Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Goliad Weenies Club  (Read 3133 times)

Offline TRNorBRN

• Rider
Goliad Weenies Club
« on: May 28, 2004, 09:50:04 AM »
Goliad Mile Update:
The Goliad Mile was filled with a bunch of weenies. The wind sucked, it was hot (Monkey Butt Powder much needed), the tech check (car nut) guy whined and bitched about our bikes, all us winnies got beat by a turbo land speed harley (I think 188mph). Unfortunately I think he was the fasted thing out there. He boasted that he could run a lot faster but just didn't have enough room to shut down. In his words, " I was sliding me front tire trying to slow down and was just barely able to slow down enough at the turn around." I have seen turbo harleys at the drags go at least that fast and stop in half the distance, but whatever. I do have to admit the unlimited back to back runs were fun. My brother and my self just made it out for Sunday and ran at least 8 times each and left before 4pm. No Complaints there!!! My Brother (6'6" and 325+lbs) ran around161mph on his 2000 Busa and I (5'11" and 250lbs) ran around 171mph on my ZX-12. The fastest sport bike was a Busa with a skinny guy on it and I think he ran 179mph.

I had to goad Johnny Cheese on and sent him an e-mail, pleading our case before him about the boastful car guys thumbing their aristocratic noses down at us weenies.

He said not to fear for judgment would come. In October after his Texas Shoot Out Drags, He would be sending out the BIG GUNS!

JOHNNYCHEESE
"Yep I am sure they will run and hide in Oct. not only myself but I have some real big guns going in for that one."

PS the 210.10 was into a head wind.
Johnnycheese Performance
builder and tuner of Texas
fastest Hayabusa Period 210.10 mph

I GUESS THE GAUNLET IS THROWN FOR YOU CAR GUYS AND THOSE BIKE GODS OVER AT MAXTON! COME ON OUT IN OCTOBER AND SAMPLE A LITTLE GOOD OLD FASHION TEXAS HOSPITALITY!

Offline firemanjim

• Post Whore
    • Black Art Racing
Goliad Weenies Club
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2004, 09:54:45 AM »
Any pictures or links to any??
Official Site Tuner

Home of one of the fastest 750cc bikes in the world
239MPH faired, 217MPH naked!
Bonneville 200 Club
El Mirage 200 Club
Mojave Mile 200 Club