Maxton.
congrats too on the SSB article

Offline sickevan

• Apprentice Post Whore
    • http://www.sickshooter.com
Re: everything is not as it seems sometimes
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2004, 08:52:50 PM »
Quote from: 3B or BBB
so as I am parusing through Super Streetbike I see a Maxton report. As I read along I also look at the pictures. The caption for one read yada yada yada, Vincent Hill. Vincent Hill? Wow, I think I know who that is. I had a predetermined idea of what he may look like based on his posting here. Boy was I wrong.
Mr Hill, I didnt know you were Swedish? :wink: Good article by the way. This mag will do well I hope. The stunting is a bit gaye, but with Maxton, planned Bonne coverage and all the custom bikes, I hope it will do well.
why is the stunting gaye (gay) are you one of those cats who doesnt like the attention trick riders are getting.personally i like it all, if its 2 wheels its me.i cant do tricks so stunting is gay!or i got my ass served at the track so racing sucks .HATERS are everywhere dont be 1

• Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2004, 01:05:19 AM »
it is my opinion. period.

the overwhelming vast majority (not a small 2%) of stunts you see released on video are done illegally on open roads typically with disregard to life, limb and property. I could careless about the limbs and lives of the stunners, it is Joe Average I am more concerned about.

For the guys taking it to the track or obviously deep backroads is great. Thanks. But of all the kids around here doing stunts, they are in urban metropolitan areas in front of innocent by-standers. Just ask one of the local bike shop owners about his daughter and being in the right place at the wrong time.

Lastly, if you knew me you would know I am a researcher in a burn and trauma center. you would also know I have compiled the largest amount of data on motorcycle accidents concentrated in one area since the Hurt report from USC in the early 80's. I know why sportbikers in this area are crashing. And i can back it up. I dont have time to hate Evan. But I do have time to do my homework.

Offline TurboBlew

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2004, 06:01:21 PM »
Plus...you got that catchy signature....lol :lol:
"go ahead...bring your mama!"

• Restricted
  • Mad Post Whore
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2004, 08:04:27 PM »
yep. I am the friendly type... :wink: