Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Anyone thinking of Buying a pocket bike??  (Read 6538 times)

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
Anyone thinking of Buying a pocket bike??
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2004, 12:23:29 AM »

suzuki4life

« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2004, 12:26:38 AM »
suplier probably has the ability to ship him up to lots of 500.

Eracer, when you get yours, look at it and tell me if its "trike-able".  I would like to do a trike like the ghostrider has for my kids :roll: yeah yeah my kids. :P

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2004, 12:33:04 AM »
Gary,I sure will If and when I get it..I'am thinking of streching it out!!

Although a trike would Be cool too!! beside tipping over it might be a little safer??But they did ban trikes because of that!!

This topic has alot of replys for a little POS!!!! :o

Offline aaaaaaa

• Rider
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2004, 12:37:25 AM »
whoa whoa, i wasn't trying to insult him or you!
and yeah, i do want to put money into it all, but i do NOT want to put money into something that will fall apart! (as that is not the way of the hayabusa)

the orange bike i talked the guy down to 225, and yeah, they do look the same but in different color, the thing that was throwing me off was the front fender was more complete in the orange one, i didn't notice there WAS one in the original, EXCEPT only in the green one... i asked him, i'll check back soon.

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2004, 12:42:02 AM »
AZ,,I didn't think that!!I was just speaking what I thought and would do..Thats all Junior..Take it easy on Me!!LOL!!

Offline aaaaaaa

• Rider
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2004, 12:46:46 AM »
sorry

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2004, 12:48:27 AM »
Everythng breaks if you beat on it!!Sooner or later something gives!!

My Busa has been apart more than its been together!! :shock:

I just heard from Him shipping is $115..He's got to make Money of them somewhere!!!!

8)

suzuki4life

« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2004, 12:48:27 AM »
ah its only $200.

but hey if I hafta remake the whole thing I'll end up spending $500 on it.

some welding here and some fiberglass there. I always wanted a Busa trike for my um kids  :wink:

Offline aaaaaaa

• Rider

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2004, 01:04:38 AM »
A little putty a little paint!! Make it what it aint!!!

A buddie(the one with the pocket bike)built a Baby Busa!!

I gave Him some broken busa plastic,,He spent hours cutting it down into many pieces and plastic welding it to fit a YSR50(I also have a YSR!!)This thing looks like Honey I shrunk My busa for real!!The baddest shrunken Busa and probably the only on one in the world!!

Even has stacked projection headlights!!full cut down Busa body work,except the tank which He hammerd the YSR to look like a busa tank,it also has a electric start 2cyl 2 stroke 250 motor!! chrome chambered side winder pipe,He made the motor a stressed member like the busa,the YSR has a cradle under the motor,that would work This little bike is slammed!!also has a 10 inch arm, 5 inch wide rear wheel..its Painted to look like the 04 purple/black Busa,shrunk down decals and all!!

Biggest problem..He won't let Me take pics of it!!Says He doesn't want anyone to copy off it or expose it before He gets in in the Magazines!!..But it just sits there in His basement!!He wont do any of that!!!

Offline aaaaaaa

• Rider
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2004, 01:07:19 AM »
OMG LOL IM MAKIN ONE NOW THX FOR THE IDEA HAHAHALOL :)

yeah... no.

but how hard do you think it would be to do the stuff in the link i put up?

suzuki4life

« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2004, 01:14:34 AM »
Quote from: E-RACER
A little putty a little paint!! Make it what it aint!!!

A buddie(the one with the pocket bike)built a Baby Busa!!

I gave Him some broken busa plastic,,He spent hours cutting it down into many pieces and plastic welding it to fit a YSR50(I also have a YSR!!)This thing looks like Honey I shrunk My busa for real!!The baddest shrunken Busa and probably the only on one in the world!!

Even has stacked projection headlights!!full cut down Busa body work,except the tank which He hammerd the YSR to look like a busa tank,it also has a electric start 2cyl 2 stroke 250 motor!! chrome chambered side winder pipe,He made the motor a stressed member like the busa,the YSR has a cradle under the motor,that would work This little bike is slammed!!also has a 10 inch arm, 5 inch wide rear wheel..its Painted to look like the 04 purple/black Busa,shrunk down decals and all!!

Biggest problem..He won't let Me take pics of it!!Says He doesn't want anyone to copy off it or expose it before He gets in in the Magazines!!..But it just sits there in His basement!!He wont do any of that!!!

ask him honestly how much to make me an identical one unpainted. And yes it will be kept unwraps till his is in a mag. i just want one.

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2004, 01:17:51 AM »
I just tryed to become a member there!!one part of My info kept going blank everytime I tried to enter it!!!!

WTF!!!

I want to read up about these little POS!!

Also the Guy Iam hopefully getting Mine form keeps emailing Me assuring Me Its all good!! :D

suzuki4life

« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2004, 01:20:54 AM »
Quote from: E-RACER
I just tryed to become a member there!!one part of My info kept going blank everytime I tried to enter it!!!!

WTF!!!

I want to read up about these little POS!!

Also the Guy Iam hopefully getting Mine form keeps emailing Me assuring Me Its all good!! :D

hes emailing me 2

I might buy 20 of them from him  :wink:

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2004, 01:25:27 AM »
Gary,I don't know if He has the time to do it again!!It took him all winter!!He already got offered $5k for it!!

This thing is truly one of a kind!!even the whole motor is polished!!

Should also be pretty fast!!He got it running But still needs tuning..He wants to put NOS and a air shifter on it!!It shakes Your chest like a pro mod when its running!!

:joker:  :joker:

AZ what are You sorry for??Nothing wrong with asking a million ?s!!LOL!!!

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2004, 01:33:41 AM »
Gary..whats He telling You??

He does seem a little evasive about straight questions??

I ask him 5 and He answers 1???

Maybe I got Him too many new Buyers!!

Mine should be free if everyone gets one from Him!!LOL!!!!

Offline Khromosone

• Rider
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2004, 02:59:20 AM »
with pocket rockets are u able to ride them on the road do u need to register or anything?

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2004, 03:07:32 AM »
To small for the road..Around here there trying to pass New laws to take them for You!!!

Before the big outbreak of them,You use to just have to have a lic to ride similar bikes on the road..But they are To small for cars to see..I would only go in a parking lot or dead end street with Mine!!

Offline Bad Southern Busa

• Post Master
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2004, 07:47:32 AM »
yeah I think im gonna stretch mine and paint it to match the busa .

your right as long as I get it i wont be upset ..  if it breaks I can fix it ..overall im expecting junk so if its any better ill be surprised and happy.
if it aint no big deal .

3 of my buddies are ordering them this evening .

good looking out e-racer .

Offline aaaaaaa

• Rider
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2004, 12:11:05 PM »
i emailed the guy selling the original bike.
he said shipping was 115.  kind of cheap (as in, unfair), if you ask me.
he said "There's nothing on the tire.May be the picyutre was not taken so good.".  i was talking about how on the first picture there is a front piece, but on the others there is NOT.  maybe someone can tell me when they get theirs.

Offline R1GSXRKILLER

• Rider
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2004, 04:03:23 PM »
Here's a picture of my son's..

Offline aaaaaaa

• Rider
« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2004, 06:48:07 PM »
now that i've done all my planning, i have some people here telling me it is dumb and for kids, even though from my understanding they are not!
i usually don't care about what other people think, but i don't bad looks every time i ride the thing?  does anyone here?

Offline E-RACER

• Universal Post Whore
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2004, 11:07:48 PM »
Bad,Kool..This Guy should hook Me up for all the customers I sent Him!! :lol:

R1 killer..Nice..How old is Your kid??

AZ, How old are You?? and Yes it comes with a fender..He said for some reason it wasn't in the pic??

8)

Offline aaaaaaa

• Rider
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2004, 11:14:10 PM »
look at the first picture: it has a fender.  all the other ones do not show a fender; it must have been removed.  i asked him, he said must have been a bad picture.  asked him what that meant and clarified, and he said oh okay, yeah they have fenders.

i decided that anyone that would make fun of me does not deserve to watch me ride it.

yeah my friends are split about 50/50, some say its retarded others want to make videos of me riding it.

suzuki4life

« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2004, 11:19:10 PM »
Quote from: AndrewZorn
look at the first picture: it has a fender.  all the other ones do not show a fender; it must have been removed.  i asked him, he said must have been a bad picture.  asked him what that meant and clarified, and he said oh okay, yeah they have fenders.

i decided that anyone that would make fun of me does not deserve to watch me ride it.

yeah my friends are split about 50/50, some say its retarded others want to make videos of me riding it.

I'm practically 30 and feeling pretty retarded myself :wink: