Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Mile run for $1000 - anyone near Chicago want to take it on?  (Read 41848 times)

Offline TurboBlew

• Mad Post Whore
Mile run for $1000 - anyone near Chicago want to take it on?
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2004, 03:46:00 PM »
Where are is this gonna happen in Chicago with a mile long race??

Shit, Ill put on my electric gear and run them with a stock bike....lol
"go ahead...bring your mama!"

THEMOTORHEAD

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2004, 04:02:54 PM »
im down with the g-note
i'll bring carls big kkk bike
see what 600 rwhp runs like
i figure 1 miles fair cause cars hve the no wheelie advantage
though no one said no wheeliebars :D

THEMOTORHEAD

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2004, 04:03:42 PM »
hey they could try racing all hanks bikes
maybe they can beat 1 lol :lmao:

Offline COLDSTONE1300

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2004, 04:47:31 PM »
Cute quote by JucinGTA
Actually the mustang that makes a solo pass in the scandalous video on the street would destroy any of those cars and Bikes that are on the kings video.

He must have skipped over the Turbo Busa parts. From what i gather they also dissed all the other cars from Manny's Viper To Dana's Supra Trying to say "You have to beat the Kings". In other words those cars are "nothing".  I've heard of Dana's supra many times before. I've Heard of the DLM vipers. I've never heard of these Scandelous blokes. Sounds like a King Nothing Complex. :lol:

Forget going easy on them with a "Basic" Turbo Busa. Let Motorhead embarrass them bad enough so they'll permently remember who is king. 500+hp on two wheels. One mile. I hope they know about the Yancy's stock frame/stock wheelbase turbo busa hitting 250mph in one mile at 2 different venues. And that thing was only 425hp.

Be sure to get film of this Fulltilt. Should make for great comedy..providing they show up. Otherwise fuck'em. Just let 'em cry. You guys couldn't have made it any clearer what you were doing in preperation for the videos last year. One of them tried making excuses for one of their guys that wouldn't show up in vegas. Fact is their guys didn't show for whatever egotistacal reason so that's their problem their not on the video. I'm sure there's just as many car clubs around the country and world thinking the same thing this guy is. Well If ya don't show nobody else will know or care. If they wanna prove this bad enough they'll kick their little ego's and money clips to the curb and run for the reputation at stake.

Offline Indy 1397

• Post Master
Re
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2004, 05:10:48 PM »
Hell Kent lives in Chicago, see if they could hang with his SBS bike! Unless they roll out a Pro Stock car they toast!!
formerly - Indy Turbo Busa

Offline G A M B L E R

• Apprentice Post Whore
    • http://WWW.CHITOWNRACING.COM
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2004, 05:18:14 PM »
Quote from: badass1000
Quote from: Hank
I don't know how they hooked up in Las Vegas

Ask Dennis about hooking up in vegas.I don't know what they make the roads out of there,but you spin up on almost every tight turn.

I would spin up every time I gave it gas.  I was riding with a bunch of bikes at 4 in the mourning down the interstete.  14? I think.  Long strait away stretch a little south of the strip.  A guy flew by on a stock 04 1000.  I gave it the gas to pass him and it did nothing but spin the tire.  Even at like 120 it did nothing but spin the tire.  I really wanted too, but wouldn't even think of hitting the nitrous.  It has the arm set at 8 inches, so I know that was hurting me alot, but it had a  new super soft pirreli slick on it.  It hooks great at the track.  No spin at all.  Even the guys with me at stock wheel base were spinning alot doing wheelies.

EVERYTIME YOU HIT THE THROTTLE AT 120 YOU SPUN THE TIRE???? :roll:  :roll:   YEAH WE BELIEVE YA
WWW.CHITOWNRACING.COM

Offline G A M B L E R

• Apprentice Post Whore
    • http://WWW.CHITOWNRACING.COM
Re: Re
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2004, 05:22:21 PM »
Quote from: Indy Turbo Busa
Hell Kent lives in Chicago, see if they could hang with his SBS bike! Unless they roll out a Pro Stock car they toast!!

KENT LIVES 15 MIN FROM ME SHOULD I CALL HIM FOR YA?? BTW KENTS BIKE IS SET UP TO RUN 1/4 MILE NOT 1 MILE.ALTHOUGH HE CAN REGEAR IT ETC TO RUN A MILE BUT ITS NOT THE SAME"EXPONENTIALLY"
FOR THAT MATTER HE IS NOT THE ONLY SHOOTOUR RIDER FROM HERE DONT FORGET  PHIL AND DUCK ARE ALSO FROM HERE AS WELL AS GENO ALL WITHIN AN HR OF EACH OTHER. DONT KNOW HOW YOU GUYS GOT ON THE SUBJECT OF RACING CARS/BIKES BUT "DRAGRACING" IS A 1/4 MILE AROUND HERE NOT 1 MILE. HOPE THIS HELPS.  BTW EVEN IN CHICAGO WE DONT RACE WHEN ITS 25 DEGREES AND SNOWY.  :roll:
WWW.CHITOWNRACING.COM

suzuki4life

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2004, 05:24:40 PM »
Quote from: G A M B L E R
Quote from: badass1000
Quote from: Hank
I don't know how they hooked up in Las Vegas

Ask Dennis about hooking up in vegas.I don't know what they make the roads out of there,but you spin up on almost every tight turn.

I would spin up every time I gave it gas.  I was riding with a bunch of bikes at 4 in the mourning down the interstete.  14? I think.  Long strait away stretch a little south of the strip.  A guy flew by on a stock 04 1000.  I gave it the gas to pass him and it did nothing but spin the tire.  Even at like 120 it did nothing but spin the tire.  I really wanted too, but wouldn't even think of hitting the nitrous.  It has the arm set at 8 inches, so I know that was hurting me alot, but it had a  new super soft pirreli slick on it.  It hooks great at the track.  No spin at all.  Even the guys with me at stock wheel base were spinning alot doing wheelies.

EVERYTIME YOU HIT THE THROTTLE AT 120 YOU SPUN THE TIRE???? :roll:  :roll:   YEAH WE BELIEVE YA

I've broke the rear tire loose at over 100 mph back when it made a mere 280 hp. Soiled my drawers at the same time.

Offline 02SE

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2004, 05:26:45 PM »
Fulltilt wrote:

From the SupraForums board

Quote:
Like I said, no one is hateing, but with a title like "Kings of the Streets" you gotta prove it or knock down the kings.
A title like that is gonna get folks on you a lil, its very bold to say the least, but then again, so are we and were up to proving it.
We have shit that will run a flying miles as well, from a dead stop though....
Point is, we have been everywhere with all kinds of cars, from GM, ford, toyota you name it we got it.....they all drive every single day, and can go from Chicago to California.
Bottom line is, we wanna see that titles earned...offer still stands, lock in $1000.00 (that is just a lock up contract) bring some of YOUR fastest shit and well have our, heads up hoods shut drag race here in Chi-Town (that way it should be done and has been done for decades).....we can make it interesting, would make for great video, come get the title.......we'll have a paypal account ready for sidebets!

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=238864

Man, they apparently have some VERY fragile ego's, if they get all bent out of shape over the name of a video. :roll:

suzuki4life

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2004, 05:30:41 PM »
First off, I race like we race in Philly.

You don't smell gas unless I see CASH. So that paypal shit is out.

Second of all, king of the streets can mean whatever the witer intends. He didn't say King of the 1/4 or king of the track. I'll run them for a mile, No biggie. Just tell them to bring my cash.

Offline NICKSLICK

• Mad Post Whore
    • http://www.websitemonster.com/nico/movies
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2004, 05:37:30 PM »
hell... ill go race again.

i havent written much on the subject, but let me tell you what i have learned from my experience in vegas.

1. if you have a mile on a car, he will NOT have the advantave of being geared to 160 like the car i raced. also, a strong turbo busa can easily run 200+ mph in a standing mile, whereas the car will likely not even be able to achieve that speed at all without using tall (read slower to accel) gearing. i think therefore that a strong turbo should have no problem dispatching with any challenger, period.

2. ive watched the video of my race a hundred times, and to me it looks to close to call, eithier way... assuming that the finish line is where "they put it". im not saying i didnt agree to the fact that we would race to his limiter, i did. this put me at a disadvantage that i was not aware of at the time, and that is that only one of us knew where the finish line was, and it wasnt me. my point is...  if i had put a grand on it, they would have tried to take my money... and i wouldnt have given it to them. racing for money can cause PEOPLE TO FIGHT. thats why its not worth it to me.

3. racing at night for money against the guys in the parking lot of the drag strip didnt appeal to me. (it did look like a fast car though!) while the road that we raced on by the bridge had 100% traction, i almost ate shit several times riding around the ICE covered streets of vegas. be careful on that shit. my point is, I am glad i didnt take that race, it was just to sketchy. unknown city, cops, unknown road, unknown opponent, questionable traction, and im sure other dangers.

4. do not underestimate a car. danas car was FAST. ive raced alot of bikes and cars and beat all of them except a mild turbo busa which got me by like 4 bike lengths! it was a testimate to dana to be able to match me as he did. i would say that i would be surprised if there are much faster cars than his within that speed range.

MY ANIMATED GIRLY GIF IS BETTER THAN YOURS PUNK. (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

THEMOTORHEAD

« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2004, 06:01:37 PM »
1/4 MILE IS FOR DRAGSTRIPS AND TRAILER QUEENS
1 MILE IS FOR HP
AND NO NOT GRASS FILLED CHUCKHOLE RIDDEN OLD AIRSTRIPS :roll:
TOP END WILL SHOW HP AND DURABILITY AS WELL AS BALLS AND LACK OF SENSE :D
IF I WANTED TO HAVE A DRAG BIKE ID SLAM AND STRETCH THE BIKE
I JUST HATE RUINING IT :roll:

THEMOTORHEAD

Re: Re
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2004, 06:05:11 PM »
Quote from: Indy Turbo Busa

KENT LIVES 15 MIN FROM ME SHOULD I CALL HIM FOR YA?? BTW KENTS BIKE IS SET UP TO RUN 1/4 MILE NOT 1 MILE.ALTHOUGH HE CAN REGEAR IT ETC TO RUN A MILE BUT ITS NOT THE SAME"EXPONENTIALLY"
FOR THAT MATTER HE IS NOT THE ONLY SHOOTOUR RIDER FROM HERE DONT FORGET  PHIL AND DUCK ARE ALSO FROM HERE AS WELL AS GENO ALL WITHIN AN HR OF EACH OTHER. DONT KNOW HOW YOU GUYS GOT ON THE SUBJECT OF RACING CARS/BIKES BUT "DRAGRACING" IS A 1/4 MILE AROUND HERE NOT 1 MILE. HOPE THIS HELPS.  BTW EVEN IN CHICAGO WE DONT RACE WHEN ITS 25 DEGREES AND SNOWY.  :roll:
WHO SAID DRAG RACE
WE SAID RACE :D
DAMN SHORT TRACKERS :roll:

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2004, 06:06:03 PM »

He ain't bullshittin anyone. I have a pretty mild 1397 Busa and have broke the tire loose on a dragstrip at 130mph. I can hit 160 in a quarter but just remember, we're only on 3 inches of tire. Also my bike has about 1/3 the power of hanks. I would bet on a lot of roads he could spin the tire at 160. If it's the bike i think he is talking about, we'll put it this way, He has more hp than the bike weighs. It would be like you having a 3000 pound car and your engine makes 3300hp. Think about it :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Offline StangStomper

• Rider
    • http://www.ScandalousRacing.com
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2004, 06:14:47 PM »
Nice Site,

I thought this was on the Supraforums only....well, just a few thoughts.

First, I think fulltilts content is good, never was I or anyone from www.ScandalousRacing.com hating on his venture in this type of buisiness.

Street Kings refers to someone who is the "King of the street" in what capicity is left as to what the content of the movie is...obviously it is not about homeless people and which homeless guy is the king, we are talking about street racing as that what the trailers appears to show???

Well, real street racing is a 1/4 mile drag race for cash....we didnt ask for anyone from the surrounding area to come race for us, we said WE will have cars/bikes from the Chi-Town Street racing community that would love to try out some of YOUR vehicles...

No one is bent out of shape....what we are saying is, if you have a title that bold, prove it, we have gone and raced everwhere, the Chicago biys as well as the boys from houston are ont he map, they are known, people want to take them out, they just haven't yet. All we said is lock in for 1'g (that is just lock up money) bring some cars or bikes out and lets get down...on the street for some cash and have a grand ole time!

No need to worry about hooking up, our streets hook better than most tracks! But this can wait till the weather clears, just want to see if full tilt wants to get down??????

He produced that movie, I produced mine, differance is I street race, how about for round one me and full tilt go heads up (with vehicles that are titled in our names and we own)....call the amount????

BTW, we dont have a problem spotting someone out if they have shit that is alot slower than ours(exaple, if we have a pro stock car, we'd give you a few lengths...just an exapmle, we will make it fair, hope you guys would also), Id hope we can expect the same from you guys!

BTW fulltilt, how long does shipping take on your video, I will support all comers into this game of racing videos, makes it exciting to have a variety for the public.

Offline StangStomper

• Rider
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2004, 06:19:32 PM »
Quote from: Pat Dietrich

He ain't bullshittin anyone. I have a pretty mild 1397 Busa and have broke the tire loose on a dragstrip at 130mph. I can hit 160 in a quarter but just remember, we're only on 3 inches of tire. Also my bike has about 1/3 the power of hanks. I would bet on a lot of roads he could spin the tire at 160. If it's the bike i think he is talking about, we'll put it this way, He has more hp than the bike weighs. It would be like you having a 3000 pound car and your engine makes 3300hp. Think about it :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Thats a pretty wicked sounding bike!

Offline NICKSLICK

• Mad Post Whore
    • http://www.websitemonster.com/nico/movies
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2004, 06:20:17 PM »
Quote from: StangStomper

Well, real street racing is a 1/4 mile drag race for cash....

I appreciate your position, but please consider that everybody (maybe even the majority?) do not feel this way.

Some say its racing up the side of a twisty mountain.
Some say it is from 70 to 170.
Some say a standing mile.
Some say a quarter of a mile.
Some say until a clear winner is proven.
Some say race to the limiter of the slower car.

My point is... saying that true street racing is "a quarter mile at a time"  :lol: is silly in my opinion.

MY ANIMATED GIRLY GIF IS BETTER THAN YOURS PUNK. (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

Offline StangStomper

• Rider
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2004, 06:25:40 PM »
Quote from: NICKSLICK

Well, real street racing is a 1/4 mile drag race for cash....

I appreciate your position, but please consider that everybody (maybe even the majority?) do not feel this way.

Some say its racing up the side of a twisty mountain.
Some say it is from 70 to 170.
Some say a standing mile.
Some say a quarter of a mile.
Some say until a clear winner is proven.
Some say race to the limiter of the slower car.

My point is... saying that true street racing is "a quarter mile at a time"  :lol: is silly in my opinion.

I appriciate your opinion, racing ont he street can mean everything that you have just mention whereas a "Street Race" has ALWAYS been a 1/4 mile drag race for cash......from a dead stop, lets see who can get those vehicles out of the hole and make it down the 1/4 the fastest.....

THEMOTORHEAD

« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2004, 06:26:20 PM »
:beechug:  :beechug:  :beechug:

THEMOTORHEAD

« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2004, 06:28:20 PM »
STREET RACING WAS 1/4
TRUE STREET RACING HAPPENS BY ACCIDENT WHEN SOMEONE CHALLENGES YA EITHER FREEWAY OR STOPLIGHT ETC AND YA TRY OUT DOIN EACHOTHER
NOT THIS WHO GETS THE HIT BS THATS ON THE STREETS NOW
UP TILL BOUT 10 YEARS AGO :roll:

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2004, 06:29:53 PM »
Stangstomper
Whats a wole, and what the hell you doing in one?? :lol:

Offline StangStomper

• Rider
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2004, 06:30:58 PM »
Quote from: THEMOTORHEAD
STREET RACING WAS 1/4
TRUE STREET RACING HAPPENS BY ACCIDENT WHEN SOMEONE CHALLENGES YA EITHER FREEWAY OR STOPLIGHT ETC AND YA TRY OUT DOIN EACHOTHER
NOT THIS WHO GETS THE HIT BS THATS ON THE STREETS NOW
UP TILL BOUT 10 YEARS AGO :roll:

People have been asking for the hit and spotting people out for 40 years here in chicago, new york, houston, etc. etc.....some for small cash, some for alot of cash......

Offline StangStomper

• Rider
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2004, 06:32:43 PM »
Stangstomper

LOL, my bad, I meant the HOLE.....

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2004, 06:33:22 PM »
O.K Chevelle, what do you have to add, I see you peeking. :wink:

Offline Pat Dietrich

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
  • 8.6 @ 160 all motor
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2004, 06:34:24 PM »
Stangstomper

LOL, my bad, I meant the HOLE.....

Just playin' always hitting the wrong key myself :wink:  :lol: