Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: 1397 Head, To port or not to port?  (Read 25020 times)

Offline slamminbusa

• Post Whore
1397 Head, To port or not to port?
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2004, 05:03:33 PM »
Byron downhill?? That is kinda funny that some people say that. I live in Byron and have raced at Cordova, and at the Grove and the MPH is the same at each track.

Hell, if the track is downhill Kent Stotz should have ran in the 6's this year. He did come out at the least 4 times and the best run all year was a 7.40......

Your wrong on this one, Pat...... :D
9.22 at 156.5.... 2001 Black/Silver BDE Gen3, Drop in Yosh's, Large Box Mod, Air shifter, Stock length..Spray?

2005 GSXR 1000..Black/Yellow..Spencer Links..Devil High Pipe...9.96 at 141.5........SHITTY CLUTCH!!!

PLENTY OF BLING, BABY!.............

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2004, 05:14:54 PM »
Yeah, OK. I'm wrong. Its happened before.

Mike sorry bud I owe you an apology. The run I have of you on tape is a 10.849 @ 142.20 Which was sept 29, 2004 and the run was at 6:29 but on a good note your reaction time was a 5.10. Now what bitch, it's on tape Mr. prostar. If you want I'll let 469boy or riceya watch the tape and verify?? Neither one would lie for me, especially Riceya, he's still mad cause my bike is prettier. :lol:  :lol: Oh and another correction, I ran 9.18 @ 127mph shutting down in third, thats on this tape also. :wink: Now I'm done!!!!!!

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2004, 05:21:13 PM »
Quote from: slamminbusa
Byron downhill?? That is kinda funny that some people say that. I live in Byron and have raced at Cordova, and at the Grove and the MPH is the same at each track.

Hell, if the track is downhill Kent Stotz should have ran in the 6's this year. He did come out at the least 4 times and the best run all year was a 7.40......

Your wrong on this one, Pat...... :D

oops guess i'm not wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looks like the track is on the side of a freakin' mountain. Now what do you have to say Mr I run at Byron. Like i said, with a track that goes down hill like that I believe i would run 8.70s , point proven!!!!!!!

You probably didn't think i could find a picture huh? Should think twice before opening your mouth.  :wink: I've seen the pictures of the track, I know what i'm talking about. DOWN HILL BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe thats trick photography :roll:

Offline slamminbusa

• Post Whore
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2004, 05:30:06 PM »
So, how much MPH do you think you could gain by running downhill,Pat? The picture fools the eyes...Have you ever ran at Byron? If not, how the hell do you know what the track is like?

Let me say again..Kent Stotz, Duck Lauer, Phill Stoll all run at Byron and they don't run any faster here than anywhere else.......Those are the FACTS.....
9.22 at 156.5.... 2001 Black/Silver BDE Gen3, Drop in Yosh's, Large Box Mod, Air shifter, Stock length..Spray?

2005 GSXR 1000..Black/Yellow..Spencer Links..Devil High Pipe...9.96 at 141.5........SHITTY CLUTCH!!!

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2004, 06:05:29 PM »
Blah, Blah, Blah! Thought it wasn't down hill?? Fact is it is and this didn't concern you. The track goes down hill period. Never been there and probably never will but if i did come i'd probably run in the 4s. Also a friend of mine that brought the picture to me has ran there and says totally opposite, says the picture doesn't come close to showing just how much of a grade it has. Pictures don't lie( just like my video of loser boy running in the 10s) anything else you want to add. Already busted you in a lie. Byron doesn't go downhill :roll:  :roll: yeah, OK it really doesn't :duh:

Offline viol8r

• Post Whore
    • Anthony Construction Masonry
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2004, 06:17:07 PM »
I was with Spaz at Earlville a few years ago. They were saying the same thing about this track being down hill....it's not.

Offline Mike Barger

• Rider
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2004, 07:07:40 PM »
Quote from: Pat Dietrich
Yeah, OK. I'm wrong. Its happened before.

Mike sorry bud I owe you an apology. The run I have of you on tape is a 10.849 @ 142.20 Which was sept 29, 2004 and the run was at 6:29 but on a good note your reaction time was a 5.10. Now what bitch, it's on tape Mr. prostar. If you want I'll let 469boy or riceya watch the tape and verify?? Neither one would lie for me, especially Riceya, he's still mad cause my bike is prettier. :lol:  :lol: Oh and another correction, I ran 9.18 @ 127mph shutting down in third, thats on this tape also. :wink: Now I'm done!!!!!!

I have all the time slips from those runs Pat.  Can't a guy go to a test and tune and work on something other than their best et?  That was my first time at the strip with my new set-up and was working on my lock-up and PowerCommander.  I did run 9.3s on motor at 152 just ask Chris from Anderson Power Sports with the McXpress turbo ZX-12r.  Dude, you are so bad ass that you said you had a little head shake and got SCARED and went home.   :lol:   At indy prostar this year you asked if I got to race anyone yet and I told you that the only person I raced was Spaz on his STOCK 04' and won, and that I couldn't get any other races.  I HAVE NO NEED TO LIE ABOUT ANYTHING!  AND STOP GETTING SECOND HAND INFORMATION AND ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW ANYTHING.  YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!!!!  I don't have to act like I'm fast at all, I have absolutely nothing to prove to you!
Hell yea it's fast, and no you can't ride it.

Offline dragzooks@indy

• Post Master
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2004, 07:52:46 PM »
i went to one of the hardcore series races and it SEEMED to go downhill visually...but i wasnt racing anything and cant say whether it was some weird optical illusion.....

...anyway, i do have this picture of SPAZ about to get drug by an old dinosaur

:lmao:

spaz, for real, i'm JUST KIDDING
you gotta admit it was perfect timing and funny as hell    :D

Offline slamminbusa

• Post Whore
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2004, 08:04:03 PM »
Here we go with the, "I could run this or that at your track, BUT I won't come and do it." First you said you would run .70's, then .40's. Wow, that is a strong 1397 for sure. Let's remember this thread next year when you change your story.

Oh yeah Viol8r, that track is frickin WAY downhill, just ask Pat............

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2004, 08:33:19 PM »
Hey Slammin, you better go back up and re-read. I didn't say I could run 8.4s dip , I said in the 4s you know like 4.5 sec :stupid: Like what a top fueler would run. Get with the program. Anything else??

So now you change your story huh mike? Whatever, my stories stay the same at least. I was there for at least 3 of your runs before i left and never once seen you do anything to your bike. I was watching cause i couldn't understand why it was so slow and that is not a crack. You tell people it is a consistant 9.20 bike, the BEST you ran while i was there was a 9.7@143. IF you ran 152 you used nitrous period. You don't gain that kind of mph playing around. If so maybe you should work on my pc3 and see if you could get me the 50hp you found in your tuning by playing around. What a retard! You have got to do better than that. Come on boy, you just got to have more. Don't let me down there liar boy. Hell dude, before it was you haven't run a 9.7 anything in 2 years now it's you were playing around with your set-up. YOU SUCK, OWN UP TO IT LOSER.

And yeah I lost my nerve and went home. I really don't think that makes me a pussy, just means I'm smart enough to know when to quit for the night :wink:

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2004, 08:36:43 PM »
Quote from: STREET RACER
Pat yourINADEQUACY's. are starting to show up at track and bedroom  I can help U with the Track thing but your on your own on the other.

Please enlighten me will you? Show me where they are showing little woman. Don't just run your mouth bitch back it up.

Offline Mike Barger

• Rider
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2004, 05:28:54 AM »
Hey Slammin, you better go back up and re-read. I didn't say I could run 8.4s dip , I said in the 4s you know like 4.5 sec :stupid: Like what a top fueler would run. Get with the program. Anything else??

So now you change your story huh mike? Whatever, my stories stay the same at least. I was there for at least 3 of your runs before i left and never once seen you do anything to your bike. I was watching cause i couldn't understand why it was so slow and that is not a crack. You tell people it is a consistant 9.20 bike, the BEST you ran while i was there was a 9.7@143. IF you ran 152 you used nitrous period. You don't gain that kind of mph playing around. If so maybe you should work on my pc3 and see if you could get me the 50hp you found in your tuning by playing around. What a retard! You have got to do better than that. Come on boy, you just got to have more. Don't let me down there liar boy. Hell dude, before it was you haven't run a 9.7 anything in 2 years now it's you were playing around with your set-up. YOU SUCK, OWN UP TO IT LOSER.

And yeah I lost my nerve and went home. I really don't think that makes me a pussy, just means I'm smart enough to know when to quit for the night :wink:

If you think for a second that all my bike is only capable of is 143 mph on motor then you are crazy.  My bone stocker (along with other stock 1000s) went 144.  Why in the hell did I dial in a 9.37 when I was bracket racing?  Probably just to let everyone think that my bike is faster than what it is huh?  Nitrous is a very inconsistant power adder and I will not use it bracket racing (my bottle was empty anyway).  Oh yea, I got to the final two rounds, so I must not have been running too far off.  Like I said before, stop getting your information from other people, it's starting to make you sound real STUPID!  I'm tired of dealing with you Pat.  This has been going on for a few years now.  Bring that long ass bike to the street and we'll see who is quicker.  Remember, my bike only runs 9.7s so it should be an easy race, right?

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2004, 06:33:35 AM »
Here we go again. Beginning of winter and you want to call me out. This is old Mike, you have nothing for me and you know it.  Nitrous for your information can be very consistant providing the bottle pressure is maintained, now who sounds stupid??? If you don't know that boy you have a lot to learn. Everytime i went to Muncie I posted on here for you to show, and when you finally did, never once did you try to line up?? Why is that? Because you only run on websites. PATHETIC LITTLE LOSER BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So easy to chalenge someone when its 20 degrees outside isn't it? And where do you get this info from other people crap, I watched what you ran and they were full passes, now you want to lie about what you ran?? Whatever. As far as the dial in, only proves to me you used nitrous or you are dumber than i thought for running 9.7s and then dialing in at 9.37 unless of course you used nitrous which i'm sure you did because if you don't remember you told me that you were thinking about running it later on in the night. So how could you think about running it if the bottle was empty????????? LIES,LIES AND MORE LIES. KEEP GOING SPAZ'S LITTLE GIRLFRIEND, KEEP GOING. YOUR FREAKIN' HILARIOUS :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2004, 06:34:30 AM »
What was the topic again?????? :lmao:

Offline Mike Barger

• Rider
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2004, 08:41:06 AM »
Here we go again. Beginning of winter and you want to call me out. This is old Mike, you have nothing for me and you know it.  Nitorus for your information can be very consistant providing the bottle pressure is maintained, now who sounds stupid??? If you don't know that boy you have a lot to learn. Everytime i went to Muncie I posted on here for you to show, and when you finally did, never once did you try to line up?? Why is that? Because you only run on websites. PATHETIC LITTLE LOSER BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So easy to chalenge someone when its 20 degrees outside isn't it? And where do you get this info from other people crap, I watched what you ran and they were full passes, now you want to lie about what you ran?? Whatever. As far as the dial in, only proves to me you used nitrous or you are dumber than i thought for running 9.7s and then dialing in at 9.37 unless of course you used nitrous which i'm sure you did because if you don't remember you told me that you were thinking about running it later on in the night. So how could you think about running it if the bottle was empty????????? LIES,LIES AND MORE LIES. KEEP GOING SPAZ'S LITTLE GIRLFRIEND, KEEP GOING. YOUR FREAKIN' HILARIOUS :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

How many top bracket racers run nitrous?  Enough said!  I have worked on a few teams that run top gas and they said if they could build a motor that would run 8.20 they would do it because of the inconsistancy of nitrous.  You could have the same pressure before each run and it still might not spray EXACTLY the same as the last.  They lose by thousands of a second here.  There's a racing tip from me to you.  You better write it down though, you seem to be confused from time to time.  It may be cold outside, but at least I'm not the one wanting to race Spaz NEXT YEAR AT INDY CHAOS.  Which is 9 months away!  Ha Ha!  I did try and spray on it that night, but the bottle was empty.  That's what happens when you decide to go TEST at the last second.  Pat, you don't know anything except what you are told.  Then you act like you came up with it and you've known it for years.  The only experience you have is what you can call someone up and ask about.  Get a life!  I remember you coming up to me and asking for some help with your clutches.  Hmmmm!  Why would you want help from a guy that needs lessons about nitrous!!! :roll:  :lol:

Offline Mike Barger

• Rider
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2004, 08:47:36 AM »
By the way, even if my bottle was full, how many passes do you think I can get out of a 1lb bottle?  Maybe 3 if I was lucky.  It sure takes more than that to get to the final rounds.  Once again, dude you know absolutely nothing at all.

Offline CintiGreg

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2004, 10:45:18 AM »
Damn we need a fireman to put this fire out cause it is smoking for sure.

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2004, 02:24:38 PM »
Quote from: CintiGreg
Damn we need a fireman to put this fire out cause it is smoking for sure.

:lol:

Yeah mike i know nothing thats why my bike runs the way it does ( and i built it , everything) and yours runs like a stocker and i'm sure you built it :roll: . I call no one ever so where ever your getting your info from, better find another source. And about the clutch thing, never asked for your help you illiterate tard. I just simply told you what was going on with it and that I snapped a spring bolt in half and wondered if i should run it on 5 springs. DUH! Quit bringing that up like i really needed your help. Man your a bunghole. Find something else to rip on me with or i'm going to stop playing your game here. You are starting to bore me, come on dude you can do better i know you can. :wink:

And spazzy- I saw you, don't crack on yourself about being big and fat, nothing big about you :lol: ! As far as waiting till indy, I know these guys here always rent Muncie drags towards the begining of the season. Maybe think about that. Or I'll gladly bring my bike to kokomo on a sat or sun if you can work a deal with mike to maybe hang out for a weekend?? I'll come there to stomp both your asses. Actually, just his. You I think will be a good race IF you use nitrous on a stock wheelbase bike. Later. Oh, do me a favor and help your girlfriend out, he's not doing a very good job cracking on me and it's really starting to annoy me :wink: Later

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2004, 06:58:24 PM »
Not to sure who Jody is but I broke up with my boyfriend after i caught him cheating on me with you. Guess there's still a part of him that wants to be with a woman and thats where you come in, best of both worlds, he gets a woman with hairy legs. :shock: Got anything else??  :lol:

I can't promise a byron trip but i would like to go on one of those monthly things( no not your period either :wink: ). But if thats the best you can do guess i'll just listen to you run your mouth till indy at which point it will get shut. The only problem for you is explaining how in the world one of your high dollar motors, on nitrous, got drug down the track by an all motor bike built by someone that knows nothing. :shock:and only has 2000.00 in it.  But I'll do you a favor, I will let you pay me 500.00 so that i won't get on here and make fun of you. I don't want potential customers seeing this beating your going to get. I will not end someones career over 100.00. I can be a dick sometimes but I won't go that far.

As far as Mike. His bike is set-up totally diff. Slammed, stretched, lock-up, and lighter than shit. I would think he could put enough power to the ground with nitrous ( and keep it down) to beat my motor. But because of him being a pro rider :roll: and being so light, it would be a fair race motor on motor, but he won't do that cause he'll get his ass handed to him and he knows it, which is why he never showed when i invited him to muncie a few times this summer. And i had this feeling that he would start this shit again once the first frost hit. I know him too well.

Offline Mike Barger

• Rider
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2004, 08:07:36 PM »

As far as Mike. His bike is set-up totally diff. Slammed, stretched, lock-up, and lighter than shit. I would think he could put enough power to the ground with nitrous ( and keep it down) to beat my motor. But because of him being a pro rider :roll: and being so light, it would be a fair race motor on motor, but he won't do that cause he'll get his ass handed to him and he knows it, which is why he never showed when i invited him to muncie a few times this summer. And i had this feeling that he would start this shit again once the first frost hit. I know him too well.

Dude we weigh about the same, your bike is basicly 1400cc, your bike is over 4" longer than mine, and you want to race heads up?  Well, so would I if I was in your shoes.  Me spraying nitrous will barely even up those odds.  Yes, I've had some motor issues in the past and I've learned alot about these little 1000 motors.  It seems like my bike has been down some just about every summer.  I'm pretty sure I've figured it out now.  I guess I should have kept the busa that I had.  As far as you handing me my ass, I doubt it.  Keep dreaming.  I'm tired of this topic.  I really wish I wasn't brought into it.  From now on, just keep me out of the B.S.  thanks

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2004, 08:18:30 PM »
You must have the heaviest 1000 made then!!! Me and bike weigh 705. You and bike weigh 705 too huh?? So your bike weighs roughly 520 pounds? Yeah, OK. I believe that one like i believe 9.3s without nitrous. :roll: OK, your done here! Just me and spaz. Come on spaz, what else you got? I'm bored , bring it!!!!!!!! Stupid up there thinks his bike weighs as much as a busa. I don't feel like talking to tards. Got anything stupid to add??  :roll:

Offline whtrthanu

• Post Master
    • www.saeoutlawperformance.com
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2004, 08:20:02 PM »
This is good shit I feel like Im in brooklyn.......

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2004, 08:21:51 PM »
And dip shit, before you say that you weigh as much as me, re-read my post. It says his bike is setup totally diff, slammed ,stretched, lock-up and lighter than shit. HIS BIKE! NOT YOU.  :roll:  :roll: DAMN YOUR STUPID. :roll:

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2004, 08:23:45 PM »
Quote from: whtrthanu
This is good shit I feel like Im in brooklyn.......

:lol:

Now what were we talking about.. Oh yeah the head.

Yes, have it ported . Hope we've answered your question!! :lmao:

Offline bhartley

• Rider
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2004, 08:06:11 AM »
I was the person getting the time slips for Mike at the Indy Chaos event . He was running better then a 9.71 . I got all the slips for him and I saw what it ran every pass . He only sprayed it on the last pass . Those are the fact's . His bike ran alot quicker then a 9.70 .. Maybe I need to get in on this action with my R1. I have got something for ya. :lol:
Turbo R1 ----- 2003 Busa