Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: 12 VS busa.........again?!?!?!  (Read 12834 times)

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Fried Chicken and Gasoline...
12 VS busa.........again?!?!?!
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2004, 01:59:05 PM »
I got beat by a 12R Tues night in roll ons... :oops:
But he did have a 1287 in it and that thing was FAST!!!

Offline Matt Sterbator

• Rider
    • http://www.JaxRacing.com
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2004, 03:10:25 PM »
Quote from: WayneE
Quote from: scotty-12
Maybe you should a carry a dyno sheet around with you?? Like a security blanket??!!

:lol: Now that made me laugh-thanks,  B&W or color coded?

Don't laugh.  I met a guy at the local bike hangout with a turbo/sprayed ZX12 sporting a HUGE wheelie bar.  Guy carried around his dyno sheet.  Never raced the bike, just liked riding it and dynoing it.  :mrgreen:

This seems to be a trend with posers on any kind of bike. The liter bike guys with the power/weight bullshit, AND the 12R and the Busa crowd. I met a guy once who kept a couple magazines in the tail hump proclaiming how the Busa was king... yet refused to race.

You get posers everywhere on every kind of bike.

Offline Superbike

• Rider
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2004, 07:06:41 PM »
The frame on the 12 is old fashioned, and that makes it hard to work on.
The 12 "Pushes" too much air and will always need more power to go fast.
The frame design is why I did not buy one.
The Hayabusa is the only "Legendary" fastest sportbike created as such, the 12 played catchup and is an afterthought.
Kawasaki and Suzuki are now owned by one corp. and the Kaw Division needs to "redesign" and come up with a purpose built machine and drop the top speed limiter, Suzuki needs only revamp a few things like the front brakes and bump up the cc's to 1400 and it will remain the King of Speed.
Honda will come out with a 1300xx Next year thats all new to "try" and compete with the Busa.......Where is Yamaha? They dont dare try to develope an all new Busa killer because of the cost of engineering R&D........it's not their cup of tea anyway, if it were nothing would beat the V-MAX in the Quarter Mile...ever!

Offline rumble phish

• Post Whore
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2004, 11:16:31 PM »
Ok, ok enough about the power and speed stuff. We all know that.

Park each bike side by side in any parking lot and see which bike gets noticed more?

The Busa. It just speaks to people. It's completely different than ANY other bike out there. It has a SOUL.

The 12, as great as it is, doesn't really differentiate itself from the rest of the sportbike crowd. It's just another rice rocket to most people.

Take it from a guy who has owned both. When you're on a 12 and your riding with a Busa you kinda get lost in the crowd.
10-4 ya sonofabitch pileamonkeynuts!

Offline Rich

• Rider
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2004, 12:31:12 AM »
Quote from: rumble phish

Park each bike side by side in any parking lot and see which bike gets noticed more?

The Busa. It just speaks to people. It's completely different than ANY other bike out there. It has a SOUL.

The 12, as great as it is, doesn't really differentiate itself from the rest of the sportbike crowd. It's just another rice rocket to most people.

Take it from a guy who has owned both. When you're on a 12 and your riding with a Busa you kinda get lost in the crowd.

Exactly what I was going to say.  The guy is saying how ugly the bus is, but the fact of the matter is put 1 hayabusa in with 50 other bikes and see which one gets the most attention.  I am pretty sure it is not going to be the 12!!  When I go riding with a group of my friends which bike gets the most attention ???  Not the R1/R6 or the gixxers.  That is his opinion though.
2002 Hayabusa (Blue/Black)
2003 Gixxer 750

Offline raxen

• Post Master
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2004, 12:40:35 AM »
Anyone able to figure out why we're talking about the 12 on a hayabusa forum? :(

We've been in this conversion, beat the thing dead, and then some.  Time to let go, we know what machine is superior by the test of time.

Offline Red

• Post Master
    • http://www.revival.tv
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2004, 11:25:39 PM »
Quote from: Rich
Quote from: rumble phish

Exactly what I was going to say.  The guy is saying how ugly the bus is, but the fact of the matter is put 1 hayabusa in with 50 other bikes and see which one gets the most attention.  I am pretty sure it is not going to be the 12!!  When I go riding with a group of my friends which bike gets the most attention ???  Not the R1/R6 or the gixxers.  That is his opinion though.

And the Busa looks better lowered,

If you have a fast 12, bring to www.SacramentoRaceway.com 8/14/04.

Red,    *<(:{)-
1999 Prostar West Super Gas Champion !
2000 NMRA / Prostar Pro E/T runner up.
2001, 2002, & 2003 NMRA Pro E/T Champion !
2004 #3, 2005, & 2006 NMRA Pro E/T runner up.
2007 Pro. St. Legal #6, NMRA Pro E/T Champion !
2008 MDRA Super Streetbike Champion !

Offline OzzieBusa

• Rider
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2004, 05:39:07 PM »
put it this way re 12 vs busa. I dont know in the states but in Australia the 12's after their first year, have always ben on 'special sale' ie heavily discounted. Ive seen them standing on the floor with almost aus$2500 lower then the busa - and its still on the showroom floor. Maybe its picked up, I dont know. But busas? dealers cant get enough of them. 12's available dime a dozen. so what does that tell you?

Offline Revalot # 1

• Post Master
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2004, 06:21:23 PM »
Here is What Kawaski should do, Get Busa,s from Suzuki and Paint them green, blue, orange, red or whatever and put there name on them and then those kawasucker guys will have the the # 1 bike Of all time. :idea:  :joker:  :smokin:  :1:  :roll:  :smokin:
Member since Oct 29, 2002, Im in Texas
2002 Hayabusa S/G color,The Sledge Hammer,With Muzzys Digi-Kill air shifter, 1397cc 200 HP By JohnneyCheese
ZX14R
Im Following Jesus, wana come ?

Offline Randor-B

• Post Whore
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2004, 08:25:47 PM »
Superbike wrote:
Honda will come out with a 1300xx Next year thats all new to "try" and compete with the Busa.......Where is Yamaha?

They're probably redesigning the R1...........AGAIN!!!! Maybe they'll get it right one of these years. :roll:

Offline gnd111

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
  • Fried Chicken and Gasoline...
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2004, 07:52:26 AM »
Fearsome..  let me get this right.  you are pissed because 12's have no resale due to the fact they STILL have a weak clutch assembly and only run worth a shit above 7000rpm?

Offline rumble phish

• Post Whore
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2004, 09:17:59 AM »
Man Fearsome, you got some issues. I guess it's hard to face when you've put so much energy into beliving something to find out it's not true. But still, you need to get out more.  :lol:

Just a little bitter are we? Winners aren't bitter, losers are. :lol:
10-4 ya sonofabitch pileamonkeynuts!

Offline maxrulez

• Post Whore
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2004, 09:25:46 AM »
I told you all these fucking 12 guys are the same pathetic trash talking llamas...

Offline oilheadron

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2004, 10:06:10 AM »
Since the rules blatantly make it illegal for Busas to be ridden by riders larger than the ones on the '12s, the Busas own all the records, of course.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! FK, you have been good for so many laughs over the years, we should give you some kind of special award.  :P

Offline Matt Sterbator

• Rider
    • http://www.JaxRacing.com
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2004, 06:58:28 PM »
It's gettin DEEEEEEP in here  :roll:  :lol:

Offline 02SE

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2004, 07:26:04 PM »
Todd wrote:

They will be forever bitter. Mark my words.  ""

Todd, you should have said, "little fearsome jamie spiers will forever be bitter".  :lol:

Incidentally jamie, the last Judgement day you're referring to, is the one in which Busas won every class they entered in, and you fried yet another clutch. :lmao:

Offline oilheadron

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2004, 09:03:46 PM »
Hey FearfulKawasucki, top this and we'll bow to your great green (be)highness:  :P

http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=31235

Offline raxen

• Post Master
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2004, 07:02:55 AM »

Offline raxen

• Post Master
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2004, 07:10:55 AM »
Oh class 3 (built) was won by a 12R too

:? , Was this in a competition between three or four 12R's?   You can't obviously mean that a modified 12R left a modified busa.  Maybe your a bit confused by the word built; check out Hank's bike http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=24018&highlight=

Offline raxen

• Post Master
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2004, 07:15:06 AM »
ARE YOU FINDING LIFE A LITTLE DISAPPOINTING? NOT MANAGING TO GET YER DICK UP? LOW SELF ESTEEM? THEN COME TO SUZUKIHAYABUSA.ORG. WE'LL MAKE YOU FEEL A MAN AGAIN. WHATEVER FUCKING CRAP YOU WANT TO HEAR, WE'LL GIVE IT........

Ahhh, someone is feeling down and needs a group hug.  We can't fix the lameness of your moped there but we can laugh at you for free anytime :lol: .

Offline Platinum12r

• Rider
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2004, 08:01:20 AM »
WAIT WAIT WAIT

I ride a 12R and I don't talk shit.

I love my baby but I love Busa's too can't wait to get me a Busa and match her to the color of my 12.  

If you can't beat them join them!!!

So all you can carry my big ol nutzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz on this site cause I will have BOTH bikes

nanny nanny boo boo

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Offline maxrulez

• Post Whore
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2004, 08:25:43 AM »
You Bloody fool!

Offline raxen

• Post Master
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2004, 09:38:34 AM »
excluding you Platinum12r  :)

Offline 02SE

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2004, 01:19:00 PM »
little jamie wrote:
And 02SE, ya licker of canine knob-cheese, at JD3....the fastest stock motor bike (class 2) was a 12R @ 199mph. The nearest Busa was 196, ridden by THE SAME RIDER IN BACK TO BACK RUNS. Oh class 3 (built) was won by a 12R too. Funny that eh? This despite the fact that the 12s are outnumbered about 10 to 1 and all the tuners and pros turned up with Suzis ya scat munching self-fist fucking fuck!

:lol:  Funny how the official results don't support your claims. :lol:

Don't forget, the official results were posted here.  :lol:

Offline oilheadron

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2004, 02:19:03 PM »
The official results NEVER match FK's version of events.  :P