Haybusa Parts and Service Member Support

Author Topic: Look at this Sh*# and stay away from this seller....  (Read 10319 times)

Offline ZX12richard

• Post Whore
Look at this Sh*# and stay away from this seller....
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2004, 04:12:06 PM »
Jeez with all that BS I would kill him if I ran across him...  I would do something that was gonna cost him some cash to fix...

Thats a buncha shit...  Thats as wrong as it gets...

Have you thought about filing a lawsuit??? Even if you could recover 5 or 6 grand it would help...
Two bottles no waiting...

Offline buzard

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2004, 07:29:41 PM »
well that clears it up. that is some serious bullshit.  :x  dude sounds like a rat. nothing else to say about that.
Next up is a Great Lakes Race craft turbo setup with a NLR billet plenum for 2015

NLR GEN X POWERED/RCC INTERCOOLED PROSTREET BUSA
ONE BAD ASS 02 BLACK 565 HP RCC ULTRA BUSA
turbo 85 1150 scary ride
turbo 01 bandit 220 hp mr. turbo kit
turbo 01 busa 320 hp hahn stage 3
turbo 03 zx12r velocity stage 2
turbo 03 busa nlr gen 1 rac

Offline busarider1

• Post Whore
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2004, 08:11:48 PM »
Speed, I'm sorry that you got screwed over.  My dealing with you went perfectly.  I hope Traylor gets his.
"...I am a motorcycle-Samurai, and I have beat my Demons." -YK

Offline HighOnBusa

• Post Whore
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2004, 06:41:41 AM »
What goes around, comes around. This guy will get his one day. Definately bad Karma.
One cannot answer for his Courage, When he has never been in Danger...................

SuperDave

« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2004, 07:31:47 AM »
Mr. Noonan,
                   I have stock rods/pistons.......if ya want 'em.

Offline sportbikeryder

• OFF TOPIC
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2004, 09:56:03 AM »
Quote from: Richardson
Theres no doubt with the pic,s that you have a mess there :shock: And im not takin any sides But I will say I met Ed in Daytona along with others at the dyno shootout and when she came apart and I know he did belive it was just a head gasket.And he seemed like a real straight forward guy.Im real suprised to hear of this.But pic,s are worth a thousand words.Im sure from the sounds of your post you have already tried to get with him to handle this situation.But you might try to get with him again if you havent.I know you have a great reputation and belive what your saying but this dont sound like the Ed I met in Daytona.He really didnt strike me as sombody who would screw sombody over for the little bit of money your talkin about.Hell before he came down there he bought a spare brand new Busa to ride just in case this one blew up.He didnt seem real concerend with money matters.Maybe if you two get together he can make it right?Who knows.I really dont know him very well.But what I did know of him he was an alright guy that would do anything for anyone I wish the best for ya in resolving this issue.

I would have to say I also agree with what J R mentioned above. After his "mishap" on the dyno, I was BS'n with him while he waited for his buddies to go get a trailer to haul it back to his campground. Seemed like an OK guy. Actually, even more than that, seemed like a hell of an honest guy....who knows??  

It did make a pretty nice pop when it went though...
Any day on a motorcycle like this that ends just needing parts and labor is a good day.
4.82, 158.67mph 1/8th mile 7.350, 200.32mph 1/4 mile Riding

4.392, 176.79mph 1/8th mile  6.610, 228.15mph 1/4 mile Tuning

Offline foresteronw

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2004, 10:06:53 AM »
The U.S. though that Sadam was a nice guys once.

Offline J R

• Nitromethane Wizard
  • Universal Post Whore
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2004, 12:11:04 PM »
Quote from: sportbikeryder
Quote from: Richardson
Theres no doubt with the pic,s that you have a mess there :shock: And im not takin any sides But I will say I met Ed in Daytona along with others at the dyno shootout and when she came apart and I know he did belive it was just a head gasket.And he seemed like a real straight forward guy.Im real suprised to hear of this.But pic,s are worth a thousand words.Im sure from the sounds of your post you have already tried to get with him to handle this situation.But you might try to get with him again if you havent.I know you have a great reputation and belive what your saying but this dont sound like the Ed I met in Daytona.He really didnt strike me as sombody who would screw sombody over for the little bit of money your talkin about.Hell before he came down there he bought a spare brand new Busa to ride just in case this one blew up.He didnt seem real concerend with money matters.Maybe if you two get together he can make it right?Who knows.I really dont know him very well.But what I did know of him he was an alright guy that would do anything for anyone I wish the best for ya in resolving this issue.

I would have to say I also agree with what J R mentioned above. After his "mishap" on the dyno, I was BS'n with him while he waited for his buddies to go get a trailer to haul it back to his campground. Seemed like an OK guy. Actually, even more than that, seemed like a hell of an honest guy....who knows??  

It did make a pretty nice pop when it went though...
Yea the pic,s didnt suprise me at all hearing and seeing the run and the after math from the run and I was thinking maybe there was a miscomunication and Maybe Mr.Noonan misunderstood what Ed was selling BUT after doing a little research in the for sale section its pretty much there in black and white Ed was saying  the bike just needed the engine put back in and was saying it would make over 600 h.p.with Nitrous and was ready to go.I never really was doubting Mr.Noonan,s claims I just figured the way people talk that EVERYONE knew the thing blew up and was making a bunch of noise as it did that he would have had to known its condition and as for the bikes looks and wireing and hoses it was a little ruff you might say in Daytona.It certainly wasent a looker or anything like the other turbo,sBut again after looking at the for sale section on this board about the bike transaction it does look like Ed misrepresented the bike.Really strange he seemed so nice.http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=26645&sid=03460b5ed69262909925cccf7ecba44d

suzuki4life

« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2004, 10:28:28 PM »
Speed King: I pm'd you ya asshole :o

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2004, 11:04:42 PM »
Quote from: SPEED KING

ED is a piece of work and that is that!

No one deserves to be cheated...I would never do this to anyone and I did not expect it to happen to me..

Suzuki4life if you want to donate (since you have more than me) here is my paypal addy..quickturbo@aol.com... 8)

I agree, he should have tore the motor down to see the damage before he made any claims as to the condition of the internals, at the very least knowing it had blown the head gasket he should have known water would have contaminated the crankcase and tranny, should have flushed it?

can ya get yer cabbage back on a return? sounds like toast?

Offline SPEED KING

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2004, 11:56:24 PM »
Quote from: Twisted

No one deserves to be cheated...I would never do this to anyone and I did not expect it to happen to me..

Suzuki4life if you want to donate (since you have more than me) here is my paypal addy..quickturbo@aol.com... 8)

I agree, he should have tore the motor down to see the damage before he made any claims as to the condition of the internals, at the very least knowing it had blown the head gasket he should have known water would have contaminated the crankcase and tranny, should have flushed it?

TWISTED, when I bought the bike I had one thing in mind for it to win the HP shootout at the Long Beach LA Calendar show without having to use the Velocity powered Land Speed bike of mine.  When the bike was delivered and I had to totally rebuild and replace with parts of my own and others ( JE Pistons, Millennium bored and plated block, Robinson Industries HD Output shaft, New oem shift forks, NEW HD bolts from Dennis etc, reconditioned rod from CARRILLO..) etc..since I have rebuilt the bike it made 500HP @ 9,200 rpm on Patrick Racing's dyno (before it shut the run down as his software stops reading at 500HP)  however I have had to spend a few thousand dollars more that the bike cost to fix it, that is what I asked ED TRAYLOR for..he pleaded that the engine/bodywork was fine.. :roll:

SUZUKI4LIFE you have my paypal..QUICKTURBO@AOL.COM

PS. when it was time for the shootout I ended up using my Land Speed bike to win the whootout with 545hp the same day as we had set a Land Speed Record at El Mirage....
First sidecar over 200mph @ 218+ also the fastest ever record!
Fastest Open bike over a mile from 2005-2008 @ 259.393
Fastest NAKED record El Mirage @ 240+ come get some!
Fastest bike ever at ELMO 240.197  "NAKED BABY"
Congrats to Richard Assen 260.7

suzuki4life

« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2004, 12:06:16 AM »
There ya go John. I sent ya $1.

Offline SPEED KING

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2004, 12:27:26 AM »
Gary I was not looking for any handouts, my issue is with ED not with you..

Thanks for the cash..need any parts besides a radiator..?

suzuki4life

« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2004, 12:57:08 AM »
Gary I was not looking for any handouts, my issue is with ED not with you..

Thanks for the cash..need any parts besides a radiator..?

Only part i need is one of them beefy kickstand racing sprocket covers and i wouldn't expect anyone to give me one of them for a $1.

Ed is/was and will always be scum IMHO. Search Kevin's board for his challenge to race me for $5 large. I called him a piece of shit then and I'll call him it again now. i knew that race would had never happened. It wasn't worth my time to prove a turd to smell bad. Yes when he posted his bike so loooooow in price I too was eager to buy it BUT I shook it off because he was SOOOOOO eager to sell it to someone he hated so badly. I knew something HAD to be up or he needed cash really really bad.

Like I intended before, I am glad it happened to someone who could rebound from the incident rather than someone who hoped and relied on the fact it was supposedly a bargin.

BTW john, I don't need a radiator.  :lol:

Offline SJJBusa

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2004, 12:00:43 PM »
I spoke to him after he got back from Daytona, and at the time it blew, he told me that it had blown the head gasket. After he got the valve cover off, he then saw that it had also popped a freeze plug, allowing the contents of the cooling system to fill the crankcase. Sounds to me like after seeing all the damage, he got disgusted with the whole thing, and just let it sit there, not even bothering to drain the crankcase. Since he already had purchased a new busa to ride around on, looks like he did not want to spend any time on a rebuild.

SJJBusa

Offline PhantomBusa

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2005, 12:39:28 PM »
I saw it happen In Daytona, At the HP shoot out.  I cant believe he sold it in that condition.

Offline SPEED KING

• Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2005, 05:03:05 PM »
Yep, he is a piece of work.... :x

Offline Lofty

• Post Whore
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2005, 08:12:30 AM »
Wow John, sorry to hear you got screwed by that asshole.

To be honest though, Im a bit surprised. I thought you were a bit more shrewd as a business man. I spotted his bullshit from day one. I wouldnt have trusted a word from his mouth anymore than I would french kiss a rattlesnake.

I am pretty serious into home theater and one day I was cruising through ebay for front projection screens. I saw a screen and I noticed the user name was etraylorIII. I watched the bidding for a couple of days. After two or three days he changed the listing to read, "the screen is ruined, its all torn up".

Dont know what happened but Im sure it was nothing more than some slimey way of getting out of the bidding because he wasnt getting what he wanted for it.

He's a compulsive liar and a scumbag of the highest order, I'm surprised you did business with him.

Im sure you will get it sorted out though. Sorry to hear it happened.

:x
"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees"

Offline Blackhawk

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2005, 08:33:18 AM »
LOFTY!! Where the hell you been hiding?

You heading up to Valdosta for the opener to hang out?
PSI's Matters Racing
2003 Pro Street Hayabusa -- NLR Power/AMS Boost Control

Offline TheBull350

• Post Whore
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2005, 08:51:33 AM »
Quote from: PhantomBusa
I saw it happen In Daytona, At the HP shoot out.  I cant believe he sold it in that condition.

I saw it down there to!

I agree with John, the bike was rough to say the least. i dont think i have any close ups of it at daytona. But I know I wouldnt have been the slightest bit proud to be the owner. I thought john new what he was getting into (that he'd seen it in person), because when i seen it for sale i didnt think anyone would buy it.

John,

Did you keep the autozone tail light mounted on top of the rear tail with the wires exposed?  :shock:  :roll:  (j/k)

It was an embarassment to me to own the same year/color of ed's bike after seeing it in person. you guy's that havent seen it in person have no idea!

Sorry for your screwing john.

Marcus
SOLD:2004 Blue/Silver

SOLD:2003 Silver/Grey Busa Velo stage1                                                                                                                                            M109 COMMING SOON!

Offline Lofty

• Post Whore
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2005, 09:02:50 AM »
BH, nah.....Im outa the game. If I dont even have a horse, Im not the kinda guy to go to the race.

As fas as Ed, the first thing I noticed in his stupid videos was how he cut the hole to allow the dump pipe to exit the fairing. It looked like he used a chainsaw.

Maybe its stupid but stuff like that tells me volumes about the way the rest of the bike is put together.
"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees"

Offline Gixxer1300r

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2005, 11:32:42 AM »
that guy was a wad, sorry you got caught up in his BS and with him

Offline Gixxer1300r

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2005, 08:58:30 PM »
I remember the Dough Boy, a big chubby guy that said he was a 300lb power lifter. looked like the only power lifting he did was a fork and spoon.

this guy knew more about bikes than Dennis, Seb, Barry and John all rolled in one. He was a legend in is own mind.

He had some stupid vids of him doing a top fuel style burnouts and racing a car that he said was a 9 sec street supra. he raced it twice in the video and would cut over in front of it as soon as he passed it.

just from looking at the video, and reading the guys posts you could tell he did not know his azz from a hole in the ground about bikes.

Offline Twisted

• OFF TOPIC
  • Post Apocalyptic Whore
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2005, 09:46:37 PM »
Quote from: Twisted

TWISTED, when I bought the bike I had one thing in mind for it to win the HP shootout at the Long Beach LA Calendar show without having to use the Velocity powered Land Speed bike of mine.  When the bike was delivered and I had to totally rebuild and replace with parts of my own and others ( JE Pistons, Millennium bored and plated block, Robinson Industries HD Output shaft, New oem shift forks, NEW HD bolts from Dennis etc, reconditioned rod from CARRILLO..) etc..since I have rebuilt the bike it made 500HP @ 9,200 rpm on Patrick Racing's dyno (before it shut the run down as his software stops reading at 500HP)  however I have had to spend a few thousand dollars more that the bike cost to fix it, that is what I asked ED TRAYLOR for..he pleaded that the engine/bodywork was fine.. :roll:

SUZUKI4LIFE you have my paypal..QUICKTURBO@AOL.COM

PS. when it was time for the shootout I ended up using my Land Speed bike to win the whootout with 545hp the same day as we had set a Land Speed Record at El Mirage....

you bought an entire bike from him and the engine was supposed to be good? WTF?

who is this guy? a builder or what?

Offline PhantomBusa

• Mad Post Whore
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2005, 11:31:03 AM »
Quote from: TheBull350
Quote from: PhantomBusa

I saw it down there to!

I agree with John, the bike was rough to say the least. i dont think i have any close ups of it at daytona. But I know I wouldnt have been the slightest bit proud to be the owner. I thought john new what he was getting into (that he'd seen it in person), because when i seen it for sale i didnt think anyone would buy it.

John,

Did you keep the autozone tail light mounted on top of the rear tail with the wires exposed?  :shock:  :roll:  (j/k)

It was an embarassment to me to own the same year/color of ed's bike after seeing it in person. you guy's that havent seen it in person have no idea!

Sorry for your screwing john.

Marcus

Hey Marcus, you have to admit, the boat trailer tail light screwed to the tailsection with Lag Bolts gave it a since of Uniqueness.  I mean, I dont think I have seen one like it anywhere.  It was a fun filled weekend, I saw something new everwhere I looked.  LMAO